Pen'n'Paper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Injection

+3
Invisible Ink
Of a Wolf's Howl
Ziakira
7 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Injection - Page 8 Empty Re: The Injection

Post by Invisible Ink Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:30 pm

-Guess so.-she said and took a sip of her coffee. They really were different. So how come they were friends? No matter how much she wanted to remember, she couldn't. One day they just became friends. With no reason. Was it because they were partners? It sure did help. That was one of those friendships when no matter how different they were they somehow became friends who seem to care about each other. Nina didn't like caring about people, especially not men but brain is what brain does. And today she threatened someone to save the one she cared about. This was weird and this over sugared coffee wasn't helping.
He did seem to be very happy for her being her just for that little drink. This was probably just the beggining of him saying ''thank you for saving me'' trough actions. Action did speak more than words, so this might not get as weird. As long as they keep it on coffee and smiles.
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
The Injection - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Injection - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://mirtachu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:57 pm

Dαяκиɛss wrote:Jade simply listened to him, the words becoming forgotten since the girl was thinking of something else. The name ''Arseniy'' made her snap out of it, ''No, it's better if he stays here. I've seen him in the heat of battle; he wasn't really finding his way with our weapons... I'm just saying, he's better off staying here and leading. He'll do a better job than I would.'' she said honestly, closing her eyes as Neo took out the antibiotic shot. Goddamn it, she hated those. Much to her surprise, it wasn't even painful, just a silly sting and it was over in a second. Weird. With the fact Neo's hands were shaking as hell, this was supposed to hurt. A lot. Well, back to the problem. Jade nodded, ''You're right. We'll discuss this later.'' she said with a smile and stood back up. She took a step forward without a problem, which really surprised her since the wound was supposed to hurt, but she just continued down the corridor and turned left. The maze-like hallways always brought a smile to her face for an unknown reason even to her. It made her feel... safe, I suppose, and she was grateful she was not alone in this whole mess. After a few minutes, she was in front of her door, pushing them open and stepping inside. Her room was, well, messy, but tidy enough for her to find everything she needs. The old wooden table in the corner was overflown with papers and other things, ranging from simple pens to custom made weapons. The girl glanced around. It felt like something... important was missing. Then it hit her. She rushed over to her table and started throwing everything off of it. ''Fuck, fuck, fuck!'' she yelled as she threw the last piece of paper on the ground. Jade ran back to Neo as quickly as she could, ''Neo! Have you seen anyone enter my room?'' she asked, panic written all over her face.

((Screw the fancy coloring :3 ))

[[*pats* I never even had the nerves for fancy coloring...x3]]

"Your room?" Neo asked and turned around. "No, it was locked while you were on your mission...why, what's wrong?" He asked. [[Please, excuse the shortness, I'm not feeling too good...I ate waaaay to much today...*facepalm*]]

Invisible Ink wrote:-Guess so.-she said and took a sip of her coffee. They really were different. So how come they were friends? No matter how much she wanted to remember, she couldn't. One day they just became friends. With no reason. Was it because they were partners? It sure did help. That was one of those friendships when no matter how different they were they somehow became friends who seem to care about each other. Nina didn't like caring about people, especially not men but brain is what brain does. And today she threatened someone to save the one she cared about. This was weird and this over sugared coffee wasn't helping.
He did seem to be very happy for her being her just for that little drink. This was probably just the beggining of him saying ''thank you for saving me'' trough actions. Action did speak more than words, so this might not get as weird. As long as they keep it on coffee and smiles.

"I don;t know how to repay to..." Tom said. "I would've probably been fine, but you sparred me much agitation and injouries, plus, it was very brave of you to stand up to Dex - he does outrank us, after all, if we made a complaint, without the proper proof, it would be his word against ours..." Tom said.

[[Short cuz I feel like shit... x.x]]
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
The Injection - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Injection - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:39 pm

-You don't have to repay me.-she blushed.-It's enough for me that you are fine.-that was the truth, no matter how ridiculous it maybe sounded. Why did he even mention complaining about Dex? Were they supposed to do that? She sure didn't feel like it. He might remember that and us it against them later. It was brave that she stood up to him? This was the first time someone called her brave. Neither did she feel like she was brave nor did she do any brave stuff. That is, until now.
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:-You don't have to repay me.-she blushed.-It's enough for me that you are fine.-that was the truth, no matter how ridiculous it maybe sounded. Why did he even mention complaining about Dex? Were they supposed to do that? She sure didn't feel like it. He might remember that and us it against them later. It was brave that she stood up to him? This was the first time someone called her brave. Neither did she feel like she was brave nor did she do any brave stuff. That is, until now.

[[Soorrry...I'm just not in the proper mental condition to RP properly right now,..that's why my posts are gonna get reeeeeaaaally short right now...can you forgive me...please? ;_______;]]

"Well, that's what friends are for, I suppose." Tom said and smiled. He sipped his coffee and looked into NIna's eyes for a moment, then looked down at the floore. "Do you want me to draw somthing for you?" He asked.
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:40 pm

[offc<3]

-Draw something for me?-she echoed his words.-What would you draw?-this feeling of giggling was in her mind. Suddenly it was like she was a school-girl on a date with the cuteSt and most wanted guy in school. And all she could think about is how will she escape this situation. What if the thing she just saved him, made him feel more...Ready for her? But they were friends. He was just probably being nice. That's it. She was over thinking it, as always. It wouldn't be such a bad idea to let him draw a piece for her right? She would get a present and he would feel better.
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:[offc<3]

-Draw something for me?-she echoed his words.-What would you draw?-this feeling of giggling was in her mind. Suddenly it was like she was a school-girl on a date with the cuteSt and most wanted guy in school. And all she could think about is how will she escape this situation. What if the thing she just saved him, made him feel more...Ready for her? But they were friends. He was just probably being nice. That's it. She was over thinking it, as always. It wouldn't be such a bad idea to let him draw a piece for her right? She would get a present and he would feel better.

"Yeah, sure, why not? I could draw your favourite animal, or I could draw you, or a nice landscape,...whatever you liek!" He said and smiled. It was the least he could do for his freind after saving her!

[[Da dodje Dex ranije s posla da malo dodamo zaplet ili nesto? x3 Meni je svejedno, kako ti hoces...*random hug*]]
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:05 pm

[uuuu može može! oćemo hororcee! Twisted Evil ]

-Me?!-she shivered. Why would her draw her? Not that she didn't have faith in his drawing skills but why would he do that? He had nicer things to draw...Landscapes, yes, animals and other people! Why was he acting so weird. Sometimes being thankfull just might get weird as this, she tought. Who knows how their fights used to end up and now he was just really happy for being saved and she didn't understand that. How could she? She didn't have anyone.
-Don't draw me, please.-again she took a sip of her coffee while it was still warm.
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:[uuuu može može! oćemo hororcee!  ]

-Me?!-she shivered. Why would her draw her? Not that she didn't have faith in his drawing skills but why would he do that? He had nicer things to draw...Landscapes, yes, animals and other people! Why was he acting so weird. Sometimes being thankfull just might get weird as this, she tought. Who knows how their fights used to end up and now he was just really happy for being saved and she didn't understand that. How could she? She didn't have anyone.
-Don't draw me, please.-again she took a sip of her coffee while it was still warm.

"Okay, whatever you say, how about a landscape, then?" He asked.

Just then, keys ratteling could be heard from the other side of the door. The whole situation seemed to freeze as the tenstion grew.

Dex came in and looked at them. "Tom, make me some coffee, too...and make sure you have time to talk with me alone..." He said and went to the bathrom ."Some timing, eh?" Toim said and looked at the floore with a sad smile.
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:16 pm

Oh this was just perfect! Just what they needed. Universe had something against them today and again it sent Dex to ruin their time.
-Do you want me to go?-she said really quiet so Dex wouldn't hear her. It would probably be the smartest thing for her to leave. Brothers had a lot of things to talk to and Dex seemed to want that so maybe, just maybe, he wanted to apologise and talk about work later. Nina drank all of the coffee left in the cup so she was ready to leave fast if needed. Some of un-cooked coffee managed to get into her mouth and leave a bitter taste on her tounge. Ack!
She looked around to be sure she left nothing. Except her bag, that is, but that was near her and she will remember to take it.
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:34 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:Oh this was just perfect! Just what they needed. Universe had something against them today and again it sent Dex to ruin their time.
-Do you want me to go?-she said really quiet so Dex wouldn't hear her. It would probably be the smartest thing for her to leave. Brothers had a lot of things to talk to and Dex seemed to want that so maybe, just maybe, he wanted to apologise and talk about work later. Nina drank all of the coffee left in the cup so she was ready to leave fast if needed. Some of un-cooked coffee managed to get into her mouth and leave a bitter taste on her tounge. Ack!
She looked around to be sure she left nothing. Except her bag, that is, but that was near her and she will remember to take it.

"Well, if you want to, I really wish you could stay, Dex can get...dificult...he'll probably keep me up late another night..." Tom said. "I dunno..." He finally admited.

[[Alas, I am teh queen of shortness...x3]]
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:44 pm

He did have a point here. What if Dex starts to pick on both of them. But then again, what if he will start hitting Tom again and this time she won't be here do defend him. And he said he could never fight back. Damn it! This was all so complicated!
-If you want me to stay, I'll stay.-she said and held his hand.
Looks like her job as his body guard wasn't er yet.

[hah short bc im sleepy and im going to sleep x.x]
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:54 pm

[[Lolz, goodnight, I'm sleepy too, I can't post right now, I have to go to bed, so...um...see you tomorrow! x3 *hug of epicness*]]
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dαяκиɛss Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:10 pm

The Injection - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFHCTV--dKL-SlvD1Fm6nc8z7ULeDWiDTwe9tx4BYNHbAow4jQ0w
Name: Raphael, that's all you need to know
   Nickname(optional): The only nickname he has is The Puppet Master which was given to him by the other assassins, nothing else. But feel free to call him anything you want. If you want his dagger in your gut, that is.
   Age: A few centuries just like Jade, though he appears a bit older than her
   Species: Raphael is a shapeshifter
   Nation: North
   Rank: He's one of Tabitha's top assassins, but he's in the upper class as well

If you don't have a picture...

Hair Color: It's a really weird color, dark red
   Eye Color: Blood red
   Clothes: Raphael usually wears his long black coat which has all kinds of daggers hidden in it, but you can see him in really anything, depending on his mission

Character Info...

Personality: Raphael is a real piece of work. Selfish, cruel, arrogant. He cares only about himself and anyone else is just an annoying fly which keeps buzzing around his head. The only things keeping him in Tabitha's assassins are selfish reasons and simple revenge. Most people see him as a psycho who somehow managed to impress the president and now lives in the best conditions a person could ask for. Not that the psycho part is not true. He's also very manipulative and he knows how to make other people dance for him, thus comes his nickname - The Puppet Master. His skills and knowledge of the assassin art are adored in the whole North, and, of course, because of that his ego is sky high. Many other assassins hate him for that, but no one has the guts to do anything about it. The ones who actually tried to say something wrong about him ended up buried in the desert somewhere, but keep that a secret. Tabitha hates when her agents get killed. That's why Raphael developed excellent lying and acting skills since he always makes up some believable event for Tabitha to be happy. The man's also a real charmer and women fall right into his arms with only a few simple words. But all of that can change in a blink. He can be very sweet and caring, he literally turns into a cute kitten when it hits him. Most people stay away from him when that happens. You know how kittens sometimes bite when you scratch their belly? Well this one will bite your whole arm off if you make the smallest mistake. And trust me, he can do much worse.
   History: No one really knows. Raphael rarely says anything about his history and even when he does, the things he says are just vague details.  
   Likes: The night, his pet, killing things, keeping himself busy with various missions, his special weapons
   Dislikes: Mornings, most people, the rebels, Tabitha's son, alarm clocks, anything bright and loud
   Pets? He does have a raven named Shade which is always with him. The raven helps a lot on missions and whatnot and Raphael hasn't yet regretted getting him.
   Family? All dead, but he didn't care about them anyways
   Love/Like? Nope, Raphael thinks love is a waste of time

Anything else? Not really, hope you like the form :3

((So, here's the form for my little assassin :3 ))

Jade just froze. No. Oh god, no. This... this can't be. ''The master plans of our hideouts, all of them. Gone.'' she said quietly, looking like she's just seen a ghost. After a few moments, the girl turned around and started walking without a word. She has to tell this to Dean. Her step kept going faster and faster until she was running at a human speed, no point in vampire speed if she doesn't know where he is. ''He might be at the mansion... or with his mother.'' she thought, deciding if she'll go to the labs or his home. The mansion it is. Jade started running at vampire speed, standing in front of the big mansion door in a few minutes. There were no guards, which should've surprised her, but Jade just pushed the door open and entered. The place was big, huge in fact and it made her stop for a moment. The girl had to look around, it was too pretty not to. Anyways, she snapped out of it and continued walking. Luckily, she could track people with their scent and she could tell Dean was in the kitchen. She started walking towards it, completely ignoring the fact that there were no guards, which meant they would show up pretty soon. Or it meant they wouldn't because Tabitha told them not to be in her house. The second one would be great, but Lady Luck was being a bitch lately, so she had about ten minutes before anyone showed up. Or maybe a certain assassin might come. Speaking of Raphael... nah, let me finish this part. Jade walked into the kitchen, seeing the whole chaos put a smile on her face, but it was soon killed by the message she wanted to tell him. ''Having fun, I see. At least someone...'' she said and crossed her arms, looking at Dean. ''We... have a problem. A big one.'' she started, coming closer to him. ''You see, someone stole the master plans of our hideouts. I think I know who might've taken them, but I'm not 100% sure it's him...'' she paused and shifted her wight from one leg to another and sighed, ''Could... could you ask your mother or try and snoop around a bit? We're all screw if those plans reach Dex. Or Tabitha, of course.'' she continued. Wait, Dex? What the hell, Jade, Tabitha's the president, not that stuck up moron! But, rumours do tell that Dex is holding all the strings... oh god, how screwed they all are...

----------

Ah, there's nothing better than a well done mission. Raphael was walking towards the mansion and he was taking his time with it. He managed to steal the master plans in record time and none of those brain dead rebels even saw him. Yep, life is good. The white-ish papers he was holding started to interest him more with every second he was holding them in his hands. Just one tiny peek was all he wanted. I mean, it's not like Tabitha will find out... Raphael folded the plans open. Wow, those hideouts are huge! And the endless possibilities with these plans made him grin. Oh, Tabitha will be soooo pleased with him. Oh, who am I kidding, Dex is the boss, not her. She's just a puppet, nothing more. ''Oh my, look at the time. I should really get going. We don't want to piss off Tabitha.'' he said with a mocking chuckle, folding the plans so he could hold them again and continuing his relaxed walk to the mansion. At least he thought Tabitha was at the mansion. Or was she at the labs? Hmm... oh well, he'll just have to ask Dean where his mother is. Ugh, no. He doesn't want to do that. The kid makes his blood boil for no apparent reason, he just hated him. Classic Raphael. Well, back to the story. The man was about five minutes from the mansion, so he let Shade go first, just to check if anyone was at home. Shade flew with incredible speed and he entered the mansion through an open window. He flew around a bit; no one there. Until he entered the kitchen. Dean was in it with his little Liontail, but they weren't alone. A third person was there, an unknown one. Once again, Lady Luck was on Jade's side (the sarcasm shouldn't even be pointed out) and Raphael barged in through the front door. Shade flew back at him, making weird noises which only he understood. He started walking towards the kitchen, a dagger in his hand. This should be fun.
Dαяκиɛss
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Of a Wolf's Howl Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:50 am

{{*hugs the living crap out of Natek, Fiona and Chi-Chan* <33}}

Sleep. He was sleepy. So goddamn sleepy he gave up on killing Zygax for breaking what was probably the fifth broken vase caused by the said Liontail in a record of a day and a half. Now he was sitting on the kitchen counter, surrounded with a couple of lamps that were knocked over in their little chase, a small puddle of spilled milk and a lot of other stuff just generally thrown around the kitchen with a warm cup of vanilla cappuccino settled in his hands, one which was settled on Zygax's back, stroking her toxic green back fur softly. Needless to say it was one of those peaceful morning moments that Dean adored, but, like they say, all good moments eventually come to an end.

The rhythmic clicking of shoes against the hardwood floor in the hallways made Zygax perk her ears and rise her head slightly, but with enough force to nudge the hand in which Dean was holding his cappuccino. Luckily he didn't spill any of it. But he still wasn't aware of Jade's presence in the hallway Only at the moment in which Jade actually entered the kitchen did he acknowledge her being here. He blinked at her. Once. Twice, trying to fight away the sleepiness he was suffering from.

"Having fun, I see. At least someone..."

His lips curled upwards at that remark. "Well, good morning to you too, Vampy..." he said quietly, yawning shortly afterwards and taking another sip of the cappuccino. In case you were wondering, Vampy was Dean's pet nickname for Jade. He wasn't sure when he started calling her that or where did that nickname come from, but after a couple of months, it just... Stuck. Kinda.

Just as he brought the ceramic cup to his lips again, Jade mentioned something about a problem. A big one, for that matter. Dean's eyes widened and he choked, almost spilling the entire cup on the floor. After a couple of seconds, he eventually calmed down from the coughing, choking and wheezing and looked at Jade with wide eyes. ((i really wanna link a picture of kyungsoo's o.o eyes but naah))

"What the shit, Jade?!" he squeaked out after Jade finished explaining the entire thing to her.

He sighed, placed the half-empty cup on the counter and slid off the counter, making Zygax latch onto his arm and make her way towards his shoulders, resting on them like some kind of living scale and fur scarf. Zygax closed her eyes and sighed.

"So you managed to get the entire layout of the hideout stolen, most likely and want me to ask my mother, who is prob- wait, actually no, this might just work out," he muttered out while running a hand trough his messy brown locks and tugging on them slightly. Tabitha was his mother after all and would probably cave in without question, and lately it seemed to him that Dexter had more effect on this whole injection thing and the rebellion wipe out thing than his own mother - could Tabitha just be the wrapping of the box and Dexter the actual content of the box? Could she just be a mere decor for the throne and could Dexter be the real puppeteer in this game of cat and mice?

Dean wasn't sure.

Oh, well, there was nothing they could do until his mother came home.

"Well, since my mom isn't home we can't do anything but wait. In the meantime, want something to eat? Drink? Do something to pass time?"
he questioned, but before Jade could even answer, Zygax perked up.

"G-guys, Dean, J-jade... I-i'm sensing we're not alone..." the Liontail squeaked out, alarming Dean greatly. He quickly slid over to the knife drawers and pulled out the biggest one he could find. He turned around and faced the door, knife held up high and ready to strike.

"Who goes there?!" he shouted out, "Friend or foe?!"

Juliette scratched her head,slightly confused, yet... somehow unsurprised yet surprised by all of this at the same time. It felt... weird finally knowing the truth after staying in the dark about Tabitha's roots and reasons. It was a weird and confusing feeling but at the same time equally satisfying. Hm.

"I understand your reasons and motives entirely, milady,"
she said, "and I'm really sorry for all of what you've been trough. I'll try to help you with the best of my abilities. Thank you for telling me the truth."

She was getting drowsier by the second.

And then that manipulative son of a bitch entered the room again.

However, oddly enough, the anger didn't rise again in her like she expected it would. In fact, she felt a rather... tranquil and satisfying feeling, to put it so. Probably due to the tranquilizer. She sighed and curled up in a ball again, resting her head on her knees. It was time for her to be knocked out. Juliette didn't want to admit it, but she was scared shitless. Even though they would most likely fail the brainwashing procedure, there was still a very slim chance of them successfully brainwashing her and making her - God forbid - attack Neo and the others.

She shook her head. No, she had to stay positive in a situation such as this. "It's gonna be fine," she whispered silently to herself, "I'm gonna pull trough..."

Her last thought before she drifted off in a veil of darkness was whether or not Colton was doing well.

{{i swear to god it's 2:57 am and i feel like falling asleep on my laptop but no because i finally got my lazy ass to write a reply orz also fucking craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamps x.x"}}

Last edited by Of a Wolf's Howl on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Of a Wolf's Howl
Of a Wolf's Howl

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dαяκиɛss Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:33 pm

Vampy. Oh how she hated that nickname, but she never said anything about it just because Dean was using it. Anyone else wold get punched in the face and yelled at. You're lucky Dean. Veeeery lucky. Anyways, she kept looking at him with crossed arms the whole time until he started choking. That's when Jade stepped closer and tried to help him by patting his back a bit, laughing. ''Don't choke. It's not that bad.'' she said optimistically, but the sarcasm was too obvious. I mean, the plans of their entire hideout and all the others got stolen because no one was looking. Well. ''Hey, it's not my fault! I was away, on a mission in the south. Neo said he locked the door right after I left. He also said something about a wolf attack or whatever that thing was... I even saw one in the south which I find quite weird...'' she kept going on, leaning against the counter. Just as she was about to say yes to his offer, Zygax started squeaking. Perfect. If anyone saw them together, that would be the highlight of Jade's entire beautiful day. Sarcasm intended. Where the fuck was she supposed to hide? In the freaking cabinet? She kept thinking when Raphael casually stepped into the kitchen. ''Oh I see you have some company, Dean. I didn't know you liked the rebels...'' he said with a grin, ready to chase Jade for no matter how long and give her to Dex. It's always fun hearing them scream when Dex is interrogating them. The girl just stared at the assassin, not sure what to do. Run? No, he'll catch her easily. Umm... fight? No way, she'd end up dead. Raphael stared at her too, but after a minute he decided to make things interesting. He noticed some spilled milk behind her. If she wasn't careful enough, she would slip and fall. Excellent. The dagger in his hands, readied to throw it at the rebel, but instead of throwing it, it stayed in his hand. He just lifted his arm to look like he was about to throw it. It should've made her step back and it really did. Jade wasn't on her place. She thought he'd throw it so she moved back, not noticing the spilled milk on the floor. Lady Luck wouldn't be herself if the girl hadn't slipped and hit the counter with her head. Which exactly happened. She was on the floor in a second, the hit strong enough to knock her out. Good, less work for him. ''I suppose you're not going to help me carry her out...'' he muttered and sighed, then walked to Jade and lifted her up. ''By the way, where is your mother? I've been looking for her, but since she's not here, she must be at the labs, no?'' he asked happily with a smile, taking a few steps towards the kitchen door.

((*hugs and never lets go* Oh my god, I didn't know I missed RPing with you so much! I'm so happy right now Very Happy ))
Dαяκиɛss
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxanna Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:19 am

[AW. *hugs Kate* Sorry I didn't check this before, I completely forgot. x3]

Something kept Hunter waiting. Not that she wasn't prepared. Not that she was scared. Or anything like that. Just the odd feeling she never felt before. Or did she? Was she really prepared or all of it was a lie?
She shook her head as she climbed a tree. It's going to be a long walk to the North nation. Maybe she could use a cart or something, because she sure isn't going to walk to there. It was risky, she couldn't let herself get in trouble. Yet again, God knows what is the royal family doing. God knows what are they planning next.
Hunter crouched on the tree branch and sighed.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Colton knew that it felt great to sleep when you're bored. But even in his dreams, his soul wasn't resting properly. It could have something to do with the beast, but he never felt it before. He was too worried that he finally woke up. He stretched and looked around. Nope, still nothing.
He sighed. There was no point anymore. He was locked, he was worried, and he couldn't do anything about.... Well, everything. God knows what are they doing to Juliette, God knows if Dianne's looking for him, and - God knows what are the plans of the royal family and their scientists. He basically knew nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Colton wondered how long will this all last as he looked through the empy space between the bars of his "prison". Will he ever see anyone he loves again? Will they do something terrible to him as well? If they do, does it mean he wasted his whole life on.... This?
"Argh!" he growled loudly and punched the bars. He was helpless, he wanted to give up. But what would his father tell him? Or worse, what would Dianne tell him? They never gave up no matter what. But this.... How long will he stand all of this?
Foxanna
Foxanna

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:16 pm

((HOLY MOLY! I DIDN'T REALISE I MISSED SO MUCH IN THIS RP! I'm on my phone, so I cant possibly make a reply worthy of your awesome posts right now... Dark, that is one badass asasin you've got there, I love him already...i loved him when i saw dat picture...ohgpdwhy....why must anime have thateffect on me...*dies*

Anyway, as I was saying... I'll post a reply the second iget my hands on that lap top... DONT HATE ME. I SHALL RETURN!!))
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:11 pm

[[*docepa lap top*
*pogleda RP*
*onesvesti se bez obzira na to da da je vec videla postove i vec se jednom onesvestila*

Oh god, every time i see you guys RP, it feels like I'm not even a beginer at RPing...

I will NEVER be able to write a post worthy of this RP...unless i let Narrator narrate...Narrator is a special narrator who narrates my book, nd my book is waaaay better than my shity posts, so maybe my posts will be better and longer if i let him narrate my RP posts too..soooooo...anyway, let me try this out...dont hate me, please?]]

Well, this is odd. Natalie is actually going to let me narrate her RP posts. Oh joy. That was sarcasm. As if my job of narrating that sadistic book of hers wasn't enough...

*sigh*

Well, I supose I should let you all know that, despite the fact that Natalie is a girl, I am a boy...with a British accent...

It makes now sense at all...
It feels weird that people will actually be reading my narration...I was convinced I'd only narrate her book and that her book would never be published and thus nobody would ever hear my voice, but oh well better stick to the boo-I mean RP...

I tend to narrate shit that has nothing to do with the point or the story...I suck at my job, I know...dont hate me. Hate Natalie. She's a selfish self-centered little...never mind...

I'm not used to Dex being a scientist, in the book, he owns a corporation, he has two sons, one of them is nuts, he killed his wife and none of that is relevant to this role play fpr the RP version of Dex is a scientist...in the book, the only scientists are Leo and Holly...and here I go again, talking about the book as if anyone cared...

I hate myself. I hate the book. I hate Natalie. I just hope I won't hate this RP.

Anyway...

TEK SADA POCINJEM DA PRICAM O RP-U

So anyway, Dex and Tabby were done brainwashing Juliette and now they had to ask a few questions to make sure she was brainwashed. "So, do you remember who you are? ow do you feel about the rebels?" Dex asked. She was supposed to remember who she was, but with an altered opinion about the rebels. Tabitha kept gesturing from behind him, indicating that she wanted Juliette to lie. The only problem would be if the brainwashing had actually worked and Juliette gave away Tabitha's secret.

Though it really didn't matter, since Tabby was in charge...but then again, she wasn't...Dex was in charge...since he was in charge of the lab, he was also in charge of the production of the injection replacing the food, ergo everyone depended on him, given the fact that they'd die without said injection...

Dex, basically, controlled the whole Northern nation, His only obstacle was the Southerns nation...besides wanting to eliminate the rebels, he also wished he could get Tabitha to declare war on the Southern nation, hoping to rule both nations, though if Tabitha didn't listen, he could always get another president to do so...

Well, anyway, Tabitha had things to do, once she was sure that Juliette had noticed her, she turned to Dex and said. "I need to go see what Dean is doing...I'll leave her to you..." she said with a smile and left.

Well, I don't know why Tabitha left, she wasn't worried about Dean, he could take care of himself, I guess she just...had a hunch or something...I mean, how the hell should i know, I'm just a Narrator...that's sounds so much better in the damn book...

I suck at narrating role plays...don't I?

Lets, what else is going on here...?

Oh right, Dex is home with...wait, what the fuck? Din't he just brainwash Juliette?

Oh, I get it...first he brainwashed her, then he went home, but we're bending the fabric of time and space so that both actions are ocuring at the same time...oh well, I've seen crazier things in the book...or t least gorrier things, anyway...

"By the way, Tommy, if you're going to draw, then draw something for me too...fir draw something for Nina, in the meantime, I'll decide what I want you to draw for me." He said. The truth is, he had a plan...

Speaking of Plans, Tabitha rushed to her home to find her son.

She found him, her top assassin and a knocked out rebels on the floor in the kitchen. "Alright, what in the name of the sun and the moon is going on here? Raphael, I'm guessing you have those plans, but Dean, what is this girl doing here?" She asked. "And why is she on the floor?"

Well, that's what I want to know too, more importantly, how did Raphael know she was a rebel? Oh well, who cares...I have a book to narrate...

[[e jebi ga...idam da se jos jednom okupam pre no sto pade noc...so, see ya soon! ;3]]
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dαяκиɛss Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:19 pm

((Don't say that, Natek! You're an awesome RPer! :3 I know, I melted when I found that pic. He's just so... goddamn it, send help XD ))

Raphael turned around as soon as he heard footsteps behind him. The man bowed slightly and nodded with a smirk when Tabitha mentioned the plans. A glance was shot at both Dean and Jade, but the assassin thought about answering her question. Finally, he spoke: ''I came here in hopes to find you, but when I came I heard some ruckus in here and I found Dean fighting this rebel. I helped a little bit, but that's all.'' he said, finishing with a smile. Huh. Would you look at that? Raphael protecting Dean's ass. Not something you get to see everyday, but he did it because of one simple reason: it doesn't pay to tell on the brat. Tabitha is his mother. She wouldn't have done anything about the fact that there was an unconscious rebel in the middle of the goddamn kitchen, not to mention that her son was talking to that vampire pest moments before he even got there. And to answer Narrator's question, Raphael knows Jade since they were little kids. They grew up together, they were even a couple, but everything changed WHEN THE FIRE NATION ATTA - I mean, when Jade joined the rebels. The two of them are not exactly enemies, but they aren't friends either. It's really complicated and I could try to explain the whole thing, but it would take me forever to get to the point. So I'll just continue with the story. Anyways, Raphael stood there for a few moments, then decided it would be best if he tied the girl up and brought her to Dex. No, he couldn't. Yes, he could - no. Goddamn it Raphael, make up your mind! I don't have all day! Actually, that last part was a lie. Never mind. Where was I? Oh yes! The decision. The man thought about it while he was tying the girls hands and he did decide. As much as he hated it, he would let her go halfway to the labs with the excuse he was ambushed by the other rebels. He knew exactly what things Dex would do to her and he just couldn't let that happen. Aww, Raphael. You're being a goody two shoes. Isn't that nice? *Raphael gets out of the RP and smacks me* Don't be rude. I'll stop, ok? *Raphael gets back into the RP* Good. Well, after he tied her up, the assassin lifted her up and, before he forgot, he gave Shade the master plans. The raven quickly flew to Tabitha while Raphael went outside. Shade darted into the kitchen and rested on the president's shoulder, then gave her the plans and flew back to his owner. It was smart getting that bird. A lot of things are easier. Anyways, it would only take 5 minutes to get to the lab, so it would be better for Jade if she woke up soon. Or at least before Raphael changes his mind about letting her go.
Dαяκиɛss
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:00 pm

She looked over her left shoulder after hearing Dex's words. If she didn't know them better they would seem like normal two brothers wgo happen to live with eachother. But that was not the case and it was sad she did knew them better for that will keep her here for a longer time than expected. And she really wanted to go home, take a shower and rest in front of TV until sleep would take over her body.
As Dex left them and walked somewhere away, she looked back at Tom. It really wasnt neccessary for him to draw for her. A coffee was more then enough. It would have been smarter if she just said no when he asked her to come here. But no. Stupid! Stupid! Oh how she wanted to hit herself in the head but she couldn't for Tom would know she was thinking about something. This is what she should do: tell them she has some things to do, thank for the drink and slowly leave. After all things that happened today maybe it would be the best to let them settle this themselfs. But she told him she will stay...It wouldn't be fair if she would just leave now.
-You don't have to draw for me. Draw for your borther, I will wait.-she sat back in her chair.
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxanna Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:03 pm

[Omg Dark. "WHEN THE FIRE NATION ATTA-" I died from laughter. :'D]
[Also, skipping Colton this time, if you don't mind.]

Hunter opened her eyes. What the heck was she waiting for?! (The fire nation to attack? Pfff sorry had to.) As she looked at the far distance, she froze for a bit. She was out of her mind today. She closed her eyes again and again opened them. She looked at the tree she was sitting on, poked it with a smirk on her fice and one of her eyebrows up, and started laughing at herself. Oh boy, what was going on? Her laughter seemed so.... Tired. Yeah, tired was the perfect word. Oh no - fucking tired. Yeah, that's more like it.
"Ugh, what am I doing?" she suddenly shook her head and frowned, then sighed. "I should get going. I'm wasting my precious little time here, sitting on a stupid tree branch, waiting for it to fall down. What is it, Hunter, you're scared? Are you a chicken? You should've been there for Colton long time ago, you stupid little shit. He could be dead by now because of you."
Hunter opened her eyes wide as she actually hurt herself, but had no time to react as her eyes went even wider when she noticed something moving in front of her. She took a closer look before fastly taking her legs up.
'Phew! Thank lord nobody saw me!' she thought. But there weren't only normal people. They....they had a caught creature with them with them. Half human half bear. Trying to escape. But he was tied. Are they going to kill him? What are they going to do? What if they do the same thing to Colton?
"Oh no way. I ain't lettin' that happen." she frowned as she whispered to herself, and waited them to pass. Now she was ready to go. She got her energy back. Finally.
Foxanna
Foxanna

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Of a Wolf's Howl Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:03 am

{{my eyes hurt and i'm dead tired and asdfghjkl ;A; reply'll be up tomorrow, sowwy 3x}}
Of a Wolf's Howl
Of a Wolf's Howl

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:18 am

((Sorry for being abscent for a few days...my grandma and aunt have been pushing my limmits...I'm in a pretty shity situation here, and the RP is the only bright side of my day...so here I am, rying to gignoor the screaming and yelling in the background...SHUT UP, GRANDMA, I'M ROLE PLAYING HERE!!! -_-))

Well, as you all just heard from Natalie, she is in no condition to RP today, however, i her book Narrator, will be able to reply to your posts instead of her...

Anyway, the weird thing going on here is that our dear little Dexter Anderson is in two places at the same time.

Don't worry - I have a solution for that...it will all be explain later on...only now, Dex is at three locations instead of one...

Damn, this is fucked up...

Anyway, the third copy of Dex was standing outside the labs, by a secret entrance they had, and a half-bear half-man thingy...(sort of like man-bear-pig from an episode of South Park but with less pig...) and it was being taken out into the desert to be checked for obedience levels - would it listen, or would it flee?

There were a few trees by this entrance, planted there to keep it more of a secret...and something seemed to be moving up in them. "Hmm...must be the wind..." Dex said at length in a skeptical tone.

The scientists testing the bear couldn't keep it under control - it would not obey...

"Kill it." Dex said coldly and with no emotion. "If it wont listen, then it is of no use to us, only a nuisance." He muttered, still wondering about the movement of the leaves in the trees.

Now, if you don't mind, I am going to go force Natalie to make me a character in this Role Play, though I don't think she'll aproove...you doesn't like me as a character, only as a bloody Narrator...

I feel like I'm being forgotten...

;_________________;

I need a hug.
Natalie needs one too.
Drama kills.
DRAMA KILLS!!!

*dies because the drama killed me*
*is resurected by Natalie*

Well, at least i now know you don't hate me..

*hug*

((*hugs back* I wub chu Narrator!

AND I LOVE YOU ALL TOO!!

*hugs everyone in the RP*))
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:30 am

Invisible Ink wrote:She looked over her left shoulder after hearing Dex's words. If she didn't know them better they would seem like normal two brothers wgo happen to live with eachother. But that was not the case and it was sad she did knew them better for that will keep her here for a longer time than expected. And she really wanted to go home, take a shower and rest in front of TV until sleep would take over her body.
As Dex left them and walked somewhere away, she looked back at Tom. It really wasnt neccessary for him to draw for her. A coffee was more then enough. It would have been smarter if she just said no when he asked her to come here. But no. Stupid! Stupid! Oh how she wanted to hit herself in the head but she couldn't for Tom would know she was thinking about something. This is what she should do: tell them she has some things to do, thank for the drink and slowly leave. After all things that happened today maybe it would be the best to let them settle this themselfs. But she told him she will stay...It wouldn't be fair if she would just leave now.
-You don't have to draw for me. Draw for your borther, I will wait.-she sat back in her chair.
And now, I shall narrate a special post for Mirtachu...primarily because Natalie was stupid and decided to reply to these post separatley instead on in one post...you little spammer you...I am ashamed to narrate for you!

AND THAT RHYMED! FEAR ME! I AM THEE NARRATOR OF DOOM!

Anyway...Tom noticed that something wasn't right with what was going on. "Look, if you want to go, go, I'll draw something for you tonight, and I'll give it to you tomorrow morning, I don't want to put you in an unpleasent situation...things could get akward, I honestly didn't expect Dex to come home so early...I really wish we could just enjoy the evening on our own..." Tom said.

Wow.

Tom.

Seriously.

I am not used to these cute hopelessly romantic characters...at all...

Natalie's characters usually fight to the death in sadistic and bloody ways...

If this were Volty, he'd beat the crap out of his brother and smile while at it...and his brother, Theodore, would beat him up while laughing hysterically...

And Ruuko would just rape everybody...he always does...

I'm not used to narratiing role plays...

Fuck it.

I need some time to get the hang of narrating shit about NORMAL characters...and shy ones too, like Tom...he's shyer than it seems...*sigh*

Well, anyway...I guess this is the end...

Of the post...

How does one finish an RP post?

Books end with 'the end' this is just plain akward...I dont know how to end this post...

Oh, fuck it...its the end...

And they all lived happily ever after...

U mad, bro?

Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:19 am

So he wouldn't mind if she left. That was good, in a way. Or he was just being too kind to ask her to stay and be his back-up? He was too kind. It would be the best if she would just stay for a little bit. Not for long. Maybe 45 minutes? An hour?
She didn't really take his words seriously. To enjoy the evening on their own. That probably just ment that they would talk without Dex over-hearing everything.
-I don't mind. I'll stay, alright?-she nodded and crossed her hands. It will be ok. Dex probably learned not to play with her after the "thing" in the lab today.

(sorry for short x.x)
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum