Pen'n'Paper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saving the Universe from...overdose...

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 4 Empty Re: Saving the Universe from...overdose...

Post by Invisible Ink Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:07 pm

This man should really stop smiling in front all of this girls. At least in front of Cadance and Cynthia actually. He would invite them to stay in his ship for a ''sleep over'' but he didn't have enough beds and rooms for that. Unless they are willing to sleep on the floor. Plus, they just met each-others so let's not rush with anything. Let us not offend them but they all looked like they are made of jelly. Acting to be brave men but they were really doing this because he they knew he was the one who will save them in the end. Yes, he was the alpha-male here. He tried to smile but it only made him look uncomfortable so he sighed and showed them to look around with a gesture, waving his hand. After one more sigh he left the crews alone and entered his room.
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://mirtachu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 4 Empty Re: Saving the Universe from...overdose...

Post by Dαяκиɛss Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:13 pm

Cynthia glared at Peter, 'just in the way'?! Who does he think he is?! The all mighty king of everything?! Peter is sooo lucky that the other crew is here because hell would break lose if she started yelling. She sighed angrily, then remembered there were boys on their ships. Four of them. Sweet! Two of them are together, but who cares? The cuter ones are free. Or so she understood. ''So...'' she tried to start a group conversation, but she couldn't think of anything to say to them, so she looked at the girls, but none of them knew how to continue. Way to embarrass yourself...

''I'll handle that. You stay here with the others.'' he whispered to her, seeing how the captain's words really upset her, but Cadence too. Chess jumped on the ground, ''Welcome.'' he greeted the other crew as he passed them, then followed Peter quickly, ''I hope you realize that you just made yourself look like an arrogant jerk.'' he paused, glaring at him in the shadows, ''But you should really respect the girls more. I mean it. You might not wake up tomorrow... the girls are tired of you...'' he added as he walked out of the darkness, looking at him with a smirk. Oh, how he loved rubbing these things into his annoying face!
He was never afraid to say what was on his mind, whether it's a good or a bad thing, meant for Cynth or the captain (who might throw him off the ship, but he should've done it by now...), he'll say it. Though most of the time, something bad happens after his... comments. Oh well, this should be good.
Dαяκиɛss
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:
Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Saving the Universe from...overdose... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by nothisisnotjas Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:58 pm

When Peter left Liisi sighed and rubbed her eyes. "I'm so, so sorry for... you know... him." She smiled sheepishly, unsure was the crew offended of just indifferent. "He doesn't mean it that way, you know." She hoped to initiate some sort of conversation, but she was out of ideas. "Hey, where are all you guys from?" came Asami's voice, and the social situation was saved. While the rest of the crew were slightly chit-chattering amongst themselves she turned to the first mate of the other ship. "Moi," she began, "oletko sää suomalainen?" "Joo," came the reply and a small smile. They talked some more and she was so very excited! Meeting people was rare, and meeting another of her country even more scarce.
~~((have fun in ur secret finnish club faggots we have a plot going on here))~~
Aare pretended to listen through the conversations and nodded when he saw fit before subtly excusing himself. He was going to find out where the mysterious Captain "I Am Better Than Thou" was going. It was easy to guess which way they went and he followed, listening carefully for any voices or footsteps. Who knows how many people are on the ship. He snuck past a corridor and went on, confident that he won't be seen.

translation notes so that you all don't hate me: "Moi, oletko sää suomalainen?"- Hi there, are you a Finn?
"Joo."- Yeah.
nothisisnotjas
nothisisnotjas

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:07 pm

-And I'm tired of you.-he said holding him for his chest slowly caring him out of the room. Stupid cat, he thinks he is so powerfull and awesome he could talk to him like that? If the girls didn't like it here they would allready leave. Putting Chess outside his room he again lighted another cigarette sarcasticlly smoking it and blowing the smoke into Chess's face. Finally he heard some steps and noises and started to walk back to the crwes.

(Cadance is still chillin there lookin all angry and irritated)
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nothisisnotjas Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Aare heard footsteps and cursed under his breath. He stayed behind a corner, thinking what to say if someone approaches (if they don't shoot him immediately). Sorry, sir or madam, I just had to use the bathroom? Well, how did he end up near the Captain's private quarters then? He looked around quickly, pressing his back against the wall. Okay. Okay. Deep breaths. He has an explanation for all this. Sorta. Not really. I should probably hurry back to the crew before someone does find me, he thought, yet remained motionless. What if it is the Captain himself? The footsteps came closer and he felt his heart beat faster.

((haha aare what r u a schoolgirl))
nothisisnotjas
nothisisnotjas

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:34 pm

-You again?-Peter said crossing his arms and letting out more smoke.-Are you my fan or just a regular stalker?-he hissed. A fan? Seriouslly? Peter are you insane? The man is obviouslly lost but strange he is lost at this part of the ship. Maybe he was looking for Chess? He did seem as a cute little kitty at first. He shouldn't have acted like this if he wants to keep this crew on his side. Aare did seem like a good obediant young man full of potentials. He will make a good captain one day. If he becomes one, though...Oh sure he will. Finally he stepped infornt of him, and he could see his heartbeat trough all of the clothes and in his eyes.-Just because I'm rude doesn't mean I will eat you.-he sighed and put the cigarette between his fingers.
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dαяκиɛss Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:45 am

Chess coughed and turned away from him and his smoke, cursing under his breath. Do you know how much self-control he had when he didn't scratch that bastards face? He turned his head as he heard a noise coming from the hallway. Chess followed Peter and bumped into Aare. He seemed to be stalking Peter...

An idea came to his mind and a grin appeared on his dark face. Chess jumped onto Peter's shoulders, ''It's war.'' he purred into his ear, trying to balance on his stiff shoulders. He looked at Aare, knowing that this will be interesting. If Peter explodes, that is. But we all know that should happen soon since the captain hates Chess from the bottom of his cold heart.
Dαяκиɛss
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:58 pm

-War?-he echoed angry.-Go kitty, play with a ball of yarn or something. I'm busy and I don't have time for your little games. I will deal with you later.-again he blowed smoke in his head knowing that he will be irritated by it. Why now, you stupid cat?! Your "war" timing isn't quite well no matter how much Peter enjoyed fighting with you.

When Cadance noticed how group is having so much fun, she stopped being mad and softly smiled. They seemed really friendly and maybe now the situation here will change a bit...They all needed some relaxation from "strangers"...Positive strangers. She ignored the question about home and who is from where for she didn't like to talk about it.
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nothisisnotjas Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Aare stared at the damn cat open-mouthed in shock. The thing just seemed to appear out of nowhere! He made a grimace at the horrible mewls and screeches, unsure what should he do. Run away or help the captain? He pressed his back against the wall and watched as Peter trashed around and about, the damn cat still on his shoulders. Gulping, he took a step forward, extending a hand cautiously only to have the cat swipe at it, leaving a tiny scratch. He withdrew his arm instinctively, deciding to attempt to remover the cat as painlessly as possible.
~~
Alexander smiled, talking with the crew members of the other ship about his heritage and life in Britain. Hey, maybe they weren't so bad! Besides, there were some pretty gorgeous girls, too. One of them, however, seemed a bit distant from the conversation. He approached her and smiled. "Hi! I'm Alexander. You're Cadance, right? So, where are you from?"
nothisisnotjas
nothisisnotjas

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:38 pm

-Don't try to pet him.-he said standing still like a rock.-He is not one of those cute little cats you want to snuggle all day.-who knew that the word snuggle even existed in his vocabulary. He felt sorry for Aare, for getting hurt trying to get Chess of him. He yet has to learn not to play with this cat. Hopefully he will be on this ship long enough to learn that. Wait what? Why would he be here for long time? Or even better question; why would Peter want him to?! Probably because he saw how many potentials he had...Yes, let's just say that and not think about it anymore. Time to concentrate on the cat. He raised his eyebrow looking at Chess trying to tell him to just get lost. It didn't seem to be affective.

-Ah, from here and there.-she said trying to avoid it.-From the states, actually. My childhood was okay I guess. You know why I really like introducings? I feel like I'm on Oprah or something and the only topic then is me. Tough yes, introductions have more people involved usually but you know what I mean.-she smiled.-Anything else you are interested in? Oh and don't think I think of you as Oprah, just...you know.-she looked away. Let's just try not to look like idiots in front of future friends or just colleagues.
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dαяκиɛss Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:27 pm

Chess hissed one more time and stayed on his shoulders, ''Don't even try.'' he said, glaring at Aare. For some reason that man woke up the beast inside of him and got hurt, yet the reason was unknown to the very cat who hurt him. He sighed, ''I... must apologize for my... behavior. I didn't mean to hurt you...'' he said, his words being complete lies, but hey, he had to make friends with these... kids. Chess looked at the man, then jumped onto his shoulders as lightly as possible and smiled. Yeah, that should do the 'I'm so sorry' trick.

Cynthia smiled absently, not even hearing the conversations around her. The whole talking about their lives and everything made her think of Dante. Who knows where he is? Is he okay? Is he even alive? She thought about these questions, only grim thought coming as answers. She shook her head and decided to talk with the other crew, but everyone seemed busy. ''As usual...'' she said, turning her head with a faint smile. ''I'm fine, don't worry...'' she answered to her ghost friends quietly, hoping no one saw her. That would be awkward...
Dαяκиɛss
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nothisisnotjas Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:42 pm

((jas posta pola godine prekasno 2k13))
Aare flinched a bit when the damn furball jumped up at him, but he figured he shouldn't cause any unnecessary conflict. He was still bit uneasy, considering that the creature who just scratched him was standing on his shoulders, so he just smiled uncomfortably and muttered something like "apology accepted", hoping that it would make Chess jump off already. He looked at Peter with a puzzled look on his face, hoping that it would hide his worry. Was Peter okay? Did the little hairy bastard hurt him? Aare has never been a huge fan of animals, but this one he disliked even more.
~*~*~ ((fensi crte za odjeljivanje zato jer pokrečem rp))
Alexander chuckled slightly when the girl -Candace, was it? Or Cadance?- fumbled around for words. He found it incredibly cute, even though someone else would probably think she's dumb. So, cute, shy and beautiful... what more could he possibly want?
"The States, huh? Lovely country. And I see what you mean! But I'm far more handsome than Oprah, no?" He winked at her and flashed his best grin. The game was on.
~*~*~ ((lol alex gud luck hahahah))
As the rest of the group chit-chattered about, Berwald did what he usually did in group conversations- nothing. He listened closely and followed the topics, but he never said a word to anyone. Then he noticed one of the girls, Cynthia, evidently talking to someone- but there was no one near her. He subtly approached her and listened closely, but still her conversation partner was nowhere to be found. "Uh, sorry," he began, trying to look as friendly as possible, "are you okay? Do you need help or... something?" He tried smiling like any normal person would, but it was probably lop-sided and awkward and he felt stupid already.
nothisisnotjas
nothisisnotjas

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:30 pm

-Get off him you little uncultured cat!-he sad and grabbed his neck. This cat should really learn his place in this ship. It wasn't even funny anymore, it was like he was trying to be in the way of the conversation. Or trying to get their attention because of...What actually?! Who even cared about this cat? No one! He was just plain evil. Just like Peter himself. Suddenly he sighed and let Chess go. He had to jump to the floor unless he wanted to fell. He wished if the cat would just get lost for one minute.-I'm very sorry for what he did. Looks like you will need to learn how to live with us creeps on this ship.-he said trying to break the tension and the feeling of how he looked like he was trying to physically hurt Chess.

He really was far more handsme than Oprah. Was it too soon to tell him he is? He had his cute little smile and a flirthy personality, it seems. Cadance sure did like that but she can't really do this sort of thing with an enemy who isn't actually an enemy anymore. But the captain is going to be mad if he finds out what will or might be happening between them.-Quite right.-she said afterall and blushed a bit.

[moje tiskarske greške su fab embrace them]
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dαяκиɛss Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:10 pm

Chess jumped down onto the ground as soon as Peter grabbed him. That bastard's touch made him hiss every time and it just reminded him how much he hates him and this whole ship. Instead of arguing with him, the cat just gave him a dirty look and walked away, his tail flickering with anger. Besides, it wasn't like Aare felt comfortable around Chess, so he just ignored him. What to do now, what to do? Hmm, maybe he should go back to Cynth and see what she's up to. Just as he was about to turn around the corner, he heard someone talking to Cynthia, so he decided to just stay there and listen, watch. Something good should come out of this.

Cynthia quickly turned around as the man spoke: ''Um, no, no. I'm... um, fine. Just... fine.'' she managed to say with an awkward smile, wanting to strangle herself for standing so close to people and talking to ghosts. She could hear them teasing her and it was really hard not to yell at them, but she kept her mouth shut. ''Anyways, I'm... um, Cynthia.'' she introduced herself politely and gave him her hand, still trying to smile like a normal person, though it was a bit too late to look like a normal person after the conversation with her invisible friends... The girl kept smiling, ''Shut up.'' she whispered as she looked behind her and spotted Chess. She could use him as a cover up for her friends, yes... ''Um... my cat, Chess. He keeps whispering to me and, well... yeah...'' she said awkwardly, pulling her fingers through her hair nervously. Then Chess walked to her and jumped onto her shoulder, smiling to the man. ''Talking with your friends again?'' he whispered so only the girl could hear him, then jumped onto Berwald's shoulder. ''Chess, nice to meet you.'' he purred and waited for his answer, hoping Cynth wouldn't look more insane than she is.
Dαяκиɛss
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum