The Injection

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by Ziakira on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:31 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:[ooooh ok ;3; *hugs back*]

Why was he so afraid of the president? He could lie to her? Why was she even important right now? If she would see him like this, and he would say the truth, Dex would get what he diserved. And that would be fair. As fair as she would get her punishemnt for taking out too much of that wolf's brain.
He wouldn't be succesful as an artist. It's better for him to work here. Or so she tought. Maybe she just didn't want him to leave. Especially not after what happened today.
-I don't care who is among them. Don't be one of them. You belong here. Where air smells like sanitizer and no mater how hard we work no one charishes that. But that's just why we love this job. Right? Because it's unperfect as it is.-she said and lowered her head as if she was ashamed.-And you know, that rebels, are just people who are afraid of change. So maybe we became addicted to shots but there is no food for everyone. I guess. Don't hate me for what I just said.-again she looked him in his eyes and blushed.

"They're not afraid of change, they just think there's more food than there really is...false hope 'n' stuff..." Tom said. "Science is a form of art anyway..." He said. "but not this kind of science...

and what if..." He muttered, but stopped himself. "No, you;re rirght, it's silly..." He said.

"But...what if they really are right...what if there really is enough food and the poresident is just lying...but that makes no sense at all!!!" Tom said. "Oh, I must'v hit my head a little harder than I thought back there...never mind, I'm just tired.." He said.
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Again she didn't say anything about the whole rebel thing. It seemed like they will never agree on this topic so it was best for her to just shut up.
What was he doing here then if he didn't want to work for the president? What was still keeping him here? Both sides were the same. They both tought they were the ones who were right and the other one was wrong. They also wanted to kill each others. Did she want to kill them too? No, not really. Nina believed this could have been talked trough but she wasn't the president so her opinion didn't matter.
-Do you want me to help you get home then?-she said and sighed.

[sorry for short. thats bc im short too. haha.]
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://mirtachu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:Again she didn't say anything about the whole rebel thing. It seemed like they will never agree on this topic so it was best for her to just shut up.
What was he doing here then if he didn't want to work for the president? What was still keeping him here? Both sides were the same. They both tought they were the ones who were right and the other one was wrong. They also wanted to kill each others. Did she want to kill them too? No, not really. Nina believed this could have been talked trough but she wasn't the president so her opinion didn't matter.
-Do you want me to help you get home then?-she said and sighed.

[sorry for short. thats bc im short too. haha.]

"No need, but I dont see why you shouldnlt stop by for some tea or coffee.." Tom said and smiled. "Let's go then..." He said, ignooring everything else.

[[Okaaay...sorry about being extra short but...dentist...*dies*]]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:12 pm

[its ok! c; mine is short too.]

Well, she would sure like to have some coffee. And leaving job early was nice too. Especially after a day like this. They were done with their job anyway. Except for that tiny little fact that the hole was still here. Oh who cares! They are scientists not builders. It was their fault that the hole apeeared here but they will sure not fix it! Not now. Not after all the crap.
-Sure. Why not? Coffee sounds nice.-she nodded.
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:20 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:[its ok! c; mine is short too.]

Well, she would sure like to have some coffee. And leaving job early was nice too. Especially after a day like this. They were done with their job anyway. Except for that tiny little fact that the hole was still here. Oh who cares! They are scientists not builders. It was their fault that the hole apeeared here but they will sure not fix it! Not now. Not after all the crap.
-Sure. Why not? Coffee sounds nice.-she nodded.

"Excelent!" Tom said and got up. "Come on, the train leavs any second now, the shorter shift is about to end!" He said and took Nina's hand.

[Oh, the shortness...oh the horror...]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Of a Wolf's Howl on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am

"You know, it puzzles me that it didn't occur to you to lie... I imagine it'll be easier to brainwash someone with a lower level of intelligence..."

...Was that supposed to be an insult to her mentality? Because seriously, if she had a lower level of intelligence, then, compared to her so-called "low level of intelligence", how intelligent was he? Juliette guessed he was probably on par with a piece of cow shit - both ugly as hell and non-capable of rational thought. They tried to brainwash her before and they failed - they'll just fail again and again and again. She escaped again; and she'll just escape again. The security in here was a joke after all. As Dex turned around, she took the chance she was given and flipped him off. Twice.

But then Tabitha started defending her.

Wait.

Tabitha started defending her.

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Was. Going. On.

Either Juliette went crazy due to being stuck in an extremely small cage or Tabitha went crazy. Juliette guessed it was the latter. One moment she was being extremely annoying and the other second she was defending her from her own employee? What was going on?

Dex came back with two spring green syringes in his hands with transparent clean liquids sloshing disgustingly in both of them. One was probably her daily shot while the other one was... Well, either tranquilizer or some weird liquid for brainwashing that Dexter wanted to try out on her. He bent down and Juliette had no other choice but to sigh and stretch out her right hand towards Dexter. He injected both of them, making Juliette cringe at times but still stay relatively calm. The moment the 2second injection was in, Juliette was one hundred percent sure it was tranquilizer, however, judging by the size of the syringe, the amount of tranquilizer Dexter gave her was not quite the adequate amount to knock out a mutant such as her. At least not yet. Judging by the very slight drowsiness she felt, she would probably give it twenty five minutes to work. Thirty if she was lucky.

CRASH!

Poor Juliette was startled out of her skin by that loud noise causing her to yelp in surprise and jump up slightly, almost hitting her head on the roof of the cage. If she was a bit taller, she would've hit her head badly, maybe even getting a huge bruise. God bless her small height.

Dex ran off in a hurry and she was left alone with Tabitha. Now what?

The silence between was extremely tense and awkward.

Until Tabitha sat down in front of her and started talking, managing to keep a bright smile on her face even though her story was mildly depressing and very surprising.

So, from what Juliette understood, Tabitha's mother cheated on her father with one of the rebels - ironically - giving birth to her, so she technically has no Waterson blood in her. She did a similar thing except she didn't cheat on anybody and didn't get married at all. She fell in love with the former leader of the rebels - again, ironically - they had sex and Tabitha ended up being pregnant with Jongdae and Neo, however their father was killed just a couple of months after being born, and as if that wasn't enough, Neo was separated from Tabitha and Deangelo in that same war. Now, Neo is leading the rebels just like his father did.

Juliette wasn't entirely sure if she was lying or not. She knew that Tabitha was very fond of lying and manipulation. But on the other hand, Dean and Neo's face structures were very similar, and both had that same shade of onyx black hair. Well, at least until Dean dyed it. Dean's eyes would also turn the exact shade of red Neo had when he shifted. Were these all a mere coincidence or...?

Then the gears in her head clicked in place. She almost forgot one very important fact - Deangelo's real name was Jongdae. And then it came to her.

The previous leader of the rebels' first name was also Jongdae. How could she have not noticed this before...? Jongdae Zachis the Great, one of the best leaders the rebels ever had. While he was on top of the rebels, the rebellion prospered like never before and day by day, more than a hundred people asked to join the rebels in a mere twenty four hours. He was the jack of all trades, to put it simply. Oh God, when Dexter insulted her intelligence, he had been right. How stupid of her.

"...I'll tell that to both of them, your majesty. Word to word. And thank you. And I have one last question," she said, her eyes glued to the female in front of her, "I have failed to notice it before, but I just remembered Deangelo's real name is Jongdae. Was... Was your... Significant other, to put it simply, by any chance... Jongdae the Great...?"

After a split moment, Juliette realized what she just said and regretted it immediately. What if she struck a weak nerve of Tabitha's? What if she gets angry? Flustered, she added, "I-I-I-I-I-I mean-- I-if you d-do not want to talk a-about it, I understand. I-I shouldn't dig my muzzle into your p-private life."

{{dean/jongdae and zygax's reply'll be up tomorrow because it's like 3:48 am atm also DARNESSS <333}}

Last edited by Of a Wolf's Howl on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Of a Wolf's Howl

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dαяκиɛss on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:44 am

~Jade van Dawnn~
Jade just listened to Neo, ''A wolf? Really? You know, a wolf did this to me and the others...'' she said, more to herself as a starting point than anything else. The girl did that every now and then and she would actually hatch a good plan, but now she had nothing. ''Neo!'' she yelled, ''Don't say that! You are a great leader, at least I think that. We are all in a bad position right now and, well, I guess that's why we're like this. You know, sloppy.'' she said with crossed arms, angry at him for saying he was a bad leader, but Jade wasn't really showing it in her words. ''Neo, no. You are not going there alone. No way. I'm not letting you.'' she said as she grabbed his arm and held it firmly, ''Please, there are other ways for this. I already lost two brothers. Don't make me lose another one.'' she said with a small smile. This was true. The girl thought of Neo as one of the closest friends she ever had, she even called him her brother. If something happened to him, the rebels would fall and she'd go down with them. She nodded at Neo's suggestion to contact Dean, then frowned as he told her to stay put. No point in arguing with him, so she just sat on the ground, closing her eyes and thinking about the whole wolf thing. What a coincidence... both Neo and Jade were attacked by a strange wolf that was sent by the president... Hmm...

((AFTER! *hugs to death* I missed RPing with you :3 ))
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:02 pm

Of a Wolf's Howl wrote:
"You know, it puzzles me that it didn't occur to you to lie... I imagine it'll be easier to brainwash someone with a lower level of intelligence..."

...Was that supposed to be an insult to her mentality? Because seriously, if she had a lower level of intelligence, then, compared to her so-called "low level of intelligence", how intelligent was he? Juliette guessed he was probably on par with a piece of cow shit - both ugly as hell and non-capable of rational thought. They tried to brainwash her before and they failed - they'll just fail again and again and again. She escaped again; and she'll just escape again. The security in here was a joke after all. As Dex turned around, she took the chance she was given and flipped him off. Twice.

But then Tabitha started defending her.

Wait.

Tabitha started defending her.

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Was. Going. On.

Either Juliette went crazy due to being stuck in an extremely small cage or Tabitha went crazy. Juliette guessed it was the latter. One moment she was being extremely annoying and the other second she was defending her from her own employee? What was going on?

Dex came back with two spring green syringes in his hands with transparent clean liquids sloshing disgustingly in both of them. One was probably her daily shot while the other one was... Well, either tranquilizer or some weird liquid for brainwashing that Dexter wanted to try out on her. He bent down and Juliette had no other choice but to sigh and stretch out her right hand towards Dexter. He injected both of them, making Juliette cringe at times but still stay relatively calm. The moment the 2second injection was in, Juliette was one hundred percent sure it was tranquilizer, however, judging by the size of the syringe, the amount of tranquilizer Dexter gave her was not quite the adequate amount to knock out a mutant such as her. At least not yet. Judging by the very slight drowsiness she felt, she would probably give it twenty five minutes to work. Thirty if she was lucky.

CRASH!

Poor Juliette was startled out of her skin by that loud noise causing her to yelp in surprise and jump up slightly, almost hitting her head on the roof of the cage. If she was a bit taller, she would've hit her head badly, maybe even getting a huge bruise. God bless her small height.

Dex ran off in a hurry and she was left alone with Tabitha. Now what?

The silence between was extremely tense and awkward.

Until Tabitha sat down in front of her and started talking, managing to keep a bright smile on her face even though her story was mildly depressing and very surprising.

So, from what Juliette understood, Tabitha's mother cheated on her father with one of the rebels - ironically - giving birth to her, so she technically has no Waterson blood in her. She did a similar thing except she didn't cheat on anybody and didn't get married at all. She fell in love with the former leader of the rebels - again, ironically - they had sex and Tabitha ended up being pregnant with Jongdae and Neo, however their father was killed just a couple of months after being born, and as if that wasn't enough, Neo was separated from Tabitha and Deangelo in that same war. Now, Neo is leading the rebels just like his father did.

Juliette wasn't entirely sure if she was lying or not. She knew that Tabitha was very fond of lying and manipulation. But on the other hand, Dean and Neo's face structures were very similar, and both had that same shade of onyx black hair. Well, at least until Dean dyed it. Dean's eyes would also turn the exact shade of red Neo had when he shifted. Were these all a mere coincidence or...?

Then the gears in her head clicked in place. She almost forgot one very important fact - Deangelo's real name was Jongdae. And then it came to her.

The previous leader of the rebels' first name was also Jongdae. How could she have not noticed this before...? Jongdae Zachis the Great, one of the best leaders the rebels ever had. While he was on top of the rebels, the rebellion prospered like never before and day by day, more than a hundred people asked to join the rebels in a mere twenty four hours. He was the jack of all trades, to put it simply. Oh God, when Dexter insulted her intelligence, he had been right. How stupid of her.

"...I'll tell that to both of them, your majesty. Word to word. And thank you. And I have one last question," she said, her eyes glued to the female in front of her, "I have failed to notice it before, but I just remembered Deangelo's real name is Jongdae. Was... Was your... Significant other, to put it simply, by any chance... Jongdae the Great...?"

After a split moment, Juliette realized what she just said and regretted it immediately. What if she struck a weak nerve of Tabitha's? What if she gets angry? Flustered, she added, "I-I-I-I-I-I mean-- I-if you d-do not want to talk a-about it, I understand. I-I shouldn't dig my muzzle into your p-private life."

{{dean/jongdae and zygax's reply'll be up tomorrow because it's like 3:48 am atm also DARNESSS <333}}

[[*pats* It's okay, I had to go to bed too, we really need to start RP-ing during the day and sleeping at night...lolz, but that'll never happen, it;s in our blood to RP at night! x3]]

"Yes! HOw did you know! Well, you must know my son's real nam if you've guess that!" Tabithat said. "Don't worry about my private life!" SHe said with a smile. "I mean, it's nothing compared to what I've been doing to the rebels...killing and killing and killing and...never mind...it's kinda weird, you know, had to kill a lot of rebels...but the truth is I didn;t really want to...though I had too...I would've been...replaced...if I had stopped Dex from finding ways to kill them...you don;t want to know, besides, I'm not as good at this as your rebels are - as you can see, I had to kill inoccent people to be of any help to you, but you never did anything lik that..." Tabitha said as her smile faddd away. "Still, at least now I can help you all from the inside..." She said.

"The point is...I've wanted to join the rebels since I found out my father was one!" She said and her smile returned. "It just so hapened that I assumed I couldmake a difference if I became the president, but then I got carried away and started fighting against the rebels, mostly out of fear of Dex...he's the one who;s really in charge here!" Tabitha said.

"Shhh! Here he comes!" She said as she heard Dex's footsteps echoing through the hallway. "What was it?" Tabitha asked. "Nothing, my brother and Nina were having...technical dificulties...but it's all sorted out now and They've finished their day's work so they're going home..." Dex said. "Oh, thats nice!" Tabitha said with a smile.

Dαяκиɛss wrote:~Jade van Dawnn~
Jade just listened to Neo, ''A wolf? Really? You know, a wolf did this to me and the others...'' she said, more to herself as a starting point than anything else. The girl did that every now and then and she would actually hatch a good plan, but now she had nothing. ''Neo!'' she yelled, ''Don't say that! You are a great leader, at least I think that. We are all in a bad position right now and, well, I guess that's why we're like this. You know, sloppy.'' she said with crossed arms, angry at him for saying he was a bad leader, but Jade wasn't really showing it in her words. ''Neo, no. You are not going there alone. No way. I'm not letting you.'' she said as she grabbed his arm and held it firmly, ''Please, there are other ways for this. I already lost two brothers. Don't make me lose another one.'' she said with a small smile. This was true. The girl thought of Neo as one of the closest friends she ever had, she even called him her brother. If something happened to him, the rebels would fall and she'd go down with them. She nodded at Neo's suggestion to contact Dean, then frowned as he told her to stay put. No point in arguing with him, so she just sat on the ground, closing her eyes and thinking about the whole wolf thing. What a coincidence... both Neo and Jade were attacked by a strange wolf that was sent by the president... Hmm...

((AFTER! *hugs to death* I missed RPing with you :3 ))

[[You two are hugging without me. That's a crime. *hugs you borthe tight enough to strangle you and never lets go ... NEVER* >Very Happy]]

Neo sighed. "I know you're right...we all seeme to have stumbeled upon some bad luck..." Neo said. "Though it's not luck - it's the president getting better at what she does...we'll just have to fight back with the same measures...fight fire with fire, they say, that's why we need to recruit some scientists...I supose you could come with me bu...who would lead the rebels without me or you? I'd better take Aresniy..." Neo said. "But we'll decide that kater..." Neo said. "Besides, I don't want Aresniy takeing that risk either...maybe he could lead the rebels while we're gone.." He said. "But, as I said, we'll discous that later..." He said and left.

He came back a few minutes later with the first aid kit. "Now just sit still, I need to make sure that wound is clean..." Neo said. He took out a shot of antibiotics, and though he himself hadn't taken hjis shot in weaks, the fact that he'd given himself and Arseniy a shot earlier that day was enough to restore his ability in giving shots... "Sorry if it hurt, that's the third shot I gave in weeks, since I havn;t really been taking my food shots..." Neo siad. "I guess I knida lost my edge ... I supose I wa too nervouse to take shots after I sent you on that mission.." Neo said. SHe was like a sister to him, after all, he never really felt comfortable staying at the hideout while Jade was risking her life...it never really seemed fair to him either.
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxanna on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:58 pm

((Oh fuck it, I couldn't let Katarina and Juliette down. ;3; I'll probably fail in this RP, but oh well. Also, I changed few things about my characters since the last time I roleplayed with them.))

Foxanna

Name: Dianne, but goes by the name Hunter.
Nickname: She doesn't have a nickname.
Age: She is 20 years old at the moment. She's born on 25th of November, making her a Sagittarius in horoscope.
Species: Just a normal human.
Nation: South nation, although she never stays in one place.

♐ If you don't have a picture...

Hair Color: Black like coal.
Hair Style: She has her hair tied up in a ponytail. Her hair is pretty damn long because she haven't cut it only few times in her entire life.
Eye Color: Brown eyes, like her entire family.
Clothes: She is basically dressed like a huntress. Boots, gloves, small shirt, short pants. [Use your imagination, I'm afraid I can't find a good picture.] And of course, she has bow and arrows!

♐ Character Info...

Personality: Oh boy, where to start. First of all, let's just say that she never thinks about herself. Only about her family and that's it. She often forgets she's a human who also has a life.
Dianne is a person who trusts absolutely no one. Even before she lost her brother, she was like that because of things that happened to her family. She learned that you can trust no one but yourself. That's why she doesn't let anyone to become close with her. Except her family, of course. She's very thoughtful of them.
She is very stubborn, but in a good way. She knows what her goal is, and she keeps trying to make that goal. If you stand in her way, she'll get very mad. And when she's mad, shit's about to go down. She seems to be very cruel for some reason.
She doesn't have much emotions, and people who see her pretty much see nothing and everything. Her appearance actually matches her personality a bit. Even though Dianne is a strong rock, deep inside her, she buried those feelings and emotions. She was actually such a happy kid until she became older and realised what is happening to them. If anyone knew about her deepest secrets and deepest feelings, they could use it against her. She doesn't want that to happen.
Dianne is also shameless and a lot like her father. Even though she was raised by both of her parents, she has more traits from her father. And she mostly got bad traits from him as well. First of all, she can be very rude when upset. Most of the time she's bad-tempered and she cusses a lot, but only because she cares for Colton and doesn't want him to suffer any longer. She has absolutely no humour and she quite dislikes talking when she doesn't have to. But most of those bad traits are caused by losing her sister, mother, and few years later Colton.
History: Up to her 10th birthday, Dianne had absolutely no idea what was going on. Her older brother Colton, younger sister, and parents told her absolutely nothing. She thought living in a forest with her family was normal and her parents would often lie about few things. But as she grew up and hit puberty, she also hit maturity. Even though she was mad about her parents lying and not telling her before what's going on, she still loved them and trained hard to be strong like them. After she lost her mother and sister around 13, she started acting weirdly because she was hurt. She swore she's going to revenge them. She learned a lot in those years with Colton because their father was busy with things, but when the people took Colton away from her and her father when she was 17, she completely lost it. Colton was the person she always relied on and could always trust. All those years of training with him were gone and now she seeks to find him in hope he's still alive and okay. That's her goal. What is going to happen later after she saves him? She doesn't know.
Likes: What does Dianne like? Well, she likes forests and climbing on trees (she's very good at climbing). Oh, and shooting people in the head with her arrows. Other than that, when she is alone, she really likes playing her harmonica Colton gave her. She'd climb up on a tree and play it, remembering the good old times when it wasn't such a mess.
Dislikes: One of the things she dislikes the most are the people who captured Colton. In fact, she hates them. Other than that, she isn't a person who is scared easly or anything. She doesn't give a fuck about bugs and yucky things.
Pets? None, she doesn't have time for pets. Although she admitted it would be cool if she had something like a tiger with her.
Family? Her brother Colton and her father at the moment.
Love/Like? None! Absolutely not! Who has time for that crap?

♐ Anything else? Nope, not really.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

-

Name: Colton.
Nickname: He doesn't have a nickname.
Age: 21 years old at the moment. He was born on 15th of May, making him a Taurus in horoscope.
Species: Hard to explain. He was a normal human, but he became an experiment around 19 years old. Now he's a geneticaly altered wolf-like "monster". Later he'll figure out how to change from a human to monster and backwards.
Nation: He's kept in the North nation's labs, unable to escape.
Rank: He's an experiment (Codename: Experiment 005729), but he will become a rebel when he escapes. Hopefully.

♉ If you don't have a picture...

Hair Color: Really, really dark brown.
Hair Style: Normal?
Eye Color: Brown eyes, like the entire family.
Clothes: Clothes? They ripped his clothes off when he became that experiment. He doesn't remember what the heck was he wearing.

♉ Character Info...

Personality: Even though Colton is basically the same as Dianne and their father, he's actually more nicer than both of them combined. People wouldn't know how to judge him. His looks don't really show the other half of him that is as cruel as Dianne.
He never actually wanted to fight and kill, but it was important that he learns things no matter he likes it or not.
He also never found his true self. He had to take a lot of responsibility at a point in his life so he never really had much time to think about his future life.
Now, something that might shock you about Colton - he was a big coward and he cried a lot at first. Yup. In Dianne's eyes he was very strong, but he had to start as a little kid in order to help his family survive. That's why he's still nice and gentle in heart, but he has to keep everything in himself, like Dianne did. Just that Dianne doesn't show her gentle side at all anymore. He does.
One of his bad traits is bad habits. He bites his nails when scared, which is a bad habit since he was 5 years old. He also tends to yell when something's bugging him. Later, of course, he feels sorry for yelling.
And last, but not least, he is a somehow a perfectionist. As a kid, in the first days of training, he was always late, and always would miss the target, and etc. As a grown up, he actually learned a lot about life. He's very thoughtful about innocent people and if he saves someone, he has to save everyone, no matter what cost.
History: Pretty much the same as Dianne's. They were all together from the start, they did everything together with their sister and parents. However, he realised what happened before Dianne did. So he had to prepare her. Especially after losing his sister and mother when he was 15. He felt like it was his job to take care of Dianne because their father a lot of work to do. At his age of 19 he got kidnapped while asleep. He got a shot and they easly transported him to the North nation's labs. There he became an experiment and.... Well, he became that thing up there on the picture. However, there was a light of hope. He met Juliette not long after he got there. When she arrived, he helped her through everything he went through. They made a special bond. She made him a bit gentler, but that doesn't matter. When she escaped, he felt sad, but when he saw her again.... He totally fell for her.
Likes: His family. Being free. And Juliette. Anything else?
Dislikes: Oh good lord, don't ask. He really dislikes all the people who participate in those horrifying experiments. He hates seeing someone in pain.
Pets? None. He is kind of a pet to himself, ha-ha!
Family? Sister Dianne and father, at the moment.
Love/Like? Now that he thinks of it, he does have a crush on that girl Juliette.

♉ Anything else? Nope!
Foxanna

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:04 pm

[[AAAANNNEEEEEEKK!!!! YOU'RE BAAAAACK!!! YOU SHALL NEVA FAIL! EVEN IF YOU DO, IT WOULDN'T BE A FAIL!!! THIS IS ALL JUST FOR FUN ANYWAAAAYS!!! ASDFGHJKL; I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!!

WE HAVE ALL THE OLD RP-ERS BACK NOW!!!

I CAN'T!!!

I JUST...CAN'T!!!

C':

*dies*]]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:16 pm

[if anyone fails here, it's me. great forms btw!]

-Let me just take the coat off and take my bag ok?-she smiled for a moment and let his hand. As soon as the work clothes was off and she had her purse under her arm, they could leave and catch the train. Travelling by the train was fun. It wasn't crowded and the seats were suprisingly comfy. It was pretty fast way of getting home too. They left the lab and continued the way to the station hoping that the president and Dex will just let them go without any more questions.

[sorry for short x.x again.]
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxanna on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:35 pm

((Awh ^^ Thanks!))
((Welp ne znam kako da počnem, šta da radim. Welp. Aha da znam, čekam Katarinu! :3))

Last edited by Foxanna on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Foxanna

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:03 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:[if anyone fails here, it's me. great forms btw!]

-Let me just take the coat off and take my bag ok?-she smiled for a moment and let his hand. As soon as the work clothes was off and she had her purse under her arm, they could leave and catch the train. Travelling by the train was fun. It wasn't crowded and the seats were suprisingly comfy. It was pretty fast way of getting home too. They left the lab and continued the way to the station hoping that the president and Dex will just let them go without any more questions.

[sorry for short x.x again.]

[Shortness is fine, I'm gonna be petty short to ... since Im ALWAYS short...x3]

[Also - sorry for the late repg RP-ers block...>.<]

"Sure, come on then!" Tom said and they left. The train ride home would be fun, Tom always liked trains and often wished the train rides would never stop.

[should they talk on the train, or just poof into Tom's apartment?]

Foxanna wrote:
((Awh ^^ Thanks!))
((Welp ne znam kako da počnem, šta da radim. Welp. Aha da znam, čekam Katarinu! :3

[Lolz, dont worry about it! Take your time, I just hope Katarina gets here son x3]

[*hugz you all randomly*]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:18 pm

[i like trains]

As always, the train was half empty. Nina looked around searching for the best seat to take. There were two seats empty next to a window. They should sit here, while there's still place. Hopefully no elderly people will enter and they won't have to get up for them. It was a nice thing to do but she can also feel pain from work as much as they can. Gah, old people. Why don't they just stay at home for ever?
-Here is good.-she said and pointed to one of the seats.

[sorry for short. cat problems.]
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:32 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:[i like trains]

As always, the train was half empty. Nina looked around searching for the best seat to take. There were two seats empty next to a window. They should sit here, while there's still place. Hopefully no elderly people will enter and they won't have to get up for them. It was a nice thing to do but she can also feel pain from work as much as they can. Gah, old people. Why don't they just stay at home for ever?
-Here is good.-she said and pointed to one of the seats.

[sorry for short. cat problems.]

[*pats* It's okay...I'm having dog problems...that's why I'll be short as hell too...x3]

Tom sat next to Nina and smiled at her. "Wouldn't it be nice if it were snowig...?" Tom asked as he glanced through the window.

[Oh gawd...this shortness...*dies*]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:59 pm

She sighed loudly when he mentioned the snow. The snow was something she wasn't very fond of. It was cold and wet...And people liked it for they could play with it, make snowmen and have snowball fights. Argh, the snowball fights! That's brutal and unnecessarily. Why can't we just enjoy in snow over television, postcards or from the inside of a warm home?
-I guess.-she shrugged her shoulders. Maybe she hated the snow because she didn't have anyone with who she could enjoy in it. Her friends did seem to like it but probably more she could handle. They also liked snowball fights too much. Getting hit by a hard ball of frozen water hurts and you can get a cold. Why do people like that, again?
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:She sighed loudly when he mentioned the snow. The snow was something she wasn't very fond of. It was cold and wet...And people liked it for they could play with it, make snowmen and have snowball fights. Argh, the snowball fights! That's brutal and unnecessarily. Why can't we just enjoy in snow over television, postcards or from the inside of a warm home?
-I guess.-she shrugged her shoulders. Maybe she hated the snow because she didn't have anyone with who she could enjoy in it. Her friends did seem to like it but probably more she could handle. They also liked snowball fights too much. Getting hit by a hard ball of frozen water hurts and you can get a cold. Why do people like that, again?

"then agan, summer is nice too...since you can stay up late and look at the stars...and it's not cold...I don;t like the cold...just the snow..." Tom said ranomly. "So, is there anything new in you life?" Tom asked.

[How long should they saty in da train? I wub trains, so I can;t decide...I could make them sit here FOREVER!!!! FOR.E.VER.]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:35 pm

There was nothing new in her life. At least not anything that he didn't know already. He just asked her this so they wouldn't be surrounded by the awkward silence. Usually she didn't like to talk about herself, no matter was it about her past (she didn't like to talk about her past at all tough) or present but it was Tom so she didn't mind that much.
-Nothing really.-she said and held her beg more close to her chest as if someone wanted to steal it.-How about you?
His anwser will be the same as hers, for sure. They knew each other to well.

[i could time skip in my next post?]
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:39 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:There was nothing new in her life. At least not anything that he didn't know already. He just asked her this so they wouldn't be surrounded by the awkward silence. Usually she didn't like to talk about herself, no matter was it about her past (she didn't like to talk about her past at all tough) or present but it was Tom so she didn't mind that much.
-Nothing really.-she said and held her beg more close to her chest as if someone wanted to steal it.-How about you?
His anwser will be the same as hers, for sure. They knew each other to well.

[i could time skip in my next post?]

[Mmkay, Time Skip sounds good... ;3]

"Nothing either...my life is pretty monochromich..." Tom said. "You look nervous, is everything allright?" He asked, seeing her clutching to her bag.
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:04 pm

How could she tell him what was wrong? He would never understand why is she so afraid of people. She stayed silent for the rest of the ride. It was allright after all. But he just wouldn't understand. Even if he did it might scare him away. And that was something she didn't want. For he was the only positiv male figure in her life. Maybe it wasn't fair from her side that she didn't tell him that? They have no secrets. Right?
A walk from the stations to the apartments isn't long. It's all planned very nice. The building where the places were was very modern. High and full of glass. It looked like a giant 4 sided mirror that was reflecting the sun. When they finally reached it, the only thing left was for them to get into the elevator and find his apartment. This was a short train ride, so this shouldn't take long either.
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:How could she tell him what was wrong? He would never understand why is she so afraid of people. She stayed silent for the rest of the ride. It was allright after all. But he just wouldn't understand. Even if he did it might scare him away. And that was something she didn't want. For he was the only positiv male figure in her life. Maybe it wasn't fair from her side that she didn't tell him that? They have no secrets. Right?
A walk from the stations to the apartments isn't long. It's all planned very nice. The building where the places were was very modern. High and full of glass. It looked like a giant 4 sided mirror that was reflecting the sun. When they finally reached it, the only thing left was for them to get into the elevator and find his apartment. This was a short train ride, so this shouldn't take long either.

"So, how do you like your coffee?" Tom asked with a smile when they reached his apartment.

[Shoooooort!!! X_x]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:26 pm

-Black with just a little bit of sugar, please.-she placed her bag on the table. This isn't weird right? She was just invited to his apartment for a cup of coffee. The only problem could be his brother, that is if he comes home earlier just like they did. Hopefully he won't. Nina stood awkwardly in the middle of the room and crossed her arms waiting for Tom to finish the coffee.
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:24 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:-Black with just a little bit of sugar, please.-she placed her bag on the table. This isn't weird right? She was just invited to his apartment for a cup of coffee. The only problem could be his brother, that is if he comes home earlier just like they did. Hopefully he won't. Nina stood awkwardly in the middle of the room and crossed her arms waiting for Tom to finish the coffee.

Tom came back with two cups of coffee. "I supose we're different when it comes to coffee, I likewhite coffee.." Tom said and smiled. [Shoooortneeeeees...x_x]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxanna on Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:58 am

Smell. The odd smell. Hunter could smell it from the forest. She didn't have to ask twice - something was going on in the labs again.
She frowned as she pouted. Thinking about it was such a pain in the ass, but she had no other choice. In fact, she had no idea how will she rescue Colton. That poor guy is there for three years. Three years of Hunter's failures, trying to save him with sneaking in and trying to get someone's trust. It all seemed stupid and pointless. But her goal wasn't pointless, and that's why she's gonna keep trying.
Hunter crouched and blinked few times, looking at the North nation. It's about time something works out. As soon as possible. Hopefully now.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Colton growled in another attack of pain. His eyes started twitching as they started glowing even more. He closed the eyes like it was going to help him or something. Oh how he wished for everything to be okay. "God dammit." he said through his teeth as he leaned on the wall with his head down and palms as fists. "This is not what I wanted."
He opened his eyes and he looked up at the ceiling, wondering if his eyes still glow when in human form. This monster, this beast-like creature was simply ridicilous. He'll never forgive them. Why would he? These experiments were simply horrifying. God knows what is next.
Then Colton remembered Juliette and....calmed down. Huh, it surprisingly felt good. Where was she anyway? He heard she was locked in the labs again. If she is.... He didn't want to think how will they punish her for escaping. She was such a great person, he couldn't lose her. Not now, when he actually found someone.
He sighed. "What am I thinking?" he thought. "It's impossible. It's dangerous for me to like her. If anyone knew about it, they'd take that against me. I'll have to obey them if they decide to use Juliette for something terrible." He closed his eyes in a tiny heart pain, knowing that he actually likes her a lot. It was the first time he ever liked someone who changed his life and himself a bit. He knew she was worth it.
His eyes started showing the scenes from their first meeting. He was already a monster, not quite new to the pain and controlling himself. She was still a human. A beautiful human girl. He'll never forget how he looked at her pretty face while she was in pain, screaming, trying to escape from the shot they gave her. Until she calmed down and turned into a....beast. Like him. When they shoved her in his cage.... He helped her. And she was thankful for it. Those few years of being with her were actually good in a way....
Foxanna

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dαяκиɛss on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:03 pm

Jade simply listened to him, the words becoming forgotten since the girl was thinking of something else. The name ''Arseniy'' made her snap out of it, ''No, it's better if he stays here. I've seen him in the heat of battle; he wasn't really finding his way with our weapons... I'm just saying, he's better off staying here and leading. He'll do a better job than I would.'' she said honestly, closing her eyes as Neo took out the antibiotic shot. Goddamn it, she hated those. Much to her surprise, it wasn't even painful, just a silly sting and it was over in a second. Weird. With the fact Neo's hands were shaking as hell, this was supposed to hurt. A lot. Well, back to the problem. Jade nodded, ''You're right. We'll discuss this later.'' she said with a smile and stood back up. She took a step forward without a problem, which really surprised her since the wound was supposed to hurt, but she just continued down the corridor and turned left. The maze-like hallways always brought a smile to her face for an unknown reason even to her. It made her feel... safe, I suppose, and she was grateful she was not alone in this whole mess. After a few minutes, she was in front of her door, pushing them open and stepping inside. Her room was, well, messy, but tidy enough for her to find everything she needs. The old wooden table in the corner was overflown with papers and other things, ranging from simple pens to custom made weapons. The girl glanced around. It felt like something... important was missing. Then it hit her. She rushed over to her table and started throwing everything off of it. ''Fuck, fuck, fuck!'' she yelled as she threw the last piece of paper on the ground. Jade ran back to Neo as quickly as she could, ''Neo! Have you seen anyone enter my room?'' she asked, panic written all over her face.

((Screw the fancy coloring :3 ))
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next