The Injection

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:57 pm

Nina looked around, worried that he knew what was going on. Maybe she should tell the truth but he will think she's lying. Wouldn't be the first time it happened.-Nothing. I just...It's nothing. Really, nothing.-a fake smile somehow managed to get onto her face. Hopefully she will be able to fool him. She blinked few times and removed the smile, looking tired again.
avatar
Invisible Ink

Posts : 195
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 20
Location : hotelska soba 3327

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://mirtachu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:Nina looked around, worried that he knew what was going on. Maybe she should tell the truth but he will think she's lying. Wouldn't be the first time it happened.-Nothing. I just...It's nothing. Really, nothing.-a fake smile somehow managed to get onto her face. Hopefully she will be able to fool him. She blinked few times and removed the smile, looking tired again.

"If somthing wrong, you can always tell me, what are friends for anyway?" Tom said, thinking she was being troubled by her own problems, like family, relationships and so on...it didn;t even occur to him that something might be wrong with the wolf.
avatar
Ziakira

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 20
Location : The Planet of Rainbows

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:09 pm

-Tom I...-she started but bit her lip instead of continuing. Don't tell him for the love of God! She trusted him but what if someone else heard her?-I think we should just sit here before the wolf wakes up.-ah good. This seemed like a good excuse. Nina just prayed in herself he would believe this. Her facial expression didn't change this time. She had to keep it still which would make her look like she really is telling the truth. Only problem was, she couldn't look him in the eyes.
avatar
Invisible Ink

Posts : 195
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 20
Location : hotelska soba 3327

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://mirtachu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:25 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:-Tom I...-she started but bit her lip instead of continuing. Don't tell him for the love of God! She trusted him but what if someone else heard her?-I think we should just sit here before the wolf wakes up.-ah good. This seemed like a good excuse. Nina just prayed in herself he would believe this. Her facial expression didn't change this time. She had to keep it still which would make her look like she really is telling the truth. Only problem was, she couldn't look him in the eyes.

Tom too Nina by the hand (see what I'm doing here? *rapeface*)[That was Ruuko, no me...RUUKO, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!](Geez, fine, but still...)[Okay, you have a point, but go away now... rape pedobear or somthing...](Hmmm, good idea, I never tried to rape that bear...PEDOBEAR, HERE I COME, AND I'M OVERAGED! *uber rape face*)[Well...that was disturbing...0.x].

"Don't worry, whatever is troubling you, Im sure it'll be alright, and I just want you to know you can alway s ask me for help.." Tom said, just then, the wolf started to wake up, It broke the cage but Tom didnt notice, it was behind him, after all... [x3 lulz...]
avatar
Ziakira

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 20
Location : The Planet of Rainbows

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:30 pm

She didn't even have the time to respond what he said for the wolf was standing right behined him.
-Tom, look out!-she yelled, held his wrist and stood up from her chair. An there it was. Like a big bad wolf. Now it's time for them to see what did they create. A monster or a wolf soldier.

[kratko ali slatko oops.]
avatar
Invisible Ink

Posts : 195
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 20
Location : hotelska soba 3327

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://mirtachu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:33 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:She didn't even have the time to respond what he said for the wolf was standing right behined him.
-Tom, look out!-she yelled, held his wrist and stood up from her chair. An there it was. Like a big bad wolf. Now it's time for them to see what did they create. A monster or a wolf soldier.

[kratko ali slatko oops.]

[slatko and precious<3 x3]

"What the?" Tom asked as the wolf ran through the wall towards the rebels. There was now a big hole in the wall looking toward the desert. Tom looked at the wolf running away, then at Nina. "Well...at least it's going in the right direction...right?" Tom asked. "I just hope Dex doesn't kill us..." He muttered.

[Lawl...x3]
avatar
Ziakira

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 20
Location : The Planet of Rainbows

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:39 pm

Nina look in disbelief. Did that wolf just jump trough the wall. Made of concrete?! A wolf...trough a wall...This was bad. Who knows what can it to to humans made of flesh and bones?
-If someone asks...-she whispered and leaned to Tom.-This hole was here when we got to the lab.
avatar
Invisible Ink

Posts : 195
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 20
Location : hotelska soba 3327

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://mirtachu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:51 pm

"It was?" Tom asked. Then he realized what Nina meant. "Wait what? No we have to fix that hole, then we'll tell Dex we let the wolf get the rebels before reporting to him, he;ll be ,ad, but not as mad as he would be if he knew we screwed up..." Tom said.

[Sorry for the shortness...but...this game...od god...hold me, Mirtek...this game is pony blasphamy...*hugz*]
avatar
Ziakira

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 20
Location : The Planet of Rainbows

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:57 pm

-Fix it? I'm a scientist not a builder!-she said and crossed her arms. Slow wind was getting in the lab trough the hole. This was really bad.-Mistake? We didn't do any mis...Oh...-she took a deep breath. Maybe this wouldn't have happened if she took only the right part of the brain out. But, she didn't. And now the experiment escaped and it was after the rebels. Maybe they will be able to kill him somehow and no one will notice what she has done.
avatar
Invisible Ink

Posts : 195
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 20
Location : hotelska soba 3327

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://mirtachu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:59 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:-Fix it? I'm a scientist not a builder!-she said and crossed her arms. Slow wind was getting in the lab trough the hole. This was really bad.-Mistake? We didn't do any mis...Oh...-she took a deep breath. Maybe this wouldn't have happened if she took only the right part of the brain out. But, she didn't. And now the experiment escaped and it was after the rebels. Maybe they will be able to kill him somehow and no one will notice what she has done.

"Don't worry, how hard can it possibly be?" Tom asked with a smile. "We'll get the wolf later, after he's done with the rebels.." He said.

[Sortness because I can't get demon Pinkie out of my head...the horror..THE HORRROR!!! ;________;]
avatar
Ziakira

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 20
Location : The Planet of Rainbows

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:08 pm

-You are right.-she touched his hand in sign of agreement. But how will they repare this? She knew nothing about this! But she also tought she knew alot about brains and surgery and she was wrong. Could they really do this? Plus, will Dey believe them? When they repare the hole there will be no proof that the wolf escaped. Or that they even had it here. What if he requests that part of the brain as a proof? Will he see it was bigger then it should be?
-Let's just do this okay? Sooner we are over, the better. Maybe after that we could finally go get that coffee.
avatar
Invisible Ink

Posts : 195
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 20
Location : hotelska soba 3327

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://mirtachu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:11 pm

"Yes, you're right..." Tom agreed...

[Errr...can we just say *insert building montage here* and get to the fun part? x3]

OKAY, THIS IS OFICALLY THE SHORTES POTS IN RP HISTORY!
avatar
Ziakira

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 20
Location : The Planet of Rainbows

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:15 pm

[what fun part lol u wanted to time skip? xD]
avatar
Invisible Ink

Posts : 195
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 20
Location : hotelska soba 3327

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://mirtachu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:41 pm

[My mind has gone boom...there is no fun part anymore...I feel ... dead inside...hold me, Mirtek, the game I was playing is so depressing...</3...halp...]
avatar
Ziakira

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 20
Location : The Planet of Rainbows

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by nothisisnotjas on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:22 pm

Arseniy smiled, hoping he appeared reassuring. "I'll manage," he said quietly, hoping Neo would believe him. If he were to be honest with himself, he had no idea how he'd manage and where he'd sleep, but he didn't really care right now. Neo's safety was more important. Which was, of course, just because he is their leader, and the Rebellion can't succeed without a leader. That's the only reason why he cared, right?
He gestured towards his bed, suddenly realizing that his gloves are still carelessly thrown on it. "Sorry for the mess," he added, grabbing the gloves and throwing them on the nightstand. Had he expected the leader to visit, he would have tidied up more, but it happened the way it did and lame excuses are the best he could do right now. "Make yourself comfortable," he said, standing in the middle of the room, unsure what to do now.
avatar
nothisisnotjas

Posts : 41
Join date : 2013-01-05
Location : u kartonskoj kutiji pored mirte

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:25 pm

nothisisnotjas wrote:Arseniy smiled, hoping he appeared reassuring. "I'll manage," he said quietly, hoping Neo would believe him. If he were to be honest with himself, he had no idea how he'd manage and where he'd sleep, but he didn't really care right now. Neo's safety was more important. Which was, of course, just because he is their leader, and the Rebellion can't succeed without a leader. That's the only reason why he cared, right?
He gestured towards his bed, suddenly realizing that his gloves are still carelessly thrown on it. "Sorry for the mess," he added, grabbing the gloves and throwing them on the nightstand. Had he expected the leader to visit, he would have tidied up more, but it happened the way it did and lame excuses are the best he could do right now. "Make yourself comfortable," he said, standing in the middle of the room, unsure what to do now.

"Well...um...Thge mess, oh my room is far worse, dont worry about it,,,but ..I just can't..." He muttered and collapsed across the flore.

[Excuse the shortness...I'm going to pklay and anime horror game an RP wit you guys at the same time...so expect a lot of demonic shortness...]
avatar
Ziakira

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 20
Location : The Planet of Rainbows

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by nothisisnotjas on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:46 pm

Arseniy was about to argue his point once again, reminding Neo of how tired and weak he surely was, when the other man swayed a bit, his eyes closing, and fell down on the hard wooden floor. Needless to say, Arseniy was aghast. He hadn't figured that the leader was that tired, right to the point that he couldn't even handle speaking anymore. He grabbed the other man by his waist, dragging him to the bed with much trouble. Neo wasn't heavy per se, but dragging an unconcious person (without bashing their head against something) was a difficult task. Arseniy let go of him once he reached the bed, his body falling down on it with a soft thud and a creak of bedsprings. Arseniy hear a loud noise, something akin to a crash, but he dismissed it- the rebels just make noise sometimes, and it was nothing to worry about. That is, until someone started frantically knocking on his door and yelling things like "Open up!" or "Is the leader in here?". Arseniy sprinted towards the door and opened it in one swift motion, looking at the person in front of it questioningly.
"There's, there's been a security breach- please, is the leader-"
The man stammered and stumbled over his words, clearly in panic. "A gigantic wolf just broke into our hedquarters. Please, is the leader...?" Was he going to say 'awake'? Arseniy sniggered at the thought for a moment, but regained his composure quickly. A wolf? In their hideout? A wolf large and skilled enough to breach the enterance? That's impossible. Unless- suddenly the message of the letter flashed in the back of his mind, and a strong feeling of realization washed over him. Oh fuck. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.
"Neo! Neo, leader, sir- please, wake the fuck up! охуеть-"
He tried shaking the sleeping man and yelling at him, hoping he would awaken soon. Fuck, they weren't ready. They really weren't ready.

translator's note: охуеть means something like 'holy fuck'
avatar
nothisisnotjas

Posts : 41
Join date : 2013-01-05
Location : u kartonskoj kutiji pored mirte

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:51 pm

nothisisnotjas wrote:Arseniy was about to argue his point once again, reminding Neo of how tired and weak he surely was, when the other man swayed a bit, his eyes closing, and fell down on the hard wooden floor. Needless to say, Arseniy was aghast. He hadn't figured that the leader was that tired, right to the point that he couldn't even handle speaking anymore. He grabbed the other man by his waist, dragging him to the bed with much trouble. Neo wasn't heavy per se, but dragging an unconcious person (without bashing their head against something) was a difficult task. Arseniy let go of him once he reached the bed, his body falling down on it with a soft thud and a creak of bedsprings. Arseniy hear a loud noise, something akin to a crash, but he dismissed it- the rebels just make noise sometimes, and it was nothing to worry about. That is, until someone started frantically knocking on his door and yelling things like "Open up!" or "Is the leader in here?". Arseniy sprinted towards the door and opened it in one swift motion, looking at the person in front of it questioningly.
"There's, there's been a security breach- please, is the leader-"
The man stammered and stumbled over his words, clearly in panic. "A gigantic wolf just broke into our hedquarters. Please, is the leader...?" Was he going to say 'awake'? Arseniy sniggered at the thought for a moment, but regained his composure quickly. A wolf? In their hideout? A wolf large and skilled enough to breach the enterance? That's impossible. Unless- suddenly the message of the letter flashed in the back of his mind, and a strong feeling of realization washed over him. Oh fuck. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.
"Neo! Neo, leader, sir- please, wake the fuck up! охуеть-"
He tried shaking the sleeping man and yelling at him, hoping he would awaken soon. Fuck, they weren't ready. They really weren't ready.

translator's note: охуеть means something like 'holy fuck'

Neo woke up as if he had a terrible nightmare. "What the fuck? Wolf, ah, fuck!" He yeleld, he had a sudden burst of energy, but as he got up, his weariness cought up with him. "Come on, we can handle one wolf, after al, we have the safety of numbers..." Neo said. "Come on, Nightinggale, lets go!" He said and turned to Arseniy.
avatar
Ziakira

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 20
Location : The Planet of Rainbows

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by nothisisnotjas on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:47 pm

Arseniy looked at the leader, his expression a cross between worry and determination. Well, if Neo really wanted to risk having his genius brain torn apart by a wild wolf, then so be it. He knew what he was doing, no? "Alright," he sighed, urging the leader to go forwards, "let's do it then."
They rushed down the narrow corridors, having to stop every once in a while to take a few breaths. Still, Arseniy could feel the shot taking effect- it was going to kill him in the long run, but at least he had a bigger chance of murdering a gigantic wolf right now. Suddenly the skidded to a halt, a large furry figure looming over them, and the first thing Arseniy noticed was the tag on his leg. Of course it came from the president. Of course it fucking did. The most prominent thing about the wolf was his size, but another oddity about it- it's head fur was shaved off, a large circular scar on top of it, and now he was fucking sure it was the president's scientists.
He looked at Neo, hoping he would make the first move.
avatar
nothisisnotjas

Posts : 41
Join date : 2013-01-05
Location : u kartonskoj kutiji pored mirte

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:55 pm

nothisisnotjas wrote:Arseniy looked at the leader, his expression a cross between worry and determination. Well, if Neo really wanted to risk having his genius brain torn apart by a wild wolf, then so be it. He knew what he was doing, no? "Alright," he sighed, urging the leader to go forwards, "let's do it then."
They rushed down the narrow corridors, having to stop every once in a while to take a few breaths. Still, Arseniy could feel the shot taking effect- it was going to kill him in the long run, but at least he had a bigger chance of murdering a gigantic wolf right now. Suddenly the skidded to a halt, a large furry figure looming over them, and the first thing Arseniy noticed was the tag on his leg. Of course it came from the president. Of course it fucking did. The most prominent thing about the wolf was his size, but another oddity about it- it's head fur was shaved off, a large circular scar on top of it, and now he was fucking sure it was the president's scientists.
He looked at Neo, hoping he would make the first move.


"God i nhope this works..." Neo muttered to himself.

He generated a ball of blood red lightning, the wolf roared like a line, and Neo's concentration broke, so he had to target the worlf quick, and hit it, paralizing it with shock. The wolf was wraped inn a blanket of red lightning, growling and moaning in pain. "One more shot otta do it.." Neo said, but colapsed just as he began to generate the second lightning bolt.
avatar
Ziakira

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 20
Location : The Planet of Rainbows

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Of a Wolf's Howl on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:14 am

{{eek sowwy don't kill me pls i didn't mean to write that much my hands kinda slipped ;w; also does anybody have a free character up for interaction with dean and zygax?}}


Just as she calmed down completely and manage to distract herself by trying to count the small dents on the cage's wall, two disgustingly familiar voices broke the silence that surrounded her and almost made her groan out loud. Almost.
There, standing just a mere three feet away from here, were the two people she currently hated the most - the extremely loud and annoying Tabitha Waterson, the North's Queen, and that smartass Dexter Anderson, one of the the North's most prestigious scientists. Her day was getting worse by the second, and if she was lucky, she would only get some minor scars, but if Lady Luck ends up abandoning her when she needed her most... Well, let's just say she has a seventy-five percent chance of dying today.
A shiver ran up her spine at the mere thought of that; no, she couldn't die, she was too young, she still had an entire life ahead of her and for God's sake she didn't even have her first kiss yet and there was so much left for her to do in her life and so many romance novels to read and - okay, Juliette should really stop with the negative thoughts, she was going to get out eventually.
She overheard something about brainwashing. Wait, brainwashing? Oh fuck to the no, there was no fucking way she was going to let herself be brainwashed. Nope. No way. At all.
But she still felt a hunch something big was going to happen.
She gave an almost inaudible groan and turned her head so she was looking outside the cage.
Dexter crouched in front of her cage and she swore that at that moment all of the anger she ever bore towards a single person came rushing back into her bloodstream again and she had to fight back the urge to pass the baton to her inner hellhound and rip the skin off his disgusting face. Instead she just stood up straight and glared at said male, trying to block out Tabitha's giggling from her ears.
Annoying Queen.
"What do you want, Anderson?" she hissed out trough her teeth, clenching her hands into fists so hard she almost drew blood with her nails. "Laboratory scum."
Needless to say, Juliette was not exactly a happy camper at the moment...
avatar
Of a Wolf's Howl

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 17
Location : u morskon kukumaru na marjanu

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Ziakira on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:26 am

Of a Wolf's Howl wrote:
{{eek sowwy don't kill me pls i didn't mean to write that much my hands kinda slipped ;w; also does anybody have a free character up for interaction with dean and zygax?}}


Just as she calmed down completely and manage to distract herself by trying to count the small dents on the cage's wall, two disgustingly familiar voices broke the silence that surrounded her and almost made her groan out loud. Almost.
There, standing just a mere three feet away from here, were the two people she currently hated the most - the extremely loud and annoying Tabitha Waterson, the North's Queen, and that smartass Dexter Anderson, one of the the North's most prestigious scientists. Her day was getting worse by the second, and if she was lucky, she would only get some minor scars, but if Lady Luck ends up abandoning her when she needed her most... Well, let's just say she has a seventy-five percent chance of dying today.
A shiver ran up her spine at the mere thought of that; no, she couldn't die, she was too young, she still had an entire life ahead of her and for God's sake she didn't even have her first kiss yet and there was so much left for her to do in her life and so many romance novels to read and - okay, Juliette should really stop with the negative thoughts, she was going to get out eventually.
She overheard something about brainwashing. Wait, brainwashing? Oh fuck to the no, there was no fucking way she was going to let herself be brainwashed. Nope. No way. At all.
But she still felt a hunch something big was going to happen.
She gave an almost inaudible groan and turned her head so she was looking outside the cage.
Dexter crouched in front of her cage and she swore that at that moment all of the anger she ever bore towards a single person came rushing back into her bloodstream again and she had to fight back the urge to pass the baton to her inner hellhound and rip the skin off his disgusting face. Instead she just stood up straight and glared at said male, trying to block out Tabitha's giggling from her ears.
Annoying Queen.
"What do you want, Anderson?" she hissed out trough her teeth, clenching her hands into fists so hard she almost drew blood with her nails. "Laboratory scum."
Needless to say, Juliette was not exactly a happy camper at the moment...

"Julieted, dear, I have a mission for oyu, but first a few questions..." Dex said. "How do you feel about the rebels?" He asked. "Would you feel alright if we let you go in exchange for atacking a few?" He asked. "Are you going to brainwash her?" Tabitha asked and tilted her head curiosly like a puppy. "Depends on the answears." Dex said coldy. "Oh, this is gonna be fun1" Tabitha said and sat down next to Dex.

She then looked Julietted in the eye with a sadistic smirk on her face.

[*pats* We shan't killl you, on the contarary, we shall make you immortal...and then torture you...x3]
avatar
Ziakira

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 20
Location : The Planet of Rainbows

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Of a Wolf's Howl on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:32 am

{{fine with me x3 jk, jk xDD

and OH FUCK IT I G2G DDDD:

i'll reply tomorrow, i have to go to sleep~

night~~}}
avatar
Of a Wolf's Howl

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 17
Location : u morskon kukumaru na marjanu

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by nothisisnotjas on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:20 am

Arseniy watched in awe as Neo formed a ball of clustered crimson lightinging, targeting the wolf. It truly was a mesemerizing sight, worthy of a ballad or at least shorter poem written for it- that is, until Neo collapsed on the floor. Arseniy panicked, both inside and outside, watching as the wolf writhed and yelped. Finally he pulled his gun out, aiming at the squirming beast before them. And, exactly as Neo predicted, the wolf was down after a few shots.
Now that that's taken care of, he bent down, looming over Neo's unconcious figure. He tried shaking him a bit, hoping that would wake him up.

[sorry for short but 1. it's like 3 am 2. mirta me tjera da žurim]
avatar
nothisisnotjas

Posts : 41
Join date : 2013-01-05
Location : u kartonskoj kutiji pored mirte

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Ziakira on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:39 pm

Of a Wolf's Howl wrote:
{{fine with me x3 jk, jk xDD

and OH FUCK IT I G2G DDDD:

i'll reply tomorrow, i have to go to sleep~

night~~}}

[It's okay with you? Tehehehehe....*gets a scalple* Lets do dis...wait no, I have to troture my book characters first, I'm behind my torture sceduele...*facepalm*]

[I feel you, bro, this RP keeps me up most of the night so I end up waking up looking like I was dead or something...x3]

nothisisnotjas wrote:Arseniy watched in awe as Neo formed a ball of clustered crimson lightinging, targeting the wolf. It truly was a mesemerizing sight, worthy of a ballad or at least shorter poem written for it- that is, until Neo collapsed on the floor. Arseniy panicked, both inside and outside, watching as the wolf writhed and yelped. Finally he pulled his gun out, aiming at the squirming beast before them. And, exactly as Neo predicted, the wolf was down after a few shots.
Now that that's taken care of, he bent down, looming over Neo's unconcious figure. He tried shaking him a bit, hoping that would wake him up.

[sorry for short but 1. it's like 3 am 2. mirta me tjera da žurim]

[*pats* My posts are always short, even when everything is fine x3...and I remeber the original RP when Mirtek kept reminding me to post a reply for Tona x3 Lolz, good times, good times...]

"What happened?" Neo asked after a moment of being shook. His eyes opene slightly and his vision was blurred. "Is everyone okay? What heppened to the wolf...Arseniy?" He asked, trying to open his eyes a bit more.

[See? Short post...And I have no excuse...*sigh* Oh, well, I guess it's in my blood...*shrug*]
avatar
Ziakira

Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 20
Location : The Planet of Rainbows

RP character
Name:
Age:
Happiness meter:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum