Pen'n'Paper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saving the Universe from...overdose...

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving the Universe from...overdose...

Post by Ziakira Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:36 pm

nothisisnotjas wrote:
Ziakira wrote:
nothisisnotjas wrote:[[I am sorta reserving a spot here for my form (if that's okay) because I intend to join this RP as soon as possible! I just need to ask Mirta a few questions about the characters I can have, heh''....]]

[[Okay, take your time, we'll be waiting for you! Wink ]]
[[Or, if you want, I can ask you? Anyway I don't wanna clutter the topic so I'm just gonna leave it now and prepare the form for one of the characters I'm having.]]

[[Well, you can have any kind of character you want, I guess, since it's a pretty random rp...by the way, I hope you don;t mind me asking but, who are you on CS? *facepalms herself because I'm stupid* Embarassed ]]
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 2 Empty Re: Saving the Universe from...overdose...

Post by nothisisnotjas Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:33 pm

[[okay leT'S DO THIS]]
Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 2 Tumblr_m4bd0n7RVM1rtq301o4_500
Username: nothisisnotjas
Name: Liisi Aaltonen
Species: Shape-shifter! Not the cool kind tho. She can only shape-shift into a deer, and when she is in her human form she still has deer horns and tail.
Basic Description: The picture at the beginning of the post is pretty much what she looks like, just add deer horns and a tail. Her uniform looks something like this.
Star Ship?: Third! She's a navigator, if that's still a thing.
Personality: Liisi is very polite and kind, has a fine manner of speech and is a diplomat. She is very careful and tame, always taking precautions before getting to any kind of work. She dislikes being mean to people but she can do it if she must. She is kinda girly (but not too much) and she adores cute things. She likes to say she is an "artist", even though she never likes the things she draws. She is kinda creative. She tries to stay positive, knowing how short life is and how important it is to use up every second of it.
History: Liisi was left at a hospital when an illness struck her as a kid. Her father knew the potential dangers of leaving her in the old, non-sterile hospital but he had no other choice, as he didn't want to get infected. Spending time in the hospital with the other children, she saw many die and many new kids come. Out with the old, in with the new. That made her a very bitter and cynical child. While growing up she strived to be a better person. Her father, Eerikki, came back for her when she was better. They moved to Vantaa. She has lived a pretty normal life since then, until the universe over-dosed on oxygen. She volunteered to help.
Anything Else: She is in a relationship with Asami.

Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 2 Sweet2

Name: Asami Yukimura
Species: Human, but she's a sorcerer.
Basic Description: Sort of like the image above, face-wise, but now outfit-wise. She would wear that outfit but I doubt it's allowed to be worn on a ship (she probably will do it once to piss someone off, though). Her uniform looks like this: http://www.myjewishlearning.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/pink-hitler.jpg ((not really, but you get what I mean))
Star Ship?: The Magnificent Crusaider! She is a defender. Like the guys who fight monsters and stuff, y'know.
Personality: Asami is a positive, cheerful girl, she is very sweet and caring towards others (call it a "motherly instinct" if you will). She is very devoted to her hobby, despite how much it costs. She is very loyal to her friends. She may seems like a very "girly girl", but she does have a tough side! She just doesn't want to show it.
History: Asami was born in Tokyo, Japan. She never met her mother and she never dared ask her father anything. She and her sister have almost opposite personalities and they never got along really well. She had a long-distance relationship with Liisi for a long time until both volunteered.
Anything Else: She is in a relationship with Liisi. Her magic is usually spell-based.

Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 2 Boy-cute-cute-boy-fairytales-guys-Favim.com-243148

Name: Alexander Chamberlain
Species: Human
Basic Description: See image above. He rarely bothers to put on a uniform and just prefers casual comfortable clothing, much to the dismay of everyone.
Star Ship?: Second, crew member.
Personality: Alexander is kind and outgoing. He tried his best to be as friendly as possible and is almost never angry at his friends. He is very moody, though, and often feels sad or angry for no apparent reason. Just one of his "brooding moods" that he quickly snaps out of. He's kind of happy-go-luck person, very optimistic. He loves studying and learning and he's fluent in several languages. He's kind of a typical "English gentleman", he has slightly old-fashioned views on romance (not regarding gender, though).
History: Alexander was born in London. His mother is quite rich and had a leisurely life and a proper upbringing. He never met his father since his mother always told him he died in a car crash. He dared not ask more.
Anything Else: I think there's nothing!
((lets get some hetalia all up in dis bitch
Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 2 Finland

Name: Tino Väinämöinen
Species: Human. He has no power, which he makes up for by being an extremely skilled marksman. (which is technically a damn good sniper, but marksman sounds so much cooler, does it not?)
Basic Description: Just as the image featured above (but without the dog). Uniform details can be found here. Also he never really wears a proper uniform hat, but a white beret.
Star Ship?: The second one. He's the first mate and, of course, puts his skills with the gun to good use when needed. ((WINK WINK WONK))
Personality: Usually very cheerful and mild, Tino always obeys orders and tries his best to do exactly as he is told. He's very playful and jokes around very often. Still, when presented with a dangerous situation his real strength is shown. He is a very skilled marksman, but otherwise poor in man-to-man combat. If presented with a "physical fight-or-flight" situation, he will most definitely run and use his small frame to his advantage. He has a strange taste in food that no one really understands.
History: Tino was born to a middle-class family and spent most of his life in Helsinki. He has many siblings which he does not get along well at all. He has been through a lot of things in his life and his cheery attitude is a coping mechanism at worst. He has trained in the army for six years, perfecting his marksmanship and making it as one of the best Finnish snipers. He met Berwald on a operation in Stockholm, Sweden. Eventually they got together and volunteered together.
Anything Else: He modified his rifle himself, but it's closest by appearance and function to the White Guard M-28/30 Pystykorva, because it suits his small frame.
Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 2 Tumblr_m3gcn90nC91qimfuio1_500
((I HAVE A PICTURE GOD BLESS))
Name: Berwald Oxenstierna
Species: Human. He does have a power, though- something I called "speech shifting". Basically, he can make people say anything he wants them to say, however the person will notice and they will be able to counter it. You can put use to it only if the other person is drugged or willing.
Basic Description: Like the picture. Unfortunately the picture doesn't have colours, so, for the record, his hair is blond. Uniform details.
Star Ship?: Second ship, Captain. The ship is named Verinen Kukkamuna (all Tino's fault).
Personality: He is very calm, silent and reserved. He loves listening to other people debate, but he rarely takes part himself. He has a very strong Swedish accent when speaking English and is very hard to understand. He appears to be very intimidating and most people try to avoid him or at least get on his good side, but he is a sweetheart deep inside. He really wants to marry Tino, but he's afraid of being rejected, so he never brought it up.
History: He has lived a relatively normal life. He was born to wealthy family in Stockholm and spent his life there until he met Tino. They frequently visited eachother's homes since then, alternating between spending time in Helsinki and Stockholm (and racked quite a telephone bill, and spent a lot of money on tickets). Eventually they decided they should volunteer and so they're here.
Anything Else: If you have any questions about his power, just ask. It's a bit weird.

Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 2 Part-Uusberg-1

Name: Aare Jakobson
Species: Human.
Basic Description: Like the image above.
Star Ship?: Second, crew member.
Personality: Not many people know what his personality is like, since he changes it at light speed. Once second he will be clumsy and flirty, the next he will attempt to slit your throat with a knife. He is very volatile and fickle, not a nice person to be around altogether. He gets very possessive of the people he labels as "his", trying to remove any potential threat that might "steal them". He does have a gentler, more romantic side to him which he sometimes incorporates in his mood swings, but rarely fully uncovers in public.
History: Aare was born to a middle class family in Harkujärve and his life was pretty "normal". He wasn't well liked in school and avoided most social interactions if presented with any. He got sick of his surroundings and seemingly meaningless life, so he volunteered. He never properly went to a psychiatrist, though he was advised to visit one.
Anything Else: He's very good at computers.
((TAKES A DEEP BREATH okay let's do this let's climb this whole mountain))[img][/img]

Last edited by nothisisnotjas on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : time to get some hetalia all up in this bitch)
nothisisnotjas
nothisisnotjas

RP character
Name:
Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:40 pm

[[Okay, we'll wait for you Wink I have to go too - I gotta eat...my stomack is threatening to take over my brain if I don't eat...oh my...lol]]
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dαяκиɛss Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:16 am

((May I join? XD ))
Dαяκиɛss
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:00 pm

(hai dark, please hold on till jasna does her forms)
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

http://mirtachu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:27 pm

Dαяκиɛss wrote:((May I join? XD ))

[[Hi, Dark! Sure you can join! Anyone can x3 We just need to wait for Jasna for a while - she's gonna have eight characters...thanks to Mirtek and I...don;t ask, it's freaky x3...Lol, anyway, as Mirtek said, just wait for Jasna, but you can post your form too, only we won;t begin the rp untill Jasna fineshes her forms, kay? Thanks for joining, by the way!]]
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dαяκиɛss Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:02 am

((@Ink&Zia - Oh, sure! I can wait for Jasna. Besides, I have to finish my chars too... and figure out how many am I going to make... Oh well, I'll post soon Smile ))
Dαяκиɛss
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:37 pm

Dαяκиɛss wrote:((@Ink&Zia - Oh, sure! I can wait for Jasna. Besides, I have to finish my chars too... and figure out how many am I going to make... Oh well, I'll post soon Smile ))

[Okay! I can;t wait for you and Jasna to finish your characters so we can start the rp! Wink ]
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dαяκиɛss Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:38 pm

Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 2 Black-cat-moon1

Username: Dαяκиɛss

Name: Chess (not like the board game XD )

Species: Some say he is a demon trapped inside a cat, but you can just say he's a cat... a talking one, that is

Age: No one, not even Cynthia knows, but let's say... 7, by his looks

Star Ship?: Since his owner is a crew member of The Magnificent Crusader, he hangs out there

Personality: Quite the sinister figure, Chess is known amongst the crew as 'the one who always watches, but is never there'. He is not very talkative, but he likes to talk with Cynth, though many say that's the reason she's insane. It's a real sighting. A girl talking with a black cat.

He doesn't really have any hobbies, but let's say eating and sleeping are the main activities he does. All day long.

Other than that, Chess is a great liar (how hard can it be for a black, fluffy cat anyways?), very sly and quick when it comes to getting out of something, by some called 'a mastermind' in many, many things. There's more, but I don't think we have enough time to list everything...

History: No one knows, but all you gotta do is ask. Chess was a handsome prince once. Once. A witch threw a curse on him, making him look like a cat forever. He begged her to turn him back, but she refused just like he refused her many years ago. Now he wanders around with Cynthia, the girl who saved him from the streets and now calls him her pet. It's not the best life, but at least he isn't starving and sleeping in the streets... Oh right, whenever he tells his lifestory, people laugh. You never know is it because they don't believe him or just because they heard a talking cat...

Anything Else: He is Cynthia's talking cat, but I think you figured that out on your own...

------

Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 2 784349-bigthumbnail

Name: Cynthia Van... oh, who cares? Just call her Cynth and you'll be fine

Species: By most, she is called a human, but she also carries the burden of being a sorceress, or the more common, 'witch'

Star Ship?: She is a crew member of The Magnificent Crusader, the brain behind most strategies

Personality: Cynthia is often described as a lunatic and someone you should probably stay away from. The main thing that labels her as a loon is her ability to talk to ghosts. And her cat. Yeah, she talks to dead people, but that's because most of the living ones ignore her. She is a very smart and sly girl, but the fact that she mainly speaks to ghosts and Chess can really throw you off. The people that are on her ship are probably the luckiest people in the universe because when Cynthia likes someone, rare things can get to them and kill them.

Her list of hobbies include: drawing, singing, talking with dead people, throwing knives at random targets, driving people insane, writing poems (I suggest you don't read those...) and doing random junk on the ship

Other than the things listed above, she is also shy, a bit too protective, a little selfish, rude, annoying to hell if you don't entertain her and that's about it. Days with her on the ship are really fun.

History: Cynthia lived a pretty normal life... that is, when you remove all the family drama she had to go through. Her 'loving' parent argued every single night and that led to blaming her sibling for everything. The hate for her brother grew with each day she spent in their huge mansion until she couldn't hold it anymore. One day, when her parents weren't home, she started yelling at her brother, saying how he was responsible for the whole situation. After hours of arguing, the two swore to never talk to each other again. So it stayed until this very day, but neither of them can say that they don't miss their sibling.

