Pen'n'Paper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and the problems of his sister

3 posters

Go down

Harry Potter and the problems of his sister Empty Harry Potter and the problems of his sister

Post by Maggy Potter Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:33 pm

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!"Maggy yelled.Harry shook his head.His sister could be so annoying at the times.
"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU PUT MY DADA BOOK?"She continued on yelling.
"It's not my fault you moved in after Fred dumped you and became a DADA teacher!"He said slowly walking down the stairs.Maggy removed some of the hair from her forehead revealing the scar.It was the exact same copy of Harry's,but she got that one from saving Fred from sure death.Call it strange,but she and Harry died at the same moment,and they both got back.Maggy shook her head.
"I DON'T,"She stopped for a moment,"want to talk about it."
"You never really explained to me why did you two broke up.I mean,with all that happened at the battle..."They both shivered.It has been a year after the battle,but it still didn't sink in completely.Ron and Hermione were engaged,and Harry and Ginny were still dating.Only Maggy had a problem there.
"Shush.I..I don't realy know."Maggy said and looked down.
"You two were nearly engaged,like the two I might mention."Harry said sitting down.
"Ugh,don't."Maggy clenched her head with her hands.Ron and Mione were so loveydovey,even around them.Suddenly the door bell rang.
"I'll get it."She got up and opened the door.Fred was standing there awkwardly.
"Umm,hi."They said at the same moment.They blushed slightly.
"So..."Maggy said,biting her lip.
"So what?"Fred asked uncomfortably.
"You've come here."Maggy reminded him.
"Yeah,right...Uhh.."Fred's time to bit his lip.Harry was watching them carefully,and in a second,he knew what was going to happen.They started kissing.Harry couldn't help but start laughing.Maggy giggled along,and Fred hugged her.
"I finally realised I couldn't go a moment without you."Fred said.
"It's a very long moment,it lasted for a week."Harry said jokingly.
"Shut up."Both Maggy and Fred said laughing.
"You guys are mental.Now Mags,outof my house.Ginny's going to be here soon and I got enough of seeing Ron and Mione around,now I'll have to avoid you guys too."
"Will do,bro.Pack my things,will ya?"Maggy asked.Harry nodded and she smiled.
"Okay.bye!"She said and left with Fred.Harry shook his head and smiled for himself.
Maggy Potter
Maggy Potter
Admin

RP character
Name: Maggy Potter
Harry Potter and the problems of his sister Left_bar_bleue0/100Harry Potter and the problems of his sister Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

http://www.chickensmoothie.com

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the problems of his sister Empty Re: Harry Potter and the problems of his sister

Post by Ziakira Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:35 pm

I think I can honestly say that it's better than the ORIGINAL Harry Potter. x3 No, I'm serious...I'm not even a Harry Potter Fan, and I liked this! x3 Go Maggs! Smile
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
Harry Potter and the problems of his sister Left_bar_bleue100/100Harry Potter and the problems of his sister Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the problems of his sister Empty Re:

Post by Maggy Potter Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:39 am

Awy,thanks!I'm planning to do more fanfics like this,parts of Maggy's and Harry's life.
Maggy Potter
Maggy Potter
Admin

RP character
Harry Potter and the problems of his sister Left_bar_bleue0/100Harry Potter and the problems of his sister Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the problems of his sister Empty Re: Harry Potter and the problems of his sister

Post by lil28 Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:17 am

Brilliant, Mags Wink
lil28
lil28

RP character
Name:
Harry Potter and the problems of his sister Left_bar_bleue100/100Harry Potter and the problems of his sister Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the problems of his sister Empty Re:

Post by Maggy Potter Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:25 am

*blushies*
Maggy Potter
Maggy Potter
Admin

RP character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down