Pen'n'Paper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Injection

+3
Invisible Ink
Of a Wolf's Howl
Ziakira
7 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The Injection - Page 9 Empty Re: The Injection

Post by Ziakira Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:31 am

Dex left and went to his room...he was...planning something... ((gimmie a minute to figure out what, exactly he is planning...x3 *stupidface*))

Tom looked at him, then looked back at Nina. "Alight then, I'll draw a quick drawing for him and a nice one for you!" He said with a smile and began to draw a drawing for Dex. He felt safer with Nina there, the akward tension of akwardness did';t seem to bother him as much a the lonlieness he felt when he was alone with his brother.

((E jebem li ti moju govnarsku tetku....ja i mama pobegle iz kuce kad nas je baba iznerviala, al nas je tetka nasla i sa nas gnjavi, a mi ocemo da idemo dalje...i sada mora da spakujem Lap top da zbrisemo od dosadne tetketine...
-_- so...um..by...and wish me luck! I'm, gonna need it! Ah! WHat would I do without you and the internet! *hug*))
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
The Injection - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Injection - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dαяκиɛss Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:18 pm

((I know Fox, I was laughing like I was on drugs when I wrote that :'D))

Raphael was getting closer and closer to the labs and Jade wasn't even near to waking up. Well, there goes her chance of walking out of this... alive. The time flew by quickly and the man was standing near the secret entrance of the labs since he always went inside through here. But he wasn't expecting Dexter to be standing there. Something made the man stop. Was he really going to give her to Dex? It was fun when he tortured other people and it was fun hearing them scream, but Raphael wasn't sure if he wanted to hear or see Jade in such agonizing pain. He was about to turn around and vanish when one of the guards spotted him. Well fuck. No going back from this. Reluctantly and with a sigh, the assassin walked to the whole group and greeted Dex with a smile. ''Look who I've got! A new... toy.'' he smirked falsely, feeling something aching inside of him. This was wrong. Very wrong, but there was nothing he could do about it. Jade will have to claw herself out of this one. Some kind of rustling made him snap out of his thoughts and Raphael glanced at the trees. Shade flew up quickly even though his owner didn't say a word and on one of the branches he noticed a girl. ''Shade! Here, now!'' he yelled at the raven and it flew back without a sound, finding its place on Raphael's shoulder. You should be grateful the raven kept his beak shut, Hunter. You would be in deep mud if anyone else saw you. Anyways, there was something going on with those men and that half-bear mutant. It seemed as if one of those men was about to kill the beast. Moments later, his thoughts were proven to be true. A single gun shot echoed through the trees. Each one of the men walked back inside, but Raphael's attention was still on the mutant. What... what if they turn Jade in on of those things? They'd have to shoot her, no way that girl was listening to anyone. Raphael swallowed and looked at Dex, ''What should I... um, do with... this one?'' he managed to spit out the mess his sentence was, pointing at the unconscious girl in his arms.
Dαяκиɛss
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:
The Injection - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Injection - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:50 pm

-So, what are you going to draw?-she asked and placed her hands in her lap. How did he know what his brother was expecting to get? Plus, why did he even want from Tom to draw for him? He's a grown man! If he wants drawings he can go to an art museum! Or maybe look at art over his computer! Considering the fact that Tom will also draw for her, this toughts seemed to be two-faced. Only thing was that she didn't ask him to do anything. He was just being kind to her. She held her chair and moved closr to him so she could watch him draw. If she was silent about her wishes, at least she could pretend to care what will he make for is brother too, right? About her wish...What should she ask him to draw for her? An animal? The landscape he mentioned? Her? The wolf from earlier? She glanced over to his face for a second just to be sure he was ok with this situation. Again she set her eyes on the future drawing and sat back in the chair. He could just draw some sky and clouds or something like that for her. For a long time she wanted to be one with the sky, a bird within it. So she could fly away from the hell she has been, to a place like this. Friend's apartment with a cup of coffee. A little thing for someone, meant a lo for her.

[this was so deep, ciki can se adele rolling in it...]
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

http://mirtachu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxanna Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:10 pm

If only Hunter had a plan, it would go well. Unfortunately, she didn't plan anything because she forgot. How silly of her. She didn't even forgot it, she just had a blank mind. However, after she heard the man saying to kill that man they were holding, and after she heard another man calling for his bird, she knew she needed a plan as quick as possible.
She tried not to be confused at what was going on. She didn't even look down. Just breathing through her nose, trying not to be caught. First the man who ordered the others to shoot the mutant. Second, another man that was nearby. Or his raven, to be precise. And third, the plan she had was to just run for her life and try to find where are they keeping Colton. Something, or should we say everything, was really weird. Something felt weird about it.
Hunter waited a bit longer before she jumped down, turned around to see if anyone's there, and then run. Run, run, run. Hide. Run. Hide, hide. Run.
Run, Hunter. Someone is close to you and you can feel it. Just run. Don't run straight. Run in all directions, but in directions that lead to where Colton was.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Colton waited, and waited, and waited. He didn't know what was he waiting for though. His senses were tingling. Was it because of some misterious danger that's awaiting? He just had that one damn feeling that something's not right. That's what he shared with his sister. The feeling of something being incredibly weird. And wrong.
So what was he waiting for? He didn't actually know. For his sister to save him? Is she saving him at all? How long has it passed since he last saw her? Where is she? Where is Juliette?
Colton snapped out of it as soon as he asked himself the last question. He was obviously the only mutant no one touches. Is it because of that one time when he snapped and killed everyone on his way? Are they afraid? If they've made new shots, something horrible in them, will they give him those shots? Or they've decided to get rid of him? It seemed like something kept him 'awake'. Something called hope. And faith. Something called Dianne. And Juliette.

[Quoting Mirta: "this was so deep, ciki can se adele rolling in it..."]
Foxanna
Foxanna

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:28 am

Dαяκиɛss wrote:((I know Fox, I was laughing like I was on drugs when I wrote that :'D))

Raphael was getting closer and closer to the labs and Jade wasn't even near to waking up. Well, there goes her chance of walking out of this... alive. The time flew by quickly and the man was standing near the secret entrance of the labs since he always went inside through here. But he wasn't expecting Dexter to be standing there. Something made the man stop. Was he really going to give her to Dex? It was fun when he tortured other people and it was fun hearing them scream, but Raphael wasn't sure if he wanted to hear or see Jade in such agonizing pain. He was about to turn around and vanish when one of the guards spotted him. Well fuck. No going back from this. Reluctantly and with a sigh, the assassin walked to the whole group and greeted Dex with a smile. ''Look who I've got! A new... toy.'' he smirked falsely, feeling something aching inside of him. This was wrong. Very wrong, but there was nothing he could do about it. Jade will have to claw herself out of this one. Some kind of rustling made him snap out of his thoughts and Raphael glanced at the trees. Shade flew up quickly even though his owner didn't say a word and on one of the branches he noticed a girl. ''Shade! Here, now!'' he yelled at the raven and it flew back without a sound, finding its place on Raphael's shoulder. You should be grateful the raven kept his beak shut, Hunter. You would be in deep mud if anyone else saw you. Anyways, there was something going on with those men and that half-bear mutant. It seemed as if one of those men was about to kill the beast. Moments later, his thoughts were proven to be true. A single gun shot echoed through the trees. Each one of the men walked back inside, but Raphael's attention was still on the mutant. What... what if they turn Jade in on of those things? They'd have to shoot her, no way that girl was listening to anyone. Raphael swallowed and looked at Dex, ''What should I... um, do with... this one?'' he managed to spit out the mess his sentence was, pointing at the unconscious girl in his arms.
"Just lock her up for now....we'll deal with her later...feel free to do with her what you want, after that, as I said, i have bigger fish to fry..." Dex said (wait, what am i refering to?...Let's just say Colton and get on with things...)

Invisible Ink wrote:-So, what are you going to draw?-she asked and placed her hands in her lap. How did he know what his brother was expecting to get? Plus, why did he even want from Tom to draw for him? He's a grown man! If he wants drawings he can go to an art museum! Or maybe look at art over his computer! Considering the fact that Tom will also draw for her, this toughts seemed to be two-faced. Only thing was that she didn't ask him to do anything. He was just being kind to her. She held her chair and moved closr to him so she could watch him draw. If she was silent about her wishes, at least she could pretend to care what will he make for is brother too, right? About her wish...What should she ask him to draw for her? An animal? The landscape he mentioned? Her? The wolf from earlier? She glanced over to his face for a second just to be sure he was ok with this situation. Again she set her eyes on the future drawing and sat back in the chair. He could just draw some sky and clouds or something like that for her. For a long time she wanted to be one with the sky, a bird within it. So she could fly away from the hell she has been, to a place like this. Friend's apartment with a cup of coffee. A little thing for someone, meant a lo for her.

[this was so deep, ciki can se adele rolling in it...]
Tom drew a bui8lding...then another...and another...unti.l it became a xcity...a gray city...and when the drawing was done...it looke like a dark sketch and not a full drawing. "He always wants me to draw this dark city he sees in his dreams...he gets crazy sometimes, but i've learnt to deal with it...I just draw the same city for him...over and over again, from different angles, at different times of day, but it always hase to be the same city..." Tom said in a mystical way...as if he were in a tracne and suddenly snapped out of it. "So...what would you like me to draw for you? The sunrise, perhaps?" He said.
"Because...you see...whenever the sun rises...chasing the night away, it reminds me of you, chasing my worry away..." He said and smiled.

Foxanna wrote:
If only Hunter had a plan, it would go well. Unfortunately, she didn't plan anything because she forgot. How silly of her. She didn't even forgot it, she just had a blank mind. However, after she heard the man saying to kill that man they were holding, and after she heard another man calling for his bird, she knew she needed a plan as quick as possible.
She tried not to be confused at what was going on. She didn't even look down. Just breathing through her nose, trying not to be caught. First the man who ordered the others to shoot the mutant. Second, another man that was nearby. Or his raven, to be precise. And third, the plan she had was to just run for her life and try to find where are they keeping Colton. Something, or should we say everything, was really weird. Something felt weird about it.
Hunter waited a bit longer before she jumped down, turned around to see if anyone's there, and then run. Run, run, run. Hide. Run. Hide, hide. Run.
Run, Hunter. Someone is close to you and you can feel it. Just run. Don't run straight. Run in all directions, but in directions that lead to where Colton was.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Colton waited, and waited, and waited. He didn't know what was he waiting for though. His senses were tingling. Was it because of some misterious danger that's awaiting? He just had that one damn feeling that something's not right. That's what he shared with his sister. The feeling of something being incredibly weird. And wrong.
So what was he waiting for? He didn't actually know. For his sister to save him? Is she saving him at all? How long has it passed since he last saw her? Where is she? Where is Juliette?
Colton snapped out of it as soon as he asked himself the last question. He was obviously the only mutant no one touches. Is it because of that one time when he snapped and killed everyone on his way? Are they afraid? If they've made new shots, something horrible in them, will they give him those shots? Or they've decided to get rid of him? It seemed like something kept him 'awake'. Something called hope. And faith. Something called Dianne. And Juliette.

[Quoting Mirta: "this was so deep, ciki can se adele rolling in it..."]
Dex looked towards the trees, where Raphaels raven had been. He never thought much of that ravenm but this time it semed to have come across something, though he didn;t realy think about the raven at all, just the trees...he ignored it...or pretended to ignoor it...perhaps he could sumon the clone from his and Tom's apartment...but now, people were here, they would see his dopuble...he had to think of a better plan,. but he didn;t want anyone to know that he saw something in the trees...he wanted to deal with it...on hiw own...perhaps with the help of a certain mutant...Colton...

(@Mirtek and Annek - OH GOD DAMMN IT!!! How are you guys so dep in these RPs...I can only be deep in my books...but RPs...gah, my RPing skills suck...;_______; )
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:59 pm

She blushed and looked away afer hearing his words. Did he realise that sounded extremly romantic? Like a pick-up line one would use in a bar. Was it supposed to sound like that? Probably, and hopefully, no. It was to embarresing for her to look him in the eyes right now so she just kept looking around the room, and avoided the contact.
-You can, umm, maybe...OK sure you can draw that if you want...

(sorry for short im rly sjebana)
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:07 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:She blushed and looked away afer hearing his words. Did he realise that sounded extremly romantic? Like a pick-up line one would use in a bar. Was it supposed to sound like that? Probably, and hopefully, no. It was to embarresing for her to look him in the eyes right now so she just kept looking around the room, and avoided the contact.
-You can, umm, maybe...OK sure you can draw that if you want...

(sorry for short im rly sjebana)
[*pats* Iz okaj...ja sam jos sjebanija x3]

"I dunno..." Tom said and began to sketch clouds in the sky. "Sometimes it feels like my inspiration works against me and it makes me want to draw dark things which only ever show up in my brothers mind...as if i'd read his thoughts and those thoughts are plaguing me...keeping ym soul in pain...I just...don;t know why he's so...dak...or why his thoughts are so dark...or where it all came from..." He said and forgot to draw teh sun and started drawing a bird in the sky, it's wings seemed to fit in the sky in a way that made it look like a puzzle peice wmong the other puzzle pieces which were the clouds...

"I'm sorry..." Tom said and smiled. "I get depressed sometimes...I'm just tired, i guess..." He said and finished the drawing which now included a bird and a butterfly flying high in the sky, with the clouds and the wind.
"Here..." He said and smiled again. "What do youy wanna do now?" He asked as if he were just a little boy asking his big sister what game they would play next...

[[Sjebanost...oh gawd no...*hugs you* This post sucks, doesn't it? The drawing and the darknes and the romance...I think I'm gonna be sick...wait...no...I know what's worng with me..it's the romance...I suck at it...I just don't have the stomach for love...thats why i have to add darkness to balance it out...it just makes me feel so...girly...gah!! I need to stop running away from love because it's so hard (wait a minute, isn;t that a good thing? If ya know what I mean x3) I just need to learn to let myself love someone and not cry my heart out just because I'm in love...I've never even had my heart broken...I jus dont have any experience with love, so i dont know how to deal wih it, and so I dont know how to be hapy about it when i know i should...i guess my low self esteem makes me think that nobody can love me so i brak my own heart before anyone else has a chance to break it and so every time i fall in love i do it agaiun...i break my own heart again...I need to stop...lets just get back to Tona...x3 *hugs Tom, Nina and Mirtek...and everybody else in the RP...both people and characters...*]]
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:01 pm

-I really don't know. But thank you for the drawing, it's really nice.-she smiled softly and shrugged her shoulders. It was more than just nice. Because it was a gift, from him. Him as in very talented person and a friend who did something for her. And if it is how he says, that he often feels like draing dark things, then this drawing proves something. That he can and want to draw, or be, in the light.
She looked at him, finally, and saw how excited he is. Kind of. Her anwser won't be satasfying but she really couldn't think of anything to do with him right now. Or maybe that was just because she knew Dex was around so she felt like a child with a baby sitter.
Sitting here in silence with him was more than enough. Just knowing he is here. Being alone was great, but being alone with him was even better. Like this situation. Coffee, quiet and resting after a day at work. Perfect.
-If you had anything in mind, you can say. But I'm really ok if we just sit here and talk.

(nasnifala sam se acetona<3)
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dαяκиɛss Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:42 am

''What?'' he said after Dex finished, ''I mean, um, sure. I'll lock her up.'' he added to cover up his question. Raphael was... surprised, to say the least, he expected Dex to do something else, to start torturing her right away. I mean, torturing was something he enjoyed doing and he probably wouldn't turn it down for anything, especially if it was a rebel like Jade, the right hand of the rebel's leader. But he might be wrong. Anyways, the man went inside as he was told and found the nearest guards, gave Jade to them and told them to keep an eye on her. ''Go.'' he said to the guards with a wave after he told them everything he wanted to tell them and decided he'll just roam around the lab since Dex was suspicious to him. Or should he investigate? Nah, Dex is a lunatic, lunatics do things like that. Raphael turned left, right, left again and ended up... somewhere. Raphael wasn't even sure what part of the lab was this, but opened one of the doors anyways. The room was irritatingly white as the rest of the lab, but it had something in it. A cage. And it wasn't empty. He took a few steps closer and realized it was one of the mutants, but why was he here, alone? Was he that special? Well, Colton will have to answer that if Raphael asked and believe me, he will ask. Now, to get back to Jade. A dark room, iron bars around her, some kind of rope tied to her hands and a massive headache. The girl opened her eyes and looked around confusedly. What the hell happened and... where the fuck is she?! Her mind was clouded with pain, but she did remember a face. Raphael. Well, great. That bastard brought her here so he could torture her. Not today, pal. Jade moved to the right of her cage only to slump back to her previous position which just made her headache worse. So, movement is not a good option... oh, to hell with that. The rope around her hands was ripped in a second and the bars were bent in two more, but the best she could do was to crawl out of the cage. ''Oh, when I find you...'' she muttered, holding her head. The pain was really obnoxious, but she just moved to the door. Jade opened them easily because they weren't locked and some guards should've been there, but there was no one around. Weird. Oh well. The girl started crawling through the hall without even thinking it through and, of course, after a few minutes of pointless wandering she bumped into Dex. ''Well, fuck.'' she whispered, figuring there is no way out of this situation what so ever. Might as well go with it. ''Oh, Dex. Long time no... see.'' she said with a grin, leaning against the wall.

((Mhm, yes. I'm really out of... *sighs* I can't write anymore, ffs -.- I'm done *flies away*))
Dαяκиɛss
Dαяκиɛss

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum