The Injection

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Injection

Post by nothisisnotjas on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:21 pm

"Yes, I suppose so," Arseniy muttered, grabbing his coat from the bed. He walked towards the door in long strides, wanting to get to his own bed as quickly as possible. He turned the doorknob and opened the metal door, suddenly stopping halfway. "Take care of yourself and good luck," he said, turning towards Neo and bidding him goodbye once again. Arseniy finally exited the leader's room, rushing through the corridors to his chambers. He was able to run a bit faster than before-seems like the shot was taking effect.
The second he reached his room, he closed the door behind him and fell face-first on his bed. All he wanted now was rest.

[[hint hint arseniy zaboravi rukavice u neovoj sobi ;3]]
nothisisnotjas

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:26 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:[problemi s identitetom? događa se...shh...]

-What do you mean?-she came closer to him to see the rainbow liquid. Stranve indeed. The colors were bright and somehow they weren't mixed. Literally rainbow colored! How will this help? Where they supposed to make people drink this or...? She started to be mad at herself for she didn't know what was she supposed to do. And not knowing what to do was something she really hated.

[yeah, sorry about that, sometimes it's hard to control hij, anf trust me, theres a LOT worse stuff in my head than Narrator, right Ruuko?

Ruuko - RIGHT! In case ya doin't know, I'm the psycho rapist unicorn....be afraid...ber very afraid...your virginity isn't safe...
Me - Ruuko, stop scaring the kids...
Ruuko - Okay, I wont scare them anymore...I'LL RAPE THEM >:'D
Me - Um...BACK TO THE RP, YES, RP! 0_0]

"We need to replace their blood with this..." Tom said (Lolz, rainbow blood x3). "And we need to replace their bones with metalic bones...and their skin needs to be enhanced with rainbow liquid mixed with melted metal..." He said as if he were lost in another world.

[Ruuko - Okay, as much as I hate Narrator for refusing to narrate the scenes where I rape everybody, I have to agreed with him - your posts are unbarably short...
Me - God damn it...
God -I would, but I prefer not to damn things...
Me - WTH?
Satan - Why are you mentining hell now?
Me -Dafaque?
Ruuko - Speaking of fucking... *disapears into rape land*]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:31 pm

nothisisnotjas wrote:"Yes, I suppose so," Arseniy muttered, grabbing his coat from the bed. He walked towards the door in long strides, wanting to get to his own bed as quickly as possible. He turned the doorknob and opened the metal door, suddenly stopping halfway. "Take care of yourself and good luck," he said, turning towards Neo and bidding him goodbye once again. Arseniy finally exited the leader's room, rushing through the corridors to his chambers. He was able to run a bit faster than before-seems like the shot was taking effect.
The second he reached his room, he closed the door behind him and fell face-first on his bed. All he wanted now was rest.

[[hint hint arseniy zaboravi rukavice u neovoj sobi ;3]]

[Oh fuck...we must keep Arseniy and Neo safe from Ruuko!
Ruuko -THEY WILL NEVER BE SAFE FROM MY RAPING! >:'D
Me - Fuck...]

Neo was just abot to take a nap and hopefully regain some energy when he noticed that Arseniy's g;pves where on his desk ."huh, I better get those back to him..." he said. He took the gloves and slowly began walking to Arseniy's room. Ruuko - And then he got raped by a unicorn!
Me - No...he got to Arseniy's room and knocked on the door. "Hello, It's Neo, you forgot your gloves in my room..." He said, feeling a bit nervouse.

[Ruuko - Yep, short posts...Narrator, you should take it from here...
Narratpr - Thankl you, Ruuko, I'll re-consider narrating your rape scenes...
Ruuko - Thank you, Narrator...
Me- 0.o I' so screwed...]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:32 pm

-Are you serious?-she said loudly for she didn't believe the nonsense she just heard. What was he saying? Was he making fun of her? And if he wasn't how are they going to do all of that in less then 7 hours? Were this all Dex's ideas or Tom's? It seemed a bit strange how he knew all of this just after few seconds of looking trough his brother's papers.
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://mirtachu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:-Are you serious?-she said loudly for she didn't believe the nonsense she just heard. What was he saying? Was he making fun of her? And if he wasn't how are they going to do all of that in less then 7 hours? Were this all Dex's ideas or Tom's? It seemed a bit strange how he knew all of this just after few seconds of looking trough his brother's papers.

"You know something?" Tom said suddenly. "I've just realized how familiar these papers are..." Tom said. Then, his eyes widened. "I...I've dreamt about this..." He muttered and sat down. "He...he's been listeneing to me sleep talk...maybe that;s why he hasn;t been waking me up!" He said. "That little...oof, I don;t have the time to be mad at him! Quick! As crazy as this sound, we have to do this!" Tom said.
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:05 pm

-What?-she turned around.-What?-she repeated louder than the first time. What was going on?! This day was do weird and unusual! She looked at him as he was rushing trough the lab and talking how they must hurry up.-Okay, stop.-she grabbed his forearm.-What do we do? We don't have test subjects here. Want to try on mice or we don't have time for that.-again that feeling of fear that they won't make it in time. It would be awful if this was test and if they fail it they will get fired. Nina shivered a bit trying not to think about loosing her job.
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:14 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:-What?-she turned around.-What?-she repeated louder than the first time. What was going on?! This day was do weird and unusual! She looked at him as he was rushing trough the lab and talking how they must hurry up.-Okay, stop.-she grabbed his forearm.-What do we do? We don't have test subjects here. Want to try on mice or we don't have time for that.-again that feeling of fear that they won't make it in time. It would be awful if this was  test and if they fail it they will get fired. Nina shivered a bit trying not to think about loosing her job.

"You're right..we have no time to test this...we'll have to just operate on a living creature and hope for the best..." Tom said, but where would they find a living test subjet? Mice were too small to fight rebels, -perhaps tigers or wolves?

[Oh shiz...now we haz to make new test subject characters! ;__________; what species should it be? Hosre, wolf, lion, tiger, bear? Polar Bear? They're good fighters, I think...meh. IDK HALP!]

[And please forgive the shortness...*facepalm*]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:21 pm

[shh nemoras radit novog lika. uzmi sam nekog ovak jer ti sad treba poslje je nebitan kuzis yo]

As he said that she let go of his forearm. He was kinda right, though mice can't bite pretty hard. But they are also easier to kill. They needed a bigger animal. Perhaps a bear. Big and strong animals as such would be great to use as perfect soldiers. But it was also hard to catvh them first.-Do we have any animals here, other than rats, mice and other rodents?-she asked quietly.
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by nothisisnotjas on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:29 pm

Arseniy sat on his bed, unable to force himself to fall asleep. Grim thoughts swarmed in his head like busy bees in their hive, polluting his will to live on with their negativity. Then again, he was used to those. After a lifetime of a pessimistic outlook on life, you stop trying to get it to stop and just go with it. His musing was interrupted by a curt knock on his door and a familiar voice shouting something like "you forgot your gloves". And, after looking around for a bit, true to the word- his gloves were gone. He stood up with a sigh and walked to the door, nearly tripping over his coat which he carelessly threw on the floor before trying to go to bed. Upon opening the door, Arseniy was greeted with the sight of an exhausted Neo with a pair of black gloves in his hand. "Thank you," he said, taking the gloves and throwing them on the bed. He really didn't feel like doing anything productive right now, be it killing the president's soldiers or properly putting his gloves away. "Sorry," he muttered, looking down at the floor. He didn't mean to forget them, of course, but with all these things going on- he must have forgotten he even had gloves in the first place.
nothisisnotjas

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:39 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:[shh nemoras radit novog lika. uzmi sam nekog ovak jer ti sad treba poslje je nebitan kuzis yo]

As he said that she let go of his forearm. He was kinda right, though mice can't bite pretty hard. But they are also easier to kill. They needed a bigger animal. Perhaps a bear. Big and strong animals as such would be great to use as perfect soldiers. But it was also hard to catvh them first.-Do we have any animals here, other than rats, mice and other rodents?-she asked quietly.

[Lol, good idea x3]

"We have the guard dogs..." Tom said. "But I'm not sure they can catch a bear...though I have an idea..." Tom said. "I read once that German Spitz dogs were used as bear hunters...they're really small dogs, but there's a trick - they'd all rund around the bear in a circle and the bear would get confused, then the hunter would hit the bear from behind and kill it, thus not damaging the fur with a gun shot, personally, I think it;s a crual way to kill a bear, but we won't be killing it, we'll just tranquilize it...the guard dogs are well traind, thank god, it shouldn;t be to hardmto get them to run around in a cicrcle...we just need to find a bear, and fast..." Tom said.

[Al to je istinita prica, stvarno jeste! Ja imam nemackog spica i zaista sui se koristili za ov medeveda x3 Lolarum...]

nothisisnotjas wrote:Arseniy sat on his bed, unable to force himself to fall asleep. Grim thoughts swarmed in his head like busy bees in their hive, polluting his will to live on with their negativity. Then again, he was used to those. After a lifetime of a pessimistic outlook on life, you stop trying to get it to stop and just go with it. His musing was interrupted by a curt knock on his door and a familiar voice shouting something like "you forgot your gloves". And, after looking around for a bit, true to the word- his gloves were gone. He stood up with a sigh and walked to the door, nearly tripping over his coat which he carelessly threw on the floor before trying to go to bed. Upon opening the door, Arseniy was greeted with the sight of an exhausted Neo with a pair of black gloves in his hand. "Thank you," he said, taking the gloves and throwing them on the bed. He really didn't feel like doing anything productive right now, be it killing the president's soldiers or properly putting his gloves away. "Sorry," he muttered, looking down at the floor. He didn't mean to forget them, of course, but with all these things going on- he must have forgotten he even had gloves in the first place.

"It's okay, after all, with all that;s going on, a pair of gloves were probably at the back of your mind anyway, what really surprized me was that I noticed them...I'm so tire,d i would barely remebe my own gloves, if I had them, that is..." Neo said and smiled sleepily. The thought of going through all those hallways back to his room haunted him and gave him grim thoughts. He yawned and looked at Arseniy. "I'd better get back to my room...I'm really...tired..." He said. He hoped his comon sense would be enogh to stop him from colapsing on Aresniy's bed, or just colapsing there on the spot...he was really in no condition to fight...of all the times to atack, the president seemed to have chosen the perfect time to strike...
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:44 pm

-Looks like a good plan.-she said.-But you kbow there are no bears in deserts, right?-she looked at him like he was a little kid. Maybe they should use whatever they have here, in the lab. They had wolfs. That was a pretty dangerous animal.-Forget the bear, lets use a wolf. We have them here and they are used to us humans after generations were held here with us. If this works on them, we can try it on the bear.-it did seem like a better option right now, knowing that time was not passing any slower.

[haha. i can't write. what is my life. i suck. (:]
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:22 pm

[*pats* Dont worry, I can't write either x3]

"Right...desert...no bears..." Tom couldnt help but laugh at himself. "Alright then, let's hurry up then, time is running out..." Tom said and went to the place in the lab where they kept the animals.

[Oh gawd, the shortness...ITS HURTING MY EYES! ;_______-]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:53 pm

[nono its ok<3]

To catch a wolf here isn't that hard. They were all used to human smell and now that was good but it will have to be reversed once they will be turned to soldiers. They will have to attack rebels no matter. How will they teach them not to attack other scientists or the president? Maybe bribe them with meat or something?
The wolf they have chosen was male, his furr was gray with white under-furr. It was neccesery to put a leash on his neck so it wouldn't run away. Once they brought him back to the lab they had to put him under anestezia so the operation could go well.
-Okay, you leed since you seem to know about this more then I do.-she said and put rubber gloves on her hands.
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:05 pm

"Alright! Let's get this party started!" Tom said, and for a moment, looked like some psycotic murderer playing with his victim in th ebasement. "Sorry, did I sound too scarry? I'm nust nervous because we;re running outof time!" Tom said. "Well, anyway, we'll have to replace it's heart and bone marrow if it;s going to survive with rainbow blood..." Tom said. He took out an artificial heart and replaced the wolf's real heart. Then, he cut through the bones and replaced the bone marrow with rainbow bone marrow which would create rainbow blood.

"Now do you remeber what you did with the brain? You're going to have to do that to this wolf..." Tom said. "While you do that, I'll modify the wolf's limbs...then all we'll have to do is modify it's skin so it'll be harder to enetrate..." Tom said.

[Is this scaring you? Cuz I don't know what t think of this...All I can say is that I'm nuts...]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:14 pm

[dude ja idem u veterinu ne moze me ovo plasit xD]

-Offcourse I remember.-she whispered and moved to wolf's head. Now, the procedure had to be done again. Shave some furr, cut the scalp and remove it find that part of the brain and...Oh there it was, it was smaller than human's so it was harder to cut it out. One small wrong cut and you could screw up everything. Her hands were still, though she was afraid of messing it up. Finally she made the cut, the bleeding was minimall (gramatika help) but enough for bleed on other part of the brain. There was no time to suck that up, she will have to make a "blind cut". She did this before, it's not that hard.
-There.-she took the little part of the brain out and put it on the trey. Now to burn the vains so it wouldn't bleed anymore, sew back the scalp and she was done.
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:38 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:[dude ja idem u veterinu ne moze me ovo plasit xD]

-Offcourse I remember.-she whispered and moved to wolf's head. Now, the procedure had to be done again. Shave some furr, cut the scalp and remove it find that part of the brain and...Oh there it was, it was smaller than human's so it was harder to cut it out. One small wrong cut and you could screw up everything. Her hands were still, though she was afraid of messing it up. Finally she made the cut, the bleeding was minimall (gramatika help) but enough for bleed on other part of the brain. There was no time to suck that up, she will have to make a "blind cut". She did this before, it's not that hard.
-There.-she took the little part of the brain out and put it on the trey. Now to burn the vains so it wouldn't bleed anymore, sew back the scalp and she was done.

[*facepalm* Good point, Mirtek, good point x3 Lolz...nego onaj opis "and for a moment he looked like some psycotic murderer playing with his victim in th basement" IU need to stop watchin criminal TV serije...to nije dobro za mene,...I'm starting to scare myself x3]

Tom had finished modifying the lombs of the animal and went on to modify it's skin. "How's the brain coming, then?" Tom asked.

[Epic shortness of dooom! x3]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:44 pm

-I'm done, thanks for asking.-she said and closed the scalp. The only thing left was to put bandages on the wolfs head and wake him up to see if this worked. She took the tray where the part of the brain was when she realised it. The part was too big. And that means she cut more then she should have! Oh God no! Not this! Just not this! Quickly she threw it in medical disposal and decided not to tell Tom. Maybe nothing will happen.
-Are you going to be done soon? Need help?

[plaža zove! bye ):]
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:56 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:-I'm done, thanks for asking.-she said and closed the scalp. The only thing left was to put bandages on the wolfs head and wake him up to see if this worked. She took the tray where the part of the brain was when she realised it. The part was too big. And that means she cut more then she should have! Oh God no! Not this! Just not this! Quickly she threw it in medical disposal and decided not to tell Tom. Maybe nothing will happen.
-Are you going to be done soon? Need help?

[plaža zove! bye ):]

[Bye! Lepo se provedi! ;3][On another note...omg...too much brain was cut out...COOL! ZOMBIE WOLF! X3]

"No, I'm done, thanks for offering to help." Tom smiled. Now all they ahd to do was wait for the anesteic to wear off...little did Tom know that a bit too much brain was missing, but perhaps it wasn't a relevant part of brain..."Well, we even have a few spare minutes to calm down..." Tom said with a sigh of relief and calm smile.

[Why do I keep seeing Nina as you and Tom as Narrator? THIS IS WRONG! NARRATOR, GET OUT OF THERE! -_-]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:43 pm

[wat :0 narrator odjebaus mikimaus]

Nina nodded and sat on one of the chairs near her. What has she done? Good God what if the experiment will fail because of her? What if she gets fired? How will she ever find another job, especially here in the North? She will loose everything. The high status, home, job, friends...Friend, actually. Her gaze escaped from the floor and settled on Tom's face. What if they fire him too? No, no they won't. It was her fault and she will take full responsibility. Will she be able to see him if she moves away? No don't think about this!
Normaly she would talk like crazy right now but knowing that Tom would find out what happened, she got lost in her toughts.
-Should we, umm, have some coffee or, umm, I don't know...
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:11 pm

[Narrator, have you been playing with Ruuko lately? You seem...rapier than usual...0_0]

"Well, I'de love to gloat to Dex about how we did it an dall, but I'm awfully tired, yes, lets go get some coffee..." Tom said with a smile.

Speaking of Dex...

He was looking at Juliette, pondering if Tom would finish his little task. "So, all we have left to do with you, is brainwash you..." He said. "Oh! This is going to be so much fun!" Tabitha said with a gigle.
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:20 pm

-We should first tie the wolf to something so he can't run away or destroy the lab. Don't you think?-she stood up and fixed her lab coat. Should they really go over to Dex and "brag" about this before they know was it succsesfful? Probably no. But she didn't want to stop him. Why? Oh who knows! This day was weard from the beggining. Why stop now?
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:30 pm

"Oh, right, I got so caught up with the speed oif thigns I forgot about that..." Tom said. "Lets put him in a cage...here.." Tom said and got a cage *I have no idea where he got that cage, but this is a game...fuck logic...x3*
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:37 pm

Nina nodded again and helped Tom put the wolf in the cage. Now they had some spare time! Should she tell him and beg him not to tell anyone? Or shut up as she wanted in the first place? Being quiet was the right anwser and she's sticking to it! It's just brain anyway. Not that important..Who are we kidding that is the most important part of the body! She sighed loudly and frowned, still hoping nothing will go wrong.
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by nothisisnotjas on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:42 pm

Arseniy managed a small smile, glad that his dear leader understood him. "Thank you for the gloves once again," he said, hoping he sounded as sincere as he was- his gloves were a vital part of his attire, and he could be easly discovered via fingerprints if it weren't for them. Come to think of it, he probably shouldn't just throw them on the floor and forget about them later, but he really didn't feel like taking proper care of them right now.
"Yes, maybe you should," Arseniy said, hoping that Neo could get some sleep. Then again, he did seem terribly tired. Was he even able to walk to his room? What if he gets lost in the endless corridors and ends up... somewhere where he should most definitely not be? Of course, Arseniy had faith in their leader, but that's exactly why he had to take care of him and make sure he's safe- they've got a battle to win tomorrow.
"Would you- would you like to sleep in my room, sir?" he suggested, hoping that Neo would understand what he meant, "I feel you're in no condition to go back on your own. If you refuse, at least let me walk you to your room. Please."
He honestly didn't care where he would sleep if Neo sleeps in his bed. He'd find a way. No big deal.
nothisisnotjas

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:49 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:Nina nodded again and helped Tom put the wolf in the cage. Now they had some spare time! Should she tell him and beg him not to tell anyone? Or shut up as she wanted in the first place? Being quiet was the right anwser and she's sticking to it! It's just brain anyway. Not that important..Who are we kidding that is the most important part of the body! She sighed loudly and frowned, still hoping nothing will go wrong.

"What's wrong?" Tom asked, hearing NIna sigh. [okay, that post holds the record of shortnes...x_o *dies* I knew teh shortness would kill me one day...]

nothisisnotjas wrote:Arseniy managed a small smile, glad that his dear leader understood him. "Thank you for the gloves once again," he said, hoping he sounded as sincere as he was- his gloves were a vital part of his attire, and he could be easly discovered via fingerprints if it weren't for them. Come to think of it, he probably shouldn't just throw them on the floor and forget about them later, but he really didn't feel like taking proper care of them right now.
"Yes, maybe you should," Arseniy said, hoping that Neo could get some sleep. Then again, he did seem terribly tired. Was he even able to walk to his room? What if he gets lost in the endless corridors and ends up... somewhere where he should most definitely not be? Of course, Arseniy had faith in their leader, but that's exactly why he had to take care of him and make sure he's safe- they've got a battle to win tomorrow.
"Would you- would you like to sleep in my room, sir?" he suggested, hoping that Neo would understand what he meant, "I feel you're in no condition to go back on your own. If you refuse, at least let me walk you to your room. Please."
He honestly didn't care where he would sleep if Neo sleeps in his bed. He'd find a way. No big deal.

Neo wanted to say yes...he was so tired...but it felt...weird, not to mention wrong, cine Arseniy would have nowhere to sleep. "But...what about you?" Neo asked. "Not the I'm ungrateful, I really, feel weak...but...I dont want you to sleep on the floor or anything..."Neo said. Maybe they could coudle up together...no no no..that would be waaay to weird...not that Ne minded, not with the weakness he was feeling right now...

[Please, excuse the shortness... x3]
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next