Pen'n'Paper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why am I even doing this after so long?

Go down

Why am I even doing this after so long? Empty Why am I even doing this after so long?

Post by Ziakira Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Sooo....I thought I'de introduce myself for fun...since you all already know who I am, and even if you didn't, I've been here for so long, by now, you'd get to know me...

So...

I'm a crazy 16 year old girl who acts liek a 4 year old...
I like rainbows an dunicorns...phsyco[the]rapist unicorns...
And distored phsycadelic rainbows with inverted colors...

I talk to myself all day every day, I fucking love yaoi...I also love South Park<3, MLP:FiM<3, Hellsing, Watership Down!<3, Disney classic flims (the ones with animals x3), The Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy<3, PewDiePie!, and lots of other things...

Besides talking to myself, I also talk to my imaginary friends who also happen to be characters in the sci-fi book I'm writing....

And they use my body to talk to me and other people...so in the end, it looks like I have multiple personality disorder, but I don't!

I'm fully aware they don't exist and that they're just figments of my imagination, but I like to think they're real, as a part of me and who I am...

I've recently started playing World of Warcraft because my friend, Miodrag<3, convinced me to do it... x3

And now I'm fangirling over WoW yaoi...even though I know how wrong it is...but, oh well, once a yaoi fangirl, ALWAYS yaoi fangirl...x3 Lolz, I so need to go to yaoi rehab....

Imma end up ODing on yaoi...gawd, I need to stop...

It won't be easy, though, you know what they say...

You can get the fangirl away from the yaoi, but you can never eliminate the yaoi from her heart...<3
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
Why am I even doing this after so long? Left_bar_bleue100/100Why am I even doing this after so long? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down