Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Of a Wolf's Howl on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:27 pm

{{u redu je jasna bitno je da si postala

and raise your hand if you wanted arseniy to give cpr to neo *raises hand*

jk, jk xD

oh and short post is short orz}}

"The rebels are my family. There's no way I'm attacking them, chance for freedom or not," she stated firmly, still glaring directly at Dexter. Wait, so he asked her that kind of question even tho he knew she was a rebel? Okay, seriously, does that guy lack common sense? Why would she even think about attacking those who she considers kin?
Idiot.
The sound of Tabitha giggling again reached her ears again and she swore to God she was extremely close to her bursting point. She stole a slight glance at Tabitha, muttering a silent "annoying bitch" before her glare settled yet again on Dexter.
"Do you even realize how hard it is to brainwash someone?" she questioned. "You're gonna fail anyway."

Last edited by Of a Wolf's Howl on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Of a Wolf's Howl

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:15 pm

Of a Wolf's Howl wrote:
{{u redu je jasna bitno je da si postala

and raise your hand if you wanted arseniy to give cpr to neo *raises hand*

jk, jk xD

oh and short post is short orz}}

"The rebels are my family. There's no way I'm attacking them, chance for freedom or not," she stated firmly, still glaring directly at Dexter. Wait, so he asked her that kind of question even tho he knew she was a rebel? Okay, seriously, does that guy lack common sense? Why would she even think about attacking those who she considers kin?
Idiot.
The sound of Tabitha giggling again reached her ears again and she swore to God she was extremely close to her bursting point. She stole a slight glance at Tabitha, muttering a silent "annoying bitch" before her glare settled yet again on Dexter.
"Do you even realize how hard it is to brainwash someone?" she questioned. "You're gonna fail anyway."

"You know, it puzzels me that it didn't occur to you to lie..." Dex said. "I imagine it'll be easier to brainwash someone with a lower level of inteligence.." He muttered and walked over to a shelf to get a tranquilizer. "Oh, come on, Dexy, you know it's not nice to insutl people like that, especially when you're going to brainwash them!" Tabitha said. "Besides, do you rmeber what happened the last time you pissed off one of the rebels we had caught?" She said. "Oh come on, do we have to discuss this in front of her?" Dex asked.

"Well, all I'm saying is you're being rather childish!" Tabitha said. "Oh, she called you a bitch, why is she any better than me, you know, Tabitha, sometimes I think you don't realize you're the president..." Dex said. "But I do, for I am!" Tabitha said with a smile and walked over to Dex, slowly. "And given the fact that I'm the president, you have to listen to everything I say!" She said in a cheery voice as she got closer to Dex. "And when I say be nice to the rebels..." she said as he smile curled into a smirk and her voice suddenly adopted a synister tone..."I mean be nice to the rebels! Is that clear, Dexy?" She asked.

"Yes, mam..." Dex said at lenght as his souls seemed to freeze over.

"Well then, let us begin the brainwashing process, it may be hard, and it'll probbaly fail, but my Dexy knows what he's doing and it's worth a shot, if it doesn't work, we can always just use you for testing and so on!" Tabitha said.

Dex then walked over to the cage and gave Juliette her daily shot and tranquilized her.

[*pats* Shortness is fine, demonic, but fine, we like demons, anyway x3 Lolz...

*raises hand* DO IT, ARSENIY! DO IT FOR NEO! FOR ARSENEO!<3

THATS 2 RAISED HANDS, COME ON, PEOPLE!

x3]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothisisnotjas on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:50 pm

Arseniy felt a load taken off his chest as Neo awakened, opening his eyes and blinking a few times. He seemed... confused, to say at least. "Nothing important happened, everyone is okay, I shot the wolf," Arseniy started listing the answers, doing his best not to miss anything. It was hard, forming coherent sentences with all the adrenaline pumping through his body, mixed with the worry for his leader's well-being. "But are you okay, sir?" he asked, grasping Neo's head with his hands. He tried looking into his eyes to look for dilation of pupils- his leader suffering from a concussion was the last thing he needed.

[[ak se ovaj sad opet onesvjesti i s2g aresniy će ga ić oživljavat bc TO JE NAŠ LEADER]]
nothisisnotjas

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:23 pm

nothisisnotjas wrote:Arseniy felt a load taken off his chest as Neo awakened, opening his eyes and blinking a few times. He seemed... confused, to say at least. "Nothing important happened, everyone is okay, I shot the wolf," Arseniy started listing the answers, doing his best not to miss anything. It was hard, forming coherent sentences with all the adrenaline pumping through his body, mixed with the worry for his leader's well-being. "But are you okay, sir?" he asked, grasping Neo's head with his hands. He tried looking into his eyes to look for dilation of pupils- his leader suffering from a concussion was the last thing he needed.

[[ak se ovaj sad opet onesvjesti i s2g aresniy će ga ić oživljavat bc TO JE NAŠ LEADER]]

Neo looked into Aresniy's eyes, but fell to the ground again, he didnt realize he was that tired...he shouldn't have stayed up late so manny times trying to think of a plan! Still, they DID need a plan...especially since the president kenw of their hideout...

[[Demonic shortness is demonic...]]

[[BTW, Jas, there's been something I wanted to ask you about your avatar...where did you get it from? Its kinda creepy, but really cool! x3]]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:54 am

[[Well, fuck it, I have to go to bed now...but don't worry, guys I'll be back tomorrow... ;3 Good night, sleep tight, try not to let me rape anyone while the vampires bite! xD]]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothisisnotjas on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:20 am

Arseniy was examining his leader's eyes; they were a wonderful shade of crimson, so bright yet so deep, intriguing, mesmerizing, so- the iris. His iris was- oh. Neo closed his eyes, and that wouldn't be so terrible if he didn't also escape Arseniy's grasp and fall to the floor gracelessly yet again, and if Arseniy wasn't busy being worried as fuck, he'd probably be counting how many times was Neo able to faint in one day. He tried to check if Neo was breathing, but in such a panicked moment, his assumption was probably false. Still, better safe than sorry, and safe is exactly what Neo needed to be right now. He bent down, gently pressing his lips against Neo's, doing his best to concentrate on the good deed he was doing istead of the rush it was giving him. He breathed in through his nose and steadily blew the air into Neo's mouth, waiting a few seconds, praying to whatever gods there are that he would wake up. The Rebellion is lost without him. Arseniy is lost without him. Hopefully he just passed out, and hopefully he didn't hit his head too hard.

[[arseniy je overdramatic 2k13]]
nothisisnotjas

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:37 pm

nothisisnotjas wrote:Arseniy was examining his leader's eyes; they were a wonderful shade of crimson, so bright yet so deep, intriguing, mesmerizing, so- the iris. His iris was- oh. Neo closed his eyes, and that wouldn't be so terrible if he didn't also escape Arseniy's grasp and fall to the floor gracelessly yet again, and if Arseniy wasn't busy being worried as fuck, he'd probably be counting how many times was Neo able to faint in one day. He tried to check if Neo was breathing, but in such a panicked moment, his assumption was probably false. Still, better safe than sorry, and safe is exactly what Neo needed to be right now. He bent down, gently pressing his lips against Neo's, doing his best to concentrate on the good deed he was doing istead of the rush it was giving him. He breathed in through his nose and steadily blew the air into Neo's mouth, waiting a few seconds, praying to whatever gods there are that he would wake up. The Rebellion is lost without him. Arseniy is lost without him. Hopefully he just passed out, and hopefully he didn't hit his head too hard.

[[arseniy je overdramatic 2k13]]

[[*pats* the only good part of drama is when you get to overdramatize it.... ;3]]

Neo came too, but kept his eyes closed and remained motionless. He was thinking, trying to understand what was going on when he realized he had been revived by Arseniy, no more and no less.

He suddenly flinched and opened his eyes. "What's going on! AH! What are you doing! Am I dying! AAAAH!!!" He seemd to be scarred like a kitten whhich was rather odd fromsomeone who lead the rebels into dangerous combat on a daily baisis.

[[Arseniy overdramatizes, and Neo is a fraidy cat when everything's allright....he's only ever calm when things are fucked up...it would seem...x3]]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothisisnotjas on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:31 am

Arseniy sighed in relief, feeling his lips curl into a slight smile. It's okay. All is well. Neo is alive. He didn't care much for other things- walls could always be covered and floors could always be repaired- as long as Neo was fine. He was panicking a bit and occasionally screaming, but he was alive. Well, living and breathing, yes- mentally well, more or less. Now he needed to get Neo in line and move on, grateful for the little miracles in life. Of course, he'd love to sit here for hours, calming Neo down and reassuring him, but now there were much more pressing matter that needed to be taken care of as soon as possible, so he had to spare only a few minutes on comforting the leader. He kneeled next to him and bent down once again, grasping his Neo's head with his hands. "Neo, Neo," he called his name a few times, hoping he might catch his attention that way, "Neo, look at me." He waited until Neo actually fixed his gaze on Arseniy, and then started speaking again, answering the many questions that the leader was spewing out at record speed. Though most of them were incoherent, he tried his best to answer them all.
"Everything's alright, don't worry. Nothing happened. No, no, you're not dying- it's okay, I'm here."
He purposefully avoided the 'what are you doing' one, because he himself wasn't sure anymore. Still, it didn't really matter, as long as Neo was alive. Then again, there was one more thing he should be worried about. There was a mutant wolf lying in that room. A wolf that Arseniy was sure belonged to the president and his people.
He opted to wait until Neo calmed down a bit and then discuss further plans of action with him. Still, they had to do something about the damn thing. It was sent here on purpose. It must have been.

[[omg oprosti zbog mogučih grešaka al opet pišem u 3 ujutro lol.]]
[[avatar je s jednog tumblr posta? mogu ti probat nač, ima ih još u takvom stilu tam.]]
nothisisnotjas

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:37 pm

nothisisnotjas wrote:Arseniy sighed in relief, feeling his lips curl into a slight smile. It's okay. All is well. Neo is alive. He didn't care much for other things- walls could always be covered and floors could always be repaired- as long as Neo was fine. He was panicking a bit and occasionally screaming, but he was alive. Well, living and breathing, yes- mentally well, more or less. Now he needed to get Neo in line and move on, grateful for the little miracles in life. Of course, he'd love to sit here for hours, calming Neo down and reassuring him, but now there were much more pressing matter that needed to be taken care of as soon as possible, so he had to spare only a few minutes on comforting the leader. He kneeled next to him and bent down once again, grasping his Neo's head with his hands. "Neo, Neo," he called his name a few times, hoping he might catch his attention that way, "Neo, look at me." He waited until Neo actually fixed his gaze on Arseniy, and then started speaking again, answering the many questions that the leader was spewing out at record speed. Though most of them were incoherent, he tried his best to answer them all.
"Everything's alright, don't worry. Nothing happened. No, no, you're not dying- it's okay, I'm here."
He purposefully avoided the 'what are you doing' one, because he himself wasn't sure anymore. Still, it didn't really matter, as long as Neo was alive. Then again, there was one more thing he should be worried about. There was a mutant wolf lying in that room. A wolf that Arseniy was sure belonged to the president and his people.
He opted to wait until Neo calmed down a bit and then discuss further plans of action with him. Still, they had to do something about the damn thing. It was sent here on purpose. It must have been.

[[omg oprosti zbog mogučih grešaka al opet pišem u 3 ujutro lol.]]
[[avatar je s jednog tumblr posta? mogu ti probat nač, ima ih još u takvom stilu tam.]]

[[Greske? You're looking at the master...ja kake glupe greske pravim, da ne verujes,they're usually typo's cuz I'm too lazy to look at what I've writen and my fingers slip A LOT! But oh well, as long as it;s understandable, who cares?! Lolz x3]]

[[Tumblr? Hmm, mislila sam da je iz nekog anime-a ili nesto x3 Ma nema veze, I was just curious...x3]]

[[And, yeah, I definiatley uise the [x3] smiley WAAAAAY too often for my own good...x3 (there I go again)...]]

Neo took several deep breaths. "Okay...okay..." He said. " think I'm oka now..." He said. "Thanks, Arseniy..." Neo said. "I'm nt sure what I would've done without you..." He sad, lowering his voice for some odd reason, perhaos he didn't want anyone else to hear? Well, anyway, if Arseniy hadnlt been there, perhaps someone else would have? He didn't really even know Arseniy that well, but still, he felt that he'd rather have his life saved by Arseniy and not someone else, though he couldn't quite understand why...perhaps it wa because they'd been talking some time before the incident...well, anyway, all was well, other than the fact that the president not only knows where they're hiding, but also have living weapons capable of doing a considarable amount of damage of both the hideout and the actual rebels...

"Get that thing in a fridge bvefore the body decomposes, we need to see what it was made of..." Neo said as he got up, holding Arseniy's hand,perhaps for reassurance. "We're gonna need a lab of our own, we have to start fighting fire with fire, and lightnin with lightning..." He said.
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nothisisnotjas on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:55 pm

"No problem, sir. It's my duty after all," Arseniy said, suddenly realizing the awkward position he was in and how close his face was to Neo's and how he was still grabbing his face and straddling his hips. "Sorry," he choked out, blushing furiously, doing his best to get up without brushing against his leader because god, that would be highly inappropriate and he shouldn't even dare think about it. He stood up and brushed his clothes off, extending his hand towards Neo to help him up. Easy now. Collapsing is the last thing he wanted Neo to do.

"Fridge, got it," Arseniy echoed, listening to any further orders. A lab of their own? Holy shit, that was brilliant. He had no idea how they're going to fund an entire lab and a team of scientists, but he honestly didn't care. They can just contact the actual scientists- it was well-known that many of them are secretly rebels anyways. He should probably tell Neo of his idea. The leader will surely appreciate his efforts.
"Sir, how about I go to the lab of the scientist in the name of the Rebellion and attempt to secretly recruit a team to be at our disposal when the time strikes?"
It was a good idea, he figured. A pretty good idea.
nothisisnotjas

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:09 pm

nothisisnotjas wrote:"No problem, sir. It's my duty after all," Arseniy said, suddenly realizing the awkward position he was in and how close his face was to Neo's and how he was still grabbing his face and straddling his hips. "Sorry," he choked out, blushing furiously, doing his best to get up without brushing against his leader because god, that would be highly inappropriate and he shouldn't even dare think about it. He stood up and brushed his clothes off, extending his hand towards Neo to help him up. Easy now. Collapsing is the last thing he wanted Neo to do.

"Fridge, got it," Arseniy echoed, listening to any further orders. A lab of their own? Holy shit, that was brilliant. He had no idea how they're going to fund an entire lab and a team of scientists, but he honestly didn't care. They can just contact the actual scientists- it was well-known that many of them are secretly rebels anyways. He should probably tell Neo of his idea. The leader will surely appreciate his efforts.
"Sir, how about I go to the lab of the scientist in the name of the Rebellion and attempt to secretly recruit a team to be at our disposal when the time strikes?"
It was a good idea, he figured. A pretty good idea.

"Hmm, good idea..." Neo thought. "But you'll have to be careful...most of the scientists arn;t with the rebels, you'll have to make sure you ask the right people, otherwise, you could end up getting yourself killed..." Neo said and froze at the thought.

It never occured to him that the fragility of life would ever matter to him again, not after...what happened to him...But he was afraid of death, all of a sudden, not his own, of course, he was acutally slightly suicidal, but it Arseniy's death which tore his heart in fear...

"Plus, the presiden't will know what we're up to..." Neo said. "Maybe I should go, though we should probably ask our members if they know any scientists who'd help us..." He said. "And if someon's going undercover, it'll be me...after all, I'm the leader of the rebels, I'm not like a presdient, I'll be the one who'll risk his life for my fellow rebels..." Neo said. "Don't worry, I'll give you credit for the idea, if that's what's bothering you..." Neo said, parying Arseniy would agree and let him go...he really didn't want to let Arseniy take a risk like that, at first he thought it was kind of weird, akward, perhaps, but he assumed it was a heroic impulse or whatever, though he didn't really think of himself as a hero...perhaps it was just an adventerous impules mixed withh ignorance?

Oh, well...he stood therm waiting to Arseniy's reply...
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:32 pm

[[Double post, cuz Dex forgot toi beat the crap out of Tom...Now I shall write scenses from my book with different characters...a similar thing happened in my book, only the characters were younger and sexier...Ah, Volty and Theodore...how I love you...<3]]

Dex suddenly heard a loud crashing noise from down the hallway. "Hold on, Kitty, stay here, I'll go sheck it out...it must be that idiot brother of mine..." He said. "Okay! I'll stay here with the rebl girl!" Tabitha smiled widely. "Be careful, Tabby..." Dex said and left.

Tabitha turned to the rebel in the cage. "Hi, I'm the president Tabitha, but you already knwo that, eveybody knows that, but I like you, so you can call me Tabby!" Tabitha said. "Shhh, don't tell Dex I let you call me that, only my friends call me that, if he finds out, he;ll get mean, sometimes he forgets I'm the one in charge!" Tabitha smiled.

"Anyway, when I was a little girl, my mom didn;t love my dad, nobody knew about it but me and mom, though mom didn;t know that Iknew!" Tabitha said. This made no sense at all.

Why would Tabitha be telling this to a rebel? Was she insane? Odid she have hidden intentions, or perhaps she needed someone to talk to and thought it was safe since this girl would be brainwashed soon. "You see, my daddy, wasn't really my daddy! I'm not really a Waterson! I'm not married, by the way, that's why I've kept my maiden name..and the father of my son took off before  Dean was born.." She said. "Anyway, I'll tell you the rest later, so my daddy didn;t love my mommy...wait, no it was the other way around, sorry about that...so my mom didnt love my dad, and she cheated on him! And that's why my dad wasn't my dad!" Tabitha sai enthusiastically.

Some noise was heard from the halway...

"Anyway, my dad never found out, so I grew up to become the president....I never knew my father, though...anyway..." She said, lowering her voice..."I fell in love with the former leader of the rebels!" She wispered. "And he's Dean's dad! But he died!" Tabitha said, stating the obvious.

"Another dark family secret...my daddy was a rebel too!" Tabithsa wispered dramatically. She looked like a little girl telling a ghost story, not the president talking to a rebel. "So, anyway, Dean isn't a single child!" Tabitha said. "No, he isn't! He ha a brother, but he got lost in one of the rebel atacks...the same atack in which his father died, and now...he leads the rebels! As if he had inherited it from his dad! But he didn't - the rebels chose him to lead them, he was actually against it, saying how it would look like a Monarchy amongst the rebels if he did, and it would've been Ironic, I know this because my spies told me every detail! But they don't know he's my son!" Tabitha said.

"What I want you to do is remember this when you're brainwashed...I'd tell you after the process was done, but Dexy wouldn't let me...do it...anyway, I need you to remeber this story and tell Neo...he neds to know, he wouldn't believe me, and even if he would, I'll never get a chance to talk to him...I know you;re amongst the southern rebels, but since Dex'll send yu to atack the Northern rebels, maybe you could tell Neo about it?" Tabitha asked.

Some screams, or perhaps yells, were now heard from the hallway...

"It's not a trick or anything..." She said. "It's not bait meant to lure Neo in, if that's what you think...which reminds me, tell him to stay away from me, it's too dangerous, he can try to talk to Dean if he really wants to, but I wouldn;t recmonend it...Dean doesn;t even know he has a brother, so he probably wouldn;t believ him.." Tabitha said. SHe didn;t know Dead was already amongst the rebelsa and could talk to Neo whenever he like, and Neo trusted all his rebels...including  Dean, but Tbby didn't know, so...

The point was that this was either wa very well acted out trick, or Tabby was telling the truth...Either way, Tabithat hoped this rebels girl would believe her. "I'm so glad I found an oportunity to talk to a rebel and get this message to my son! Anyway, if the brainwashing doesn;t work, pretend that it did, and follow your first odrder to go to northern rebels to try and kidnap Neo...fail on purpose and go home to the South, do whatever you want, just follow your first order so you could get that message to Neo...then, I'll find a way to help you get home..." Tabitha said.

What the hell is going on, you ask? The answear lies in the future ahead...

But back to Dex, Tom and Nina...

Dex stormed into the room and Looked at the hole. "You were suposed to wait..." Tom said. "Well..." Tom began, but before he could say anything Dex had grabbed him by th ecollar of his lab coat and slammed him into the wall, next to the hole. "I had a perfect plan and you just had to ruin it, didn't you, you always have to ruin everything, don't you?!" Dex asked, ignooring Nina.

"Dex, leave me alone, it was anb accident, alright, the wolf went towards the rebels whiuch means it's atacking them which is good, right?" Tom asked. "No, not right!" Dex yelled. "Now they know we're coming! Perhaps the already knew, but supose they didn't? We don;t have the element of suprize anymore!" Dex said. "It was just an accident!" Tom said. "No it wasn;t, you did it on purpose, I know NIna couldn't have done it, she's a good girl, she would've never done anything like this unless it really was an accident!" Dex said punched Tom in the face. "Leave me alone! Neither of us did anything!" Tom said hit Dex back. "You did something, I know you did!" Dex yelled and pinned Tom to the ground. "And it's about time I to vengence for what you did with mom and dad! You made them forget me! You made them think you were they're only son! you little bastard!" Dex said.

[[Sorry, Mirtek, with such a long post, I'd hope I could have written more about Tona, but Tabby' story sotr of... swept me away... LIKE DRUGS! x3]]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:34 pm

She had just stood there for too long. If she leaves them like this, they will just kill eachother! Plus, why would she let Dex hurt his brother for something she has done. Poor Tom didn't even knew, and it wasn't fair. He was defending her, but he shouldn't have. It was an accident. And maybe she wasn't such a good girl afterall...At last she grabbed Dex's arm trying to get him off his brother. At this point she was afraid of getting beaten up too, but it wasn't fair to stand there and say nothing. It just wasn't fair goddamn it!
-Dex! Stop it!-her eyes opened widely in fear. Her pulse was beating so fast and her breath was shallow and she felt like she was about to faint. For Dex was a man. Much bigger and stronger then she is, no need to tell that he was really, really angry. And angry men just seem to get extra strainght out of nowhere.
What if he really punches her now? What if he is so angry at them for making a mistake he will pin her to the wall too and kill her?! Did it really matter? It was her fault, probably, and she should be punished for it. But what else was Dex screaming about? Something about revenge, parents and being a bastard. Tom wasn't like that! He was sweet and caring, great scientist, he respected her wish to be alone while working...Just didn't seem like a guy who would make his parents forget about his brother. Literally or not...Cute guys don't do such thing to their brothers. Not that she find him cute!
-Please don't hurt him.-she said in a lower voice letting Dex's arm.-If you have to punch anyone's face, it's mine. It's my fault, I messed up.-her head pointed to the hole.
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://mirtachu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:She had just stood there for too long. If she leaves them like this, they will just kill eachother! Plus, why would she let Dex hurt his brother for something she has done. Poor Tom didn't even knew, and it wasn't fair. He was defending her, but he shouldn't have. It was an accident. And maybe she wasn't such a good girl afterall...At last she grabbed Dex's arm trying to get him off his brother. At this point she was afraid of getting beaten up too, but it wasn't fair to stand there and say nothing. It just wasn't fair goddamn it!
-Dex! Stop it!-her eyes opened widely in fear. Her pulse was beating so fast and her breath was shallow and she felt like she was about to faint. For Dex was a man. Much bigger and stronger then she is, no need to tell that he was really, really angry. And angry men just seem to get extra strainght out of nowhere.
What if he really punches her now? What if he is so angry at them for making a mistake he will pin her to the wall too and kill her?! Did it really matter? It was her fault, probably, and she should be punished for it. But what else was Dex screaming about? Something about revenge, parents and being a bastard. Tom wasn't like that! He was sweet and caring, great scientist, he respected her wish to be alone while working...Just didn't seem like a guy who would make his parents forget about his brother. Literally or not...Cute guys don't do such thing to their brothers. Not that she find him cute!
-Please don't hurt him.-she said in a lower voice letting Dex's arm.-If you have to punch anyone's face, it's mine. It's my fault, I messed up.-her head pointed to the hole.

"Nonononono...Nina, don't worry about it, just don't, alright? Whatever happened, it was Tom's fault, everything bad that happens is his fault, even if it;s your fault, besides, accidents happen, so it doesn't matter..." Dex said turning to Nina for a moment. He didn't really like hurting people - it was unprofesinal and out of his character, he usualy showed his anger through gritted teeth, though he'd never bite, but Tom was a different case - tom wasn't just any employee, he was his brother, and he got...special treatment...

"But I'm still gonna beat the crap outa Tom!" He yelled suddenly and hit Tom again. See what I mean? Special Treatment...

[[Excuse the shortness....I shall now punish myself by slitting my writsts...Friendship is Magic, but Shortness is Demonic...]]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dαяκиɛss on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Dαяκиɛss

Name: Jade van Dawnn, but she rarely uses her full name
   Nickname: ''Give me one. I dare ya.''
   Age: Jade's a few centuries old, but she has the looks of a twenty year old
   Species: *grins with her fangs showing* ''Take a wild guess.''
   Rank: Jade was once a part of a well known noble family, but since they were all killed, she's one of the rebels, Neo's right hand in fact

Hair Color: White. She likes it much more than her natural blonde hair
   Eye Color: Blood red
   Clothes: Jade usually wears a hooded cape and she's mostly in black, but you can see her in other things too

Character Info...

Personality: Jade's a very mysterious person. She likes to keep everything to herself unless you're one of her close friends, but those are all dead except for Neo. The girl has quite a temper, but you'll have to push some buttons to make her explode, though you'll probably be dead in a matter of seconds if you anger her. The girl's also very manipulative and she'll do anything to get to the things she desires, even if they seem out of reach. Being flirty is one of the main things that build her personality and it's one of the things that amuse her, even though she rarely uses flirting these days. Jade can be reckless at some points and she doesn't use her head when it's really needed, but she gets the job done with her fighting skills. Mostly you can see her with a smile on her face, but don't be fooled by that. The girl's probably thinking of a way to get rid of you. If you become her enemy, be prepared for endless arguments and trust me, you don't want to argue with a vampire. Other than that, Jade's unpredictable, sometimes cruel and unforgiving, selfish and mean, but she does have a heart of gold just try not to break it.
   History: The van Dawnn family. She's the second child of three and Jade was once very known in the land. Everything broke with the war and, well, her family was killed along with the freedom of eating real food rather than injecting something into your blood. Since then, the girl is on her own. She swore to avenge her family and break the whole food problem, but it's not going very well. The rebels are in some problems and it's difficult not to give up on everything, but it hasn't pushed her over the edge yet. Not yet.
   Likes: Blood. Blood. BLOOD. Jade also enjoys stargazing and improving her fighting skills. Acting, which she uses on a daily basis, killing things and some other stuff too.
   Dislikes: Juliette. She always saw her as... a threat. She might poach Dean from her... Jade also dislikes bright colors and the sun, but that's just a vampire thing
   Pets? Jade doesn't have any pets...
   Family? All dead, but she used to have two brothers.
   Love/Like? She hates to admit it, but she has quite the crush on Deangelo. Don't tell anyone, she'll kill you.

Anything else? Nope :3

((Valjda je ok... XD ))
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:34 pm

[shh its ok!] [woo hoo dark! dobrodošla natrag! ^^]

Why would he be like that? Even if Dex didn't believe her words, why would he act like this towards his brother? After this hit Tom's lower lip started to bleed and Nina had an urge to rush in her cabinet to get some tissues and anti-septic to remove that blood. But as he was still on the ground, she couldn't do anything. Unless she hits Dex hard enough to make him fall over. Obviously, he wouldn't fight back. Looks like it was either Tom or her. And knowing it was her fault, she had to take over the hits he was getting. The fear was rushing trough her vains and bones as she kneeled down next to them.
-You will let him go now. Or I will beat the crap out of you.-she said in a calm voice though she was shaking.
Just who does this man thinks he is? Just because he has family problems with his brother it doesn't give him the right to beat him for something he didn't do. Or just blame him for everything wrong that happens around this place. No matter if he was or wasn't there, where it occured. She will not let him do that, no matter what. Deep down in herself she just prayed that Dex will not do anything worse then just hitting her in the face.
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dαяκиɛss on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:35 pm

~Jade van Dawnn~
Jade was just about to meet with Neo in their hideout. She was on one of the missions he gave her, but it didn't go well, not even near well. The troop she went with, all dead except for her of course, but she didn't go unpunished. A bloody wound stretched across her chest, but the girl was still walking, blood dripping from her fangs since she finished off one of the last guards who followed her. It became more difficult to walk with every step she took until the girl fell to her knees and started dragging herself to their hideout. Once Jade finally came and managed to find Neo who was with Arseniy, she just gave him a disappointed smile and looked at her wound. It hurt badly, but she ignored it and just stared at it for a few moments. ''The mission... was not successful...'' she managed to say, not being able to look into his eyes. Neo trusted her with this mission and she came back alone with empty hands. Not the first time, but it certainly crushed her reputation amongst the rebels and that wasn't pleasing her at all, not to mention she was getting sloppy with her work. Jade just looked at the ground and tried to stand back up, but she was too weak at the moment and this whole situation was frustrating and... goddamn it Jade. Stop failing and get a grip.
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Dαяκиɛss wrote:
((Valjda je ok... XD ))

[[VALJDA? Ma form ti je super! DUn worry about it! And that piture is amazing! I love anime! ;3]]

[[Gimmie some time to post the replies to the actual RP, mmkay? My head is in the clouds...I'm high on rainbows again...x3]]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:[shh its ok!] [woo hoo dark! dobrodošla natrag! ^^]

Why would he be like that? Even if Dex didn't believe her words, why would he act like this towards his brother? After this hit Tom's lower lip started to bleed and Nina had an urge to rush in her cabinet to get some tissues and anti-septic to remove that blood. But as he was still on the ground, she couldn't do anything. Unless she hits Dex hard enough to make him fall over. Obviously, he wouldn't fight back. Looks like it was either Tom or her. And knowing it was her fault, she had to take over the hits he was getting. The fear was rushing trough her vains and bones as she kneeled down next to them.
-You will let him go now. Or I will beat the crap out of you.-she said in a calm voice though she was shaking.
Just who does this man thinks he is? Just because he has family problems with his brother it doesn't give him the right to beat him for something he didn't do. Or just blame him for everything wrong that happens around this place. No matter if he was or wasn't there, where it occured. She will not let him do that, no matter what. Deep down in herself she just prayed that Dex will not do anything worse then just hitting her in the face.

Dex glanced at Nina, puzzeled. He honestly wasn't expecting her to be so protective of his brother. He'd have to be more careful and find excuses to beat Tom up when she wasn't there. He turned back to Tom and said. "You're lucky your girlfriend was here, but next time, expect tea and coffee in dreamland, 'cause that's where you're gonna go when I knock you out..." Dex said and got up, brushing the dust off his coat and heading for the door as if nothing happene. "Thanks, Nina..." Tom said. "I-I honestly d-don't know what he's t-talking about..." He said with a stutter of insecurity.

Dαяκиɛss wrote:~Jade van Dawnn~
Jade was just about to meet with Neo in their hideout. She was on one of the missions he gave her, but it didn't go well, not even near well. The troop she went with, all dead except for her of course, but she didn't go unpunished. A bloody wound stretched across her chest, but the girl was still walking, blood dripping from her fangs since she finished off one of the last guards who followed her. It became more difficult to walk with every step she took until the girl fell to her knees and started dragging herself to their hideout. Once Jade finally came and managed to find Neo who was with Arseniy, she just gave him a disappointed smile and looked at her wound. It hurt badly, but she ignored it and just stared at it for a few moments. ''The mission... was not successful...'' she managed to say, not being able to look into his eyes. Neo trusted her with this mission and she came back alone with empty hands. Not the first time, but it certainly crushed her reputation amongst the rebels and that wasn't pleasing her at all, not to mention she was getting sloppy with her work. Jade just looked at the ground and tried to stand back up, but she was too weak at the moment and this whole situation was frustrating and... goddamn it Jade. Stop failing and get a grip.

"Jade, what in god's name happened?!" Neo asked, worriedly. "Where are the others? Are you okay? Oh who amd I kidding, of course you're not okay!" He said. "Arseniy, get me a first aid kit!" He said. "First teh wolf, now this, it seems we've underestimated the president...god damn it...Jade, you;'re one of the best rebels here, if you couldn't pull that off, nobody could..." Neo said. "This is bad...this is really bad.." He went on. "We need to get a team of scientits fast..." He muttered. "Oh, Arseniy, hurry up..." he wispered to himself. Partly because he was worried about Jade, partly because he felt he needed Aresniy there for moral suport...

[[KILL THE SHORTNESS!!!! *dies*]]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:24 pm

[trohoho Dex u so funny]

He's going to be ok. He's going to be ok. That was the only tought in her head right now. She didn't think that Dex will just leave like this. Looks like she looked more serious then she hoped she would.
-No need to thank me, you would do the same for me. Let's just take care of that wound.-she stood up leaving him on the floor. Few tissues will be enough to remove that blood, and it should just dry off since it wasn't deep. He's going to be ok. Finally she did something good today.
Again she kneeled next to Tom and covered his lip with one of those tissues. They both looked scared and looked almost green from all the shock. There was still a chance that Dex will tell this to the president and she will pay for what she did. At least Tom was safe and Dex didn't ruin his face with his fists.
And never will he send him to the dreamland! If she scared him off now, she can do it anytime. Finally the feeling of fear left her body. She was stronger than she tought she was. If she can handle Dex, she can handle everything. Even this small cut.
-You will be ok, this is just a small...thing...It's alright.-she looked at him and nodded.
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:33 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:[trohoho Dex u so funny]

He's going to be ok. He's going to be ok. That was the only tought in her head right now. She didn't think that Dex will just leave like this. Looks like she looked more serious then she hoped she would.
-No need to thank me, you would do the same for me. Let's just take care of that wound.-she stood up leaving him on the floor. Few tissues will be enough to remove that blood, and it should just dry off since it wasn't deep. He's going to be ok. Finally she did something good today.
Again she kneeled next to Tom and covered his lip with one of those tissues. They both looked scared and looked almost green from all the shock. There was still a chance that Dex will tell this to the president and she will pay for what she did. At least Tom was safe and Dex didn't ruin his face with his fists.
And never will he send him to the dreamland! If she scared him off now, she can do it anytime. Finally the feeling of fear left her body. She was stronger than she tought she was. If she can handle Dex, she can handle everything. Even this small cut.
-You will be ok, this is just a small...thing...It's alright.-she looked at him and nodded.

[[Lolz, Dex is acting out of character, he suposed to be calm 'n' stuff, but he's being all weird now cuz I'm writing my book and RP-ing at the same time and there was this guy, theodore who beat the shit out of his little brother, like Dex was gonna do to Tom...thats why Dex is acting like Theo...I need to get my shit straight before i keep RP-ing...but who cares, I'll just keep going and see what happens...DEX! Y U NO ACT LIEK URSLEF? x3]]

"D-don't worry about Dex..." Tom said and coughed up a bit of blood. "He won't report this...if he did, he'd have to admit he beat me up, and he wont do that, since Tabby would strangle him if she found out..." Tom said and coughed. "I have to thank you, though, if it weren't for you, well...I dunno...I just hate fighting my brother...not that I can't do it...I just... I dunno..." Tom said.

[Shortness...it will kill you seven days upon being short...GET IT? LIKE IN THAT MOIVE 'THE RING' WHERE YOU DIE A WEEK AFTER WATCHING DA VIDEO TAPE OF DOOOOOOM!!!! X_O DU DUN DUN!!! x3]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dαяκиɛss on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:37 pm

~Jade van Dawnn~
Jade smiled again, ''The others... they are dead. I screwed up.'' she said, holding onto the smile. It was easier to smile than to cry to her, so she just kept it like that, not looking at Neo. ''No need for the first aid kit, I'm fine.'' she tried to assure, giving the ''Stay here'' look to Arseniy and using the wall next to her for support. The girl managed to stand up now and she just listened to Neo who seemed to be panicking more than usual. ''No, Neo, I... I made a mistake, it was my fault and... I underestimated them and I...'' she sighed, looking at the ground. It was hard to explain it to him and it was even harder to understand how she managed to fuck up so badly, so she shook her head, ''I'm sorry Neo.'' she whispered and closed her eyes. Why was this happening to her? She was never this sloppy and she was never this... weak. Was it the lack of food? No, of course not. She was a vampire, all she needed was some blood and that would fix the problem. She felt like crying and Jade never felt like crying. Ever. The girl wanted a hug. The girl needed a hug and the only one who she wanted to hug was who knows where. Great. Another sigh was heard from her. Jade wasn't sure what to do now. Completely clueless.
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:47 pm

Looks like they will need something more than just this tissues. Why were they still on the floor anyway? Nina stood up not replying to anything he said hoping he would stand up too. It would have been better if he would sit on some chair. So, she won't worry about Dex. Maybe he really won't tell? She sure hoped so! And why was he thanking her so much about it? Like she said, he would do the same thing if it was the other way around. And they were friends, friends help each other, defend each other...Basicly what she has done few minutes ago and will do until he stops bleeding.
-Do you need something?-she said in a lower voice.-How is your head? Do you feel dizzy?
He was trown on the floor afterall! Maybe he had a headache? Or brain concussion? He did seem fine at first glance, but she couldn't get into his head, she couldn't feel what he did. Who knows what would she do if she could get into his head? Blinking few times she bended over and her face was closer to his. That was the only way she could look at the wound better. It really wasn't that bad. Considering that his brother hit him more then once.
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:57 pm

Dαяκиɛss wrote:~Jade van Dawnn~
Jade smiled again, ''The others... they are dead. I screwed up.'' she said, holding onto the smile. It was easier to smile than to cry to her, so she just kept it like that, not looking at Neo. ''No need for the first aid kit, I'm fine.'' she tried to assure, giving the ''Stay here'' look to Arseniy and using the wall next to her for support. The girl managed to stand up now and she just listened to Neo who seemed to be panicking more than usual. ''No, Neo, I... I made a mistake, it was my fault and... I underestimated them and I...'' she sighed, looking at the ground. It was hard to explain it to him and it was even harder to understand how she managed to fuck up so badly, so she shook her head, ''I'm sorry Neo.'' she whispered and closed her eyes. Why was this happening to her? She was never this sloppy and she was never this... weak. Was it the lack of food? No, of course not. She was a vampire, all she needed was some blood and that would fix the problem. She felt like crying and Jade never felt like crying. Ever. The girl wanted a hug. The girl needed a hug and the only one who she wanted to hug was who knows where. Great. Another sigh was heard from her. Jade wasn't sure what to do now. Completely clueless.

"No, Jade, don't apologize... you weren't the only one who underestimated them...I did too...a wolf sent by the lab attacked us just before you got here...we weren't perpared, we were even warned but still weren't prepared..." Neo said.

He sighed.

"Don't worry, at least you survived, I don't know where we'd bhe without you...some leader I am...the rebels would be better off if I died and someone else became the leader..." Neo said. "I was worried sick about you, and the others...it doesn;t matter anymore, we need ot fight back, we ned to be prepared..." Neo said.

"I have a plan, but I can;t send you on another mission like that..." Neo said. "You take charge over the rebels for a while, I'll go this time..." Neo said.

"It's not nearly as dangerous as what you had to do, all I'm gonna do is recruit some scientists into helping us..." Neo said. "I'll have to be carefull, some of them might join just so they could tell the president about what we're planning..." Neo said.

"Jade, try to contact Dean, he might know which scientists we can trust..." Neo said. "But first get that wound patched up...Arseniy, you look after her, I'll go get the first aid kit, you're not fooling me, Jade, I know you;re hurt, just saty put.." Neo said firmly.

"You may be a vampire, but you're not indestructable...at least you didn't faint three times in one day..." Neo muttere, refering to what had happened to him.
"Some leader of the rebels I am..." He mutered and went to get the first aid kit.

InvisibleInk wrote:Looks like they will need something more than just this tissues. Why were they still on the floor anyway? Nina stood up not replying to anything he said hoping he would stand up too. It would have been better if he would sit on some chair. So, she won't worry about Dex. Maybe he really won't tell? She sure hoped so! And why was he thanking her so much about it? Like she said, he would do the same thing if it was the other way around. And they were friends, friends help each other, defend each other...Basicly what she has done few minutes ago and will do until he stops bleeding.
-Do you need something?-she said in a lower voice.-How is your head? Do you feel dizzy?
He was trown on the floor afterall! Maybe he had a headache? Or brain concussion? He did seem fine at first glance, but she couldn't get into his head, she couldn't feel what he did. Who knows what would she do if she could get into his head? Blinking few times she bended over and her face was closer to his. That was the only way she could look at the wound better. It really wasn't that bad. Considering that his brother hit him more then once.

"No, no, I'm fine, thanks..." Tom said and got up. He blinked a few times and sat on a chairt next to Nina. "I think we could call it a day and go home now...I just hope Tabby doesn;t see me like this, she can get annoying sometimes when bad things happen, and I'd have no way of explaining it to her..." Tom said.

He sighed. "You know, sometimes I just wish I could quit my job and be an artist..." He said. "I've gotten so fed up with this that I'd rather join the rebels than sit here trying to find a way to kill them all day..." Tom said. "Did you know that there are children amongst them too?" He asked Nina.

[[Fuck, i have to go to the dentist early tomorrow morning, so i have to go to bed early too...god, i'm so scarred...well,anyway, Loks like we'll have to continue tomorrow...so...erm..by, and goodnight..*hugz you both*]]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:17 pm

[ooooh ok ;3; *hugs back*]

Why was he so afraid of the president? He could lie to her? Why was she even important right now? If she would see him like this, and he would say the truth, Dex would get what he diserved. And that would be fair. As fair as she would get her punishemnt for taking out too much of that wolf's brain.
He wouldn't be succesful as an artist. It's better for him to work here. Or so she tought. Maybe she just didn't want him to leave. Especially not after what happened today.
-I don't care who is among them. Don't be one of them. You belong here. Where air smells like sanitizer and no mater how hard we work no one charishes that. But that's just why we love this job. Right? Because it's unperfect as it is.-she said and lowered her head as if she was ashamed.-And you know, that rebels, are just people who are afraid of change. So maybe we became addicted to shots but there is no food for everyone. I guess. Don't hate me for what I just said.-again she looked him in his eyes and blushed.
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top