Anything Else: The dude underneath this form? Yeah, he is her older brother

-------

Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 2 Tumblr_luhc6qLUDF1qbj9tbo1_500

Name: Dante Van Sanne

Species: He is a shapeshifter

Star Ship?: Dante is a crew member of The Unicorn Revenge, the sword-swinging badass crew member Wink

Personality: In many ways, different than his 'beloved' sister. For starters, he does not talk to ghosts and is in fact a real charmer. He can spin anyone around his fingers in mere seconds, without them even realizing that they're falling to their own demise. Dante could probably talk you into going to hell and you would look forward to the trip. He holds quite a reputation on The Unicorn and it would really be better for you if you didn't anger him. The last guy who did it... Dante still holds his 'trophy' in his room...

Some of his hobbies are: yelling, cursing in other languages, tricking people, making delicious pizzas, being evil

Most people think Dante is a heartless jackass with no brain inside his big head. Oh, how wrong people can be... He is actually a really nice and warm guy, but nice and warm don't win, do they? Besides, he has a reputation to hold up...

History: See Cynthia's history

Anything Else: That psycho above this form? His little sister

((I think that's all... maybe I'll add another character, but I really doubt it XD ))
Dαяκиɛss
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Dαяκиɛss wrote:Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 2 Black-cat-moon1

Name: Chess (not like the board game XD )

Species: Some say he is a demon trapped inside a cat, but you can just say he's a cat... a talking one, that is

Age: No one, not even Cynthia knows, but let's say... 7, by his looks

Star Ship?: Since his owner is a crew member of The Magnificent Crusader, he hangs out there

Personality: Quite the sinister figure, Chess is known amongst the crew as 'the one who always watches, but is never there'. He is not very talkative, but he likes to talk with Cynth, though many say that's the reason she's insane. It's a real sighting. A girl talking with a black cat.

He doesn't really have any hobbies, but let's say eating and sleeping are the main activities he does. All day long.

Other than that, Chess is a great liar (how hard can it be for a black, fluffy cat anyways?), very sly and quick when it comes to getting out of something, by some called 'a mastermind' in many, many things. There's more, but I don't think we have enough time to list everything...

History: No one knows, but all you gotta do is ask. Chess was a handsome prince once. Once. A witch threw a curse on him, making him look like a cat forever. He begged her to turn him back, but she refused just like he refused her many years ago. Now he wanders around with Cynthia, the girl who saved him from the streets and now calls him her pet. It's not the best life, but at least he isn't starving and sleeping in the streets... Oh right, whenever he tells his lifestory, people laugh. You never know is it because they don't believe him or just because they heard a talking cat...

Anything Else: He is Cynthia's talking cat, but I think you figured that out on your own...

------

Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 2 784349-bigthumbnail

Name: Cynthia Van... oh, who cares? Just call her Cynth and you'll be fine

Species: By most, she is called a human, but she also carries the burden of being a sorceress, or the more common, 'witch'

Star Ship?: She is a crew member of The Magnificent Crusader, the brain behind most strategies

Personality: Cynthia is often described as a lunatic and someone you should probably stay away from. The main thing that labels her as a loon is her ability to talk to ghosts. And her cat. Yeah, she talks to dead people, but that's because most of the living ones ignore her. She is a very smart and sly girl, but the fact that she mainly speaks to ghosts and Chess can really throw you off. The people that are on her ship are probably the luckiest people in the universe because when Cynthia likes someone, rare things can get to them and kill them.

Her list of hobbies include: drawing, singing, talking with dead people, throwing knives at random targets, driving people insane, writing poems (I suggest you don't read those...) and doing random junk on the ship

Other than the things listed above, she is also shy, a bit too protective, a little selfish, rude, annoying to hell if you don't entertain her and that's about it. Days with her on the ship are really fun.

History: Cynthia lived a pretty normal life... that is, when you remove all the family drama she had to go through. Her 'loving' parent argued every single night and that led to blaming her sibling for everything. The hate for her brother grew with each day she spent in their huge mansion until she couldn't hold it anymore. One day, when her parents weren't home, she started yelling at her brother, saying how he was responsible for the whole situation. After hours of arguing, the two swore to never talk to each other again. So it stayed until this very day, but neither of them can say that they don't miss their sibling.

Anything Else: The dude underneath this form? Yeah, he is her older brother

-------

Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 2 Tumblr_luhc6qLUDF1qbj9tbo1_500

Name: Dante Van Sanne

Species: He is a shapeshifter

Star Ship?: Dante is a crew member of The Unicorn Revenge, the sword-swinging badass crew member Wink

Personality: In many ways, different than his 'beloved' sister. For starters, he does not talk to ghosts and is in fact a real charmer. He can spin anyone around his fingers in mere seconds, without them even realizing that they're falling to their own demise. Dante could probably talk you into going to hell and you would look forward to the trip. He holds quite a reputation on The Unicorn and it would really be better for you if you didn't anger him. The last guy who did it... Dante still holds his 'trophy' in his room...

Some of his hobbies are: yelling, cursing in other languages, tricking people, making delicious pizzas, being evil

Most people think Dante is a heartless jackass with no brain inside his big head. Oh, how wrong people can be... He is actually a really nice and warm guy, but nice and warm don't win, do they? Besides, he has a reputation to hold up...

History: See Cynthia's history

Anything Else: That psycho above this form? His little sister

((I think that's all... maybe I'll add another character, but I really doubt it XD ))

{Accepted! Awsome character's, by the way, now all we have to do is wait for Jasna to finish her forms and we can start...btw, Jasna, you don;t have to make any characters for me, I;ve changed my mind, I'll ship my own characters...since I realized I acidently based my RP characters on my main book characters...again...*facepalm*...just concentrate on keeping MIrtek happy Wink *Me can't wait for RP to start...me iz goin' nuts again...*}
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:09 pm

[okay so jasna is done and we can start this! WOO HOO!]
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dαяκиɛss Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:19 pm

((@Zia - Oh thank you! I love your chars too Smile ))
((@Ink - Awesome! I'll probably post tomorrow. I'm so happy! XD ))
Dαяκиɛss
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:25 pm

{Yep, all we have to do is wait for Jasna! And then we can start! Yay! I can't wait! BTW Sorry I wasn;t on CS today, guys, my tummy hurts and I think it's because I'm not eating anything...but I;m just not hungry! I've gotta do something aboyut that...well, anyway, I hope we start the Rp soon, cya, everybody! Wink }
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:05 pm

{Okay! Jasna's forms are done...you all know what that means - WE START THE RP OF EPIC DOOOM!}

THE RP IS OFFICIALLY STARTING!
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dαяκиɛss Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:09 pm

It was like any other morning on the Crusader. Cynthia woke up hours ago because she couldn't sleep all night. Something didn't let her sleep, as usual. ''I'm hungry.'' she muttered looking around the room like she was missing something. ''I'll go eat something. The crew is probably awake by now...'' she said, almost as if she was telling it to someone, which she was, actually. ''Oh, that's right, I have to find Chess too.'' she added after a few steps, letting out a quiet, yet clear laugh.

Chess was sitting in the kitchen, looking at the crew members enjoying their breakfasts. ''Where is Cynthia?'' he finally asked himself, reluctantly moving away from the food. He was really hungry. Step after step, he lazily crawled through the maze-like corridors of the Crusader, every now and then meeting another crew member, but they all ignored him. What a mistake that is...

''No, not yet. Leave me be...'' was all that was heard from Dante's room as the alarm clock started ringing. He looked at the alarm clock and after the fifth ring, he stood up and threw it into the wall, ''Shut up!'' he yelled, then sat back down. A loud and angry sigh was heard from the man, he had to get up and go to the crew. Who told him to do this in the first place?!

After he looked through his wardrobe, he sighed one more time and walked to the kitchen, refusing to greet anyone along the way.

As he walked into the kitchen, he didn't see almost anyone, ''Is it that late? Again?!'' he thought angrily and skipped breakfast. Dante slowly walked to Zia and Duncan, now seeing everyone on their usual spots. ''What's happening?''

((There, my first post! Yay! Very Happy ))
Dαяκиɛss
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:19 pm

{Yay! We're starting! By the way, before the whole thing started, Mirtek and I got all the ships pulled into a black hole with cookie rain...It was all my fault...sorry about that guys, I just love cookies!}

"Good morning, Dante, we've got a problem.." Zia said. "I tried to get the other ships dragged into a black hole to give us the upper hand - however, the Crusador is pulling us down with them..." She said. "And the black hole has nothingin it - not even stars.." Zia went on. "But it has cookie rain!" Duncan cheered.

"I've already checked, we can't escape - the Crusador has a pretty good grip on us...if we do escape, the ship will be rippe in half, and we'd all sufocate in the vacum of space..." Zia explained. "But, look on the bright side - cookie rain!" Duncan went on cheering in his cat form. He rarely ever turned to human form, Zia, on teh other hand, was more often in human form, unless she had to fight, in shich case she would definitly be in cat form.
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dαяκиɛss Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:35 pm

''I see...'' he said as Zia finished explaining, turning his head at Duncan with a smile, ''I agree with Dun, at least we get cookies...'' he said jokingly, this was not something he would usually say. Dante was one of the serious guys on the ship, but the cookies... Dante, snap out of it!

He lost the smile and looked around, ''So, there's absolutely nothing you... we can do?'' he asked with his hands in his pockets. Dante never wore the uniforms, they were too... not his taste.

Cynthia was walking slowly through the corridors of the Crusader, every now and then calling Chess to come. Finally they bumped into each other, but then the ship shook. ''What was that, Chess?'' she asked, starting to walk faster to the rest of the crew. ''For the first time, I have no idea...'' he said, running after her, but there was one thing that was in his head. maybe they got into a fight with the other ship...

Cynthia and Chess soon found the captain and everyone else, ''What's happening?''
Dαяκиɛss
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Zia sighed. "No, I'm trying to think of a plan, but...part of me doesn't want to think of one...I mean...cookie rain! It's pricless!" Zia said. "But we must focus on getting out of here..." She said. She hated uniforms, which is why she never wore them, which is why nobody on teh ship had to ware them either - some crew members wore them "just because" but not Zia.

"Well, maybe if we get pulled into the black hole, we can make another black hole to get us out!" Dun said. "Duncan! You're a genius! But I have a better idea - let's just make another black hole now, and then it'll swallow the first one!" Zia said. "But we don;t have enough energy! By the time we collect enough enegry in the tip of the unicorn horn, we'll be in the black hole already! Plus - if we just make two black holes eat each other, The other two ships will still be able to beat us at saving the world!" Duncan said. "And we wont get any cookies!" He added. "Hmm...you're right, but we can't let the other ships escape with us..." Zia said.
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dαяκиɛss Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:52 pm

''Are you sure you want to do that?''he asked, starting to laugh quietly. For some reason, Dante almost always laughed at their plans, but he was never sure was it because they were incredibly stupid or pure genius... Oh well, whatever it was, this was one of the better plans he has heard in a while, ''Ok, if we agree on doing that, how are we supposed to pull it off?'' he asked, starting to pace around in small circles, but suddenly turned his head, almost as if someone was in the hallway...

((Sorry, I'm kinda short...))
Dαяκиɛss
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:06 pm

{Shortness is okay, I'll probably start getting short too, since I'm playing Pokemon online x3}

"Hmmm, well, I think we'll be able to get enough energy from the cookies that are rainging...then, we open up a black hole big enough for only one ship to pass through, and once we pass through it, we close up the black hole..." Zia said. "Easier said then done...how are we suposed to close up the hole?" She asked.
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:20 pm

-So what do we do now, captain?-Cadance crossed her arms looking at a huge black hole on the screen. You could almost see and smell the cookies that were floating around it. Not quite usuall for...universe to be filled with cookies. Black holes are strong enough to break light, how come the cookies are still un-touched? And more important- un-eaten...

-Get dressed into your space suits and stay in your rooms. Who knows how is this going to end. Unfortunately, I can't do anything to stop this, the force is too strong to get out of it's gravity and creating another one could cause them getting togheter into an even bigger black hole...-he said and frowned a bit.-Just do as I said!-he yelled.-And hope for the best.-he whipered.
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nothisisnotjas Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:55 pm

Liisi bit her lip, tapping a few commands into her computer. The screen flashed bright and it hurt her eyes to stare at it intently for such extended periods of time, but she had a black hole to navigate away from and her eyes could wait. She sighed and fiddled with the buttons on her uniform, she could already tell that they won't be able to escape. The hole was far too wide and far too strong and the Crusader will probably fall victim to it's icy grip very, very soon, unless someone did something. But what was there to do? She sighed again and turned on the in-ship camera, hoping to contact the captain.
~~
"Väinämöinen."
Tino sat up as soon as he heard Berwald's voice and his name called, brushing off invisible dust off his uniform.
"Yes, sir?"
"What the hell is this?" Berwald pointed accusatory on the screen. The lights blinked and the coordinates changed, showing what seemed to be nothing less but a black hole in the middle of nowhere. "Voi vittu..." was all he could manage, nothing more than a whisper, as his his eyes widened at the sight on the screen.
"What now, sir?" he questioned, since he was clueless himself.
~~
Aare sat on a bench in the ship, tapping his fingers in a patternless rhythm. He examined his situation- he was stuck in a flying cupboard (whose name apparently happened to be "bloody eggflower") with a bunch of hopeless idiots, and they were heading straight into what seemed to be a black hole. Splendid. He stretched, his back making protesting sounds from sitting in one position for to long. Sighing irritatedly, he got up to examine the screen and see what could be done about it, since the rest of the crew were clearly incapable of doing anything.
nothisisnotjas
nothisisnotjas

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:21 pm

After those words he let go of his chair very annoyed and rushed to his room. Obviouslly not obeying his own words he sat on his bed and started smoking. If he was about to die, he is going to die happy, or at least die doing something he liked. Cigarettes were relaxing him, and it was just the thing he needed now. It was crazy how such a little thing could make his mind go somewhere far far away, and make his body almost fall asleep. Right after he would let the smoke out of his lungs he would breathe it in and feel it all over again. Yes, it made his room smell like a night club filled with teenagers who just learned how to smoke...

Running all over her room, Cadance seemed to be very stressed and mostly afraid. All he wanted is someone to hold her hand, but there was really no one on this ship for that and now she is going to die alone. Dressed into an over sized space suit, sitting on the floor holding her iPOD and almost crying she was thinking about how she will never taste chocolate milk again. Yes, random toughts were nothing new to her but one would think that she wouldn't be having them few moments before getting killed by a black hole. But brain is a wonderful and complicated thing!
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dαяκиɛss Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:20 pm

Dante looked around, clueless of how and what to do next. ''I... have no idea.'' he admitted after a few moments, still examining the crew.

Are they going to die? No... yes... maybe, but that is not that bad... right? Oh, of course it is! God damn it, stop saying that! You are going to be fine, Dante... you are... ''Shut up...'' he whispered to himself, panicking was never good for his brain, but now, it was hard not to. On the bright side, there are cookies...

Cynthia didn't even manage to repeat herself as the crew rushed out of the room like a wild stampede. She lost Chess out of her sight, so she tried calling him, but how was he supposed to hear her through all that noise? Cynth sighed and started walking to her room, planing to do as the captain said and hope for the best. She took a few random turns, not really wanting to go to her room, when she noticed a girl. The girl was dressed in an over-sized space suit, holding an iPod. She seemed really sad.''What's wrong?''

Chess jumped out of the way, losing Cynthia in the stampede. He shook his head and started following the captain, walking through the shadows so he wouldn't be noticed. They finally arrived and he slipped into his room. ''Something keeping you down, captain?'' he asked, hiding in the shadows.
Dαяκиɛss
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:41 pm

{Gah, sorry about my abscence...I'm plain' Pokemon...sorry... don't hate me! *hides*}

"Hey, Zia! When we get to the black hole, can I go on a cookie hunt?!" DUncan asked. "As long as you put on you sapce suit - i dont want you sufocating -mom and dad woul, litarly, kill me..." Zia said.

Nikiro just watched as he stood on the cieling. "This is gonna be interesting..." he thought.

"Dante, how big do you think that place is?" Zia asked as a random question. "Do you think it's as big as the universe?" DUncan asked. "Well, probably not, since it's in the nuniverse, it can't be as big as the universe if it's insdie of the actual universe...unsless, of course, it's endless, like a bottomless pit...because the universe is endles, ergo if this place is endless it's as big as the universe!" Zia smiled."If it's endless, do you think there is an unlimited amount of cookies in there?!" Duncan asked. "Okay, that cat is officially starting to creep me out..." Nikiro muttered. "Danted, did you hear something?" Zia asked. "I heard raining cookies!" DUncan said.
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum