Pen'n'Paper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson Fan Fiction - Chapter 1

3 posters

Go down

Percy Jackson Fan Fiction - Chapter 1 Empty Percy Jackson Fan Fiction - Chapter 1

Post by lil28 Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:33 am

Animine was running, up a hill in this country, America. It was strange to her, America. She was a British girl, so this country was just, well TO BIG. And something was chasing her. It looked like a massive rottweiler. And all she could do was run. The dog had killed her friend - he had had a strange limp, but said many a time it was important to get to this place. She fell over, and the thing was towering over her. She kicked it in it's jaw, before scrambling up, past a pine tree, and into, what looked like a camp. A boy and girl came out, spears flashing at the big dog, and to the young girl's surprise, the dog vanished. She looked up at the other two. "Thanks." She said,
The boy took off his helmet. He had sea greeny-blue eyes, and dark hair. "No problem. I'm Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon."
The girl took off her helmet. Blonde hair swished around her face and shoulders. "And I'm Annabeth, Daughter of Athena."
The girl stood up, her gingery-brown hair messy, with twigs in it. Her bright green eyes looked at them with curiosity. "My name's Animine Opalsean."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Animine sat at the camp fire, wondering why she was here. She knew all about greek gods, but couldn't believe they were actually real. That was just strange. Plain strange. Percy came up to her. "All a bit of a shock?" He asked."
"Yeah, It's a bit strange, I mean, I know everything about them, but that they are reall? Sheesh."
All of a sudden, a bluey-green light appeared above Animine's head, followed by a silver one, entwined together.
"Oh my gods." Percy said.
"What?"
"You are the daughter of both Posiedon and Themis, Justice and The Sea, Horses and The Scales." Chiron said, looking at her. "You are, technechly, a goddess." (( http:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Themis ))
Animine ran off, crying into her hands. This couldn't be right. No.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Animine rembered being a small child. She could always tell when someone was lying, and could talk to horses. She was in the forest now, at the top of a tree, thinking about her past. If she was a daughter of the gods, why had they left her on a abandoned street in London? And that ment Percy was her half brother...
She sighed, deciding to ignore it. She wasn't no Goddess, no.
"My child." A female voice said from behind her.
Animine turned. A woman in Greek clothes, and scales in her hand. She looked at her.
"Mum?"
"Yes, Animine."
"Why?" Animine asked. "Why, if this all is true, did you leave me in London?"
"Because, Animine, there's no more space for godlings anymore. Nothing for you to be." She said, sitting beside Animine.
"But I was an orphan, growing upon London's streets. I can understand why, but couldn't you have come and looked after me?" Animine asked.
"You were a secret. Not even Zeus knew about you before today. But you will be more powerful than even Zeus' kids." She said. "Because you are a godling."
"But doesn't that mean I'm mixed up and like immortal?"
"No, you have been influenced by humans far to much. You are, well, human enough to not be immortal."
Animine couldn't help smiling to herself. That was good. She wouldn't want to be a Goddess. Her mother looked at her. "Well, you don't ask for much. Take this." She said, and handed Animine her scales. "They'll help you alot. In tuth and fairness, and they are also a powerfull weapon. Your father will be along to see you soon." She said, before turning and leaving.
"Mum?" Animine called back.
"Yes dear?"
"Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Animine went back to her cabin - She had decided to stay in the Themis cabin, so Percy could keep Posiedon's to himself. She set her mother's gift - The scales -on the table beside her bed. She was the only Themis kid at camp, so she was Themis' head counciler, and all that. Laying on her bed, she thought of all the stuff that had happened. She was glad she wasn't immortal - her human life had given her that. Getting up again, she decided to go see the horses. They'd probably help her.
But she bypassed the stables and went to the sea instead, where she whistled for the hippocampi. The came, and she smiled and talked to them for a while.
"They're good creatures, aren't they?" Said a fisherman in bermuda shorts. He looked like a steriotypical fisherman - shorts, whitish hair, stuff like that.
"Father?" Animine guessed.
"Yes, it is me." He said. "Your mother has visited you, has she not?"
"Yes." Animine replied. "She explained everything. I don't mind. I like being humanish"
"Animine, your mother sort of lied there."
"WHAT? But, I" Animine exclaimed
"Calm down. Listen. You are a minor goddess, child." Poseidon said.
"But I don't want to be." SHe said.
"I understand, but you can choose immortality." Posiedon said.
"You mean, I can choose not to have it."
"Yes. But give it a few years. A few years." Posiedon suggested. "You might change your mind."
"Okay." Animine mumbled.
"I came to give you this." He took out a necklace with four symbols hanging off. A trident, a horse, a dagger and a sheild. "Use this when you are in need. Touch a symbol, and it will come to you."
Animine smiled as she put it on. "Justice and the Sea. Who knew?"
"Who indeed?" Posiedon smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Animine sighed, relieved about everything. Life was back on track. The world didn't have to suddenly cope with a new minor goddess. Phew. She skipped lighter and was free of worry at last. She's been on the run from monsters and well everything for her whole life. But she was clever. She eavesdropped on school lessons from outside windows, so she knew it all. She came back to reality as Percy walked passed her. He was the same age as her - twelve. He was however, a few months older than her.
"Hey Animine." He said in greeting.
"Hi Percy."
Then they got on with their usual activities. Animine had to do some Ancient Greek with Chiron, so she walked up to the Big house. Mr D stared at her rather rudely as she walked past him, but she supposed all he wanted to do was decide how best she would look as a dolphin. Once she was past him, she started looking for Chiron.
"Chiron?" She called out.
"Ah, there you are." Chiron said, looking at her from the end of the hallway.
Animine walked towards him. "So, Ancient Greek. It is as easy as it sounds, yeah?"
Chiron laughed, and they got on with their lesson.
Once they had finished, Animine decided to go for a walk in the forest before curfew.

Last edited by lil28 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:48 am; edited 13 times in total
lil28
lil28

RP character
Name:
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction - Chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue100/100Percy Jackson Fan Fiction - Chapter 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson Fan Fiction - Chapter 1 Empty Re:

Post by Maggy Potter Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:35 am

Should've seen that coming Laughing
Maggy Potter
Maggy Potter
Admin

RP character
Name: Maggy Potter
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction - Chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue0/100Percy Jackson Fan Fiction - Chapter 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

http://www.chickensmoothie.com

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson Fan Fiction - Chapter 1 Empty Re: Percy Jackson Fan Fiction - Chapter 1

Post by lil28 Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:35 am

Hehe. Well, I couldn't resist. Its a working progress though Wink
lil28
lil28

RP character
Name:
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction - Chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue100/100Percy Jackson Fan Fiction - Chapter 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson Fan Fiction - Chapter 1 Empty Re:

Post by Maggy Potter Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:41 am

Looking forward on reading it Wink
Maggy Potter
Maggy Potter
Admin

RP character
Percy Jackson Fan Fiction - Chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue0/100Percy Jackson Fan Fiction - Chapter 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson Fan Fiction - Chapter 1 Empty Re: Percy Jackson Fan Fiction - Chapter 1

Post by Invisible Ink Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:36 pm

moarr.
this seems awesome! o3o
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

http://mirtachu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lil28 Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:37 pm

Thanks Smile
lil28
lil28

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by lil28 Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:06 am

Got more Smile
lil28
lil28

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Potter Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:10 pm

It's awesome,girl!
Maggy Potter
Maggy Potter
Admin

RP character

Back to top Go down

Post by lil28 Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:16 pm

Thank you. Wink
lil28
lil28

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Potter Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:17 pm

I'm thinking about making more PercyxMaggy fictions...Whatcha say?
Maggy Potter
Maggy Potter
Admin

RP character

Back to top Go down

Post by lil28 Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:20 pm

Alright, But I need Annie in one.
lil28
lil28

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Potter Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:22 pm

Question
Maggy Potter
Maggy Potter
Admin

RP character

Back to top Go down

Post by lil28 Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Question
Ah. I knows.
I think that is great idea, Maggy. Bit strange though, seeing as I read allof them XD
lil28
lil28

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Potter Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:24 pm

I read everything on this site too x3
Maggy Potter
Maggy Potter
Admin

RP character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down