Pen'n'Paper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Injection

+3
Invisible Ink
Of a Wolf's Howl
Ziakira
7 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Injection - Page 3 Empty Re: The Injection

Post by Invisible Ink Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:36 pm

-Oh great!-she rushed over to him. Many papers were now infront of then and who knew which were important and which weren't. But Dex wasn't around now so they could calm down a bit and look over all of the papers. But they didn't have much time.-Here it is! This thing here says we are supposed to do something with their brains if we want them to be obedient and superior...I was not prepared for this.-she said with a loud sigh.-Looks really complicated. We have to burn that part of that brain that runs emotions or cut it out.-she shut up and looked up to Tom with a big question mark abive her head.
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:
The Injection - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Injection - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://mirtachu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:39 pm

nothisisnotjas wrote:Arseniy just nodded, half because it was an order from their leader, and half because he felt like he really needed it. That running from earlier nearly killed him, even though he'd be able to pull it off without a problem earlier. No matter how much he denied it, he needed a shot- no, no, he needed food. Nutrition. That's what he needed.
"I agree, sir- Neo. I agree. Now go and hold the meeting- the people are waiting."
He sat with baited breath, waiting for Neo to begin. How was he going to go about this anyway? 'Hey guys, we're getting attacked maybe or maybe not, don't sweat it but we might die'? Ah, he'll figure it out. Neo always... had a way with words.

"Ah, the meeting, yes..." Neo said as if he had forgotten about it. He tapped the microphone and raised his voice. "We need to get ready for battel!" He said and the muttering fadded away. "The president knows of our hideout and they will atack at 6. We have no choice left but to fight. SO get ready, and those of you who didn't, take your shots, you'll need them.." Neo said firmly. He mentioned the shots just in case...at first he though he was the only one not taking them, but after hearing Arseniy also wasn't taking them , he felt that he had to mention them just in case there were any other rebels not taking them.
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:
The Injection - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Injection - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:42 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:-Oh great!-she rushed over to him. Many papers were now infront of then and who knew which were important and which weren't. But Dex wasn't around now  so they could calm down a bit and look over all of the papers. But they didn't have much time.-Here it is! This thing here says we are supposed to do something with their brains if we want them to be obedient and superior...I was not prepared for this.-she said with a loud sigh.-Looks really complicated. We have to burn that part of that brain that runs emotions or cut it out.-she shut up and looked up to Tom with a big question mark abive her head.

"Hmmm...we have a few dead rebel boddies in the morgue, we could use those to test out this with the brains, then, maybe, use those bodies to make this new super soldier...perhaps add some metalic parts to them, like in this paper here.." Tom said. "These are all -work inprogress- projects Dex came up with, but perhaps we can put them together into one project and finish it.." Tom said.
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:49 pm

-Okay, we could do that. Should we bring the body here or just take the brain?-she asked again. It seemed to her like this was her first day on the job and Tom was here go guide her. At least for today. At least they agreed on the idea of first testing it on corpses before even taking a real life guinea pig. She removed the papers from her hands back to the table where the rest of them were.
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:52 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:-Okay, we could do that. Should we bring the body here or just take the brain?-she asked again. It seemed to her like this was her first day on the job and Tom was here go guide her. At least for today. At least they agreed on the idea of first testing it on corpses before even taking a real life guinea pig. She removed the papers from her hands back to the table where the rest of them were.

"Lets bring the whole body, in case we need any other parts to test.." Tom said. "Follow me.." He said as if he felt he should be the guide through this mess.

[omg, i iz so short...]

Last edited by Ziakira on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nothisisnotjas Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:52 pm

Arseniy sat down and listened carefully, memorizing Neo's every word. He wanted to fight by his side, die if he must- anything to fight off the president's army and get his hands on at least one crumb of food. Not for himself, of course. For N- the people. The people, the people, the people. His main focus was liberating the people. He listened as the rebels started muttering amongst themselves, some of them shocked, some of them ready to battle, some of them refusing to do as Neo says.
After the meeting, everybody stood up to leave for their quarters, but Arseniy, for some reason unknown to him, went after Neo.
"Excuse me," he began, "I have to ask you a favour."
He was hoping Neo wouldn't refuse, because he had no one else to beg anyway.

Last edited by nothisisnotjas on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
nothisisnotjas
nothisisnotjas

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:54 pm

nothisisnotjas wrote:Arseniy sat down and listened carefully, memorizing Neo's every word. He wanted to fight by his side, die if he must- anything to fight off the president's army and get his hands on at least one crumb of food. Not for himself, of course. For N- the people. The people, the people, the people. His main focus was liberating the people. He listened as the rebels started muttering amongst themselves, some of them shocked, some of them ready to battle, some of them refusing to do as Neo says.
After the meeting, everybody stood up to leave for their quarters, bu Arseniy, for some reason unknown to him, went after Neo.
"Excuse me," he began, "I have to ask you a favour."
He was hoping Neo wouldn't refuse, because he had no one else to beg anyway.

Neo turned around an dlooked at him. "Yes?" He said with a smile.

[Oh the shortness,,,sorry for being so short...I;m just...short.. :C]
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nothisisnotjas Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:57 pm

Arseniy felt incredibly uncomfortable having to ask this- he'd feel uncomfortable asking anyone for it, but their leader? Good god. He was this close to giving up and saying it's nothing, but he knew he couldn't fight without a shot and that no one else would help him out anyway.
"I... Could you help me out? Please? I can't- I can't take the shot on my own."
He was far too proud to admit he was too weak to do it on his own, but he had to. He was just hoping Neo would accept. Then again, why would he? Why bother with one soldier when he had a thousand?
nothisisnotjas
nothisisnotjas

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:59 pm

[i feel u yo]

She didn't say anything, just followed as he asked her to. They passed trough many hallways and had to walk down some stairs just to get to what they were looking for. Morgue was a dark and a cold place. Full of dead people too. Nothing that would wordy Nina. As her mother was always saying "Don't be afraid of the dead but of the living". It was the truth because when you are dead you can't really do much, yes?
-Which one shall we take?-she said as one of the guards let them where the bodys were held.
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:16 pm

nothisisnotjas wrote:Arseniy felt incredibly uncomfortable having to ask this- he'd feel uncomfortable asking anyone for it, but their leader? Good god. He was this close to giving up and saying it's nothing, but he knew he couldn't fight without a shot and that no one else would help him out anyway.
"I... Could you help me out? Please? I can't- I can't take the shot on my own."
He was far too proud to admit he was too weak to do it on his own, but he had to. He was just hoping Neo would accept. Then again, why would he? Why bother with one soldier when he had a thousand?

"Of course I'll help you...we're like a family, after all, everyone looking out for each other..." Neo said and smiled at him.

Invisible Ink wrote:[i feel u yo]

She didn't say anything, just followed as he asked her to. They passed trough many hallways and had to walk down some stairs just to get to what they were looking for. Morgue was a dark and a cold place. Full of dead people too. Nothing that would wordy Nina. As her mother was always saying "Don't be afraid of the dead but of the living". It was the truth because when you are dead you can't really do much, yes?
-Which one shall we take?-she said as one of the guards let them where the bodys were held.

"That one, it's the least damaged.." Tom said and pointed to a pair of bodies. They were twins - brother and sister. "SHould we take them both?" He asked.

[OH GAWD BOTH REPLIES WERE SHORT AS HELL! ;____; f-forgive me! Pwease?! *pupeh dog eyes*]
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:21 pm

It was rather strange to see a dead body just like this. Covered just in sheet and left here to rot. Or, used as anexperiment when it comes to this two.-Sure. We should go with an elevator this time.-she pointed out a pretty obvious thing. Like they were about to carry corpses while walking up the stairs and hallways...

[it's ok im short too x.x]
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:It was rather strange to see a dead body just like this. Covered just in sheet and left here to rot. Or, used as anexperiment when it comes to this two.-Sure. We should go with an elevator this time.-she pointed out a pretty obvious thing. Like they were about to carry corpses while walking up the stairs and hallways...

[it's ok im short too x.x]

[not as short as me...I hole the record...i think x3 lolz...]

"Right, the leveator, I almost forgot we had that thing ..." Tom said. Right, let's hurry, no time to lose...1" He said and pushed one of the corpses twardws the eleator. "Don't worry...we'll do it!" He said and smiled at Nina, though he was saying it to calm her down as well as calm himself down, since he was rather nervouse about this.
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:29 pm

-I know.-she smiled back for a second and as she pressed the butgon for ths elevator the smile faded away. Ok so, one body at the time. Soon they will be up there back at the lab and be able to start with the experiment. No time to loose! Elevator doors opened and they could get in.-Let's go.-she said and dragged the thing where the body was.
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nothisisnotjas Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:31 pm

Family. Interesting concept. Then again, it was to be expected of Neo, no?
He followed the leader to his room, closing the door behind them. Surely Neo had some shots stored, no? He sincerely hoped so, because he sure as hell didn't. He waited for Neo to say something, anything, to break the awkward silence. Then, come to think of it, it wasn't that awkward. He was comfortable.
Still, idle chit-chat can wait. He has a shot to get.
nothisisnotjas
nothisisnotjas

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:41 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:-I know.-she smiled back for a second and as she pressed the butgon for ths elevator the smile faded away. Ok so, one body at the time. Soon they will be up there back at the lab and be able to start with the experiment. No time to loose! Elevator doors opened and they could get in.-Let's go.-she said and dragged the thing where the body was.

The elevator got there. "Alright I'lll got get the other body, you start testing this ones brain..." Tom said and huried back to the elevator. (God, I really lack description here, don't I? Well,I'm too tired to think right now x3)

nothisisnotjas wrote:Family. Interesting concept. Then again, it was to be expected of Neo, no?
He followed the leader to his room, closing the door behind them. Surely Neo had some shots stored, no? He sincerely hoped so, because he sure as hell didn't. He waited for Neo to say something, anything, to break the awkward silence. Then, come to think of it, it wasn't that awkward. He was comfortable.
Still, idle chit-chat can wait. He has a shot to get.

Neo just stood and looked at Arseniy for a moment, then noticed what was hapening, and what was suposed to be hapening and quickly took a pair of shots out of his drawer. "So, it seems we both neglegted to use these shots, eh?" He asked with a smile, trying to act as if things were not-so-akward a second ago. "Come here, sit down.." Neo said and sat on his bed.

[I. Have. To. Go. To. Bed. Now. ;________; usr when things were getting good! :'C Oh well... *sigh* I'll be back tomorrow, and then, it can being...sorry about this, my mom is strict about ging to be before 12...damn it... x.x Its already past my bed time...a raspust je...fuck...mom, you love to torutre me, dont you?]

[Well, bye for now guys! *hug* I love you all! And our characters! ANd da shippings...and baisically everything about this RP x3...]

[By! *Waves*]
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Of a Wolf's Howl Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:47 pm

Sunlight drifts in between the gold rimmed alabaster white curtains, reflecting against the tiny toxic green scales scattered across the room - courtesy of a certain Toxic Liontail Dragon's carelessness - and casting a slight green shade all across the room, making his eyes squint in discomfort a couple of times before he finally opened them to reveal still sleep glazed coffee brown irises and bloodshot sclera.
Jongdae blinked. Once. Twice.
After a couple of more seconds he groaned and collapsed back into his bed, burying his head into the soft pillows. Oh, how he wanted to sleep in, just a couple of more seconds, just a couple of more seconds and he could've done it... He was so goddamn close, yet so goddamn far. Of course, it was his luck that he had to wake up in the middle of one of the best dreams he ever had.
Just as he was about to drift back to sleep, a sudden crash from the other side of the Blue House startled him and made him jump to his feet only to fall on his ass after losing his balance. A pained groan left Dean's mouth as he gingerly stood up, gripping the bed with one hand and the other hand gingerly holding onto his bruised tailbone. Great, not only had he woken up from the best dream he ever had, he also managed to get startled by god knows what and get a bruise on his tailbone.
Lady Luck loved Dean.
Note the sarcasm.
Sighing, he limped out of his room and slowly shuffled down the stairs to the living room and immediately threw himself stomach down onto the couch and reached for the remote, however, when his fingers were just millimeters from the said device, a bright yellow note on the coffee table somehow got into his area of sight and perked his interest. He sat up and grabbed the yellow sticky note, immediately recognizing his mother's elegant, thin handwriting.
'Gone to the lab, don't freak out, love, Mom. =)'
So that's why she didn't wake him up earlier like she always did - by barging into his room and smacking his face with a still sleeping Zygax.
Speaking of Zygax... where was she? And what was that crash earlier...?
Yawning once again, he shrugged, stood up and started walking towards the kitchen, muttering something incomprehensible to himself. Might as well have some breakfast while he was at it - Zygax was gonna show up sooner or later anyway.
Speak of the devil...
CRASH!
"ZYGAAAAAAAAAX!"
"EEK, I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO BREAK THAT VASE!"
That Liontail was gonna be the death of him one day.

You know that smell of sterility and cleanliness that's most often found in laboratories and hospitals? It starts to get a little annoying after a couple of hours spent smelling it, right? Imagine having to smell it constantly for a whopping two months while being stuck in a cage barely big enough for a Great Dane, let alone a humanoid creature such as herself. Even though Juliette was usually patient as hell, this was slowly starting to get on her nerves. And let's not mention the testing. It hurt like somebody was shoving hot acid into her.
God, how she wanted to rip off all of the muscles out of their skin and watch them bleed into a slow, painful death.
Frowning, she shook her head and curled up in a ball - she had to calm down for the time being; she already agitated most scientists in the lab in the two months she was here with her behavior and she surely as hell didn't want any more people wanting her head on a silver platter.
"Patience, Juliette,...", she whispered to herself, "just wait a bit more and you'll be out of this hellhole... I hope..."

{{late post is late and lame pls don't kill me orz}}

{{bye natek! sweet dreams~ c: *hugs*}}

Last edited by Of a Wolf's Howl on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar orz)
Of a Wolf's Howl
Of a Wolf's Howl

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:28 pm

[bacam hejt jer ti napises jebenu novelu a ja sam onak "nina the krompir gleda kroz prozor"]

When she finally managed to push the body to the lab, it was a little late to think about coffee which, by the way, she didn't drink this morning. Whiping the sweat from her forehead she again hoped this will go as expected- with no mistakes, perfect, as sharp as a razor blade. She dragged a body just a little bit more so she could get it closer to the equipemnt. First she had to shave off some of this dead man's hair to make a cleaner cut with the medical saw. Looks like this is going to be very slow and boring process. Better hurry up!
As she was removing the scalp she took a step back. Dead humans don't smell very nice. Especially not after they had been dead for a while. The brain looked healthy so she hoped she will be able to do this fast and easy.
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:23 am

Of a Wolf's Howl wrote:
Sunlight drifts in between the gold rimmed alabaster white curtains, reflecting against the tiny toxic green scales scattered across the room - courtesy of a certain Toxic Liontail Dragon's carelessness - and casting a slight green shade all across the room, making his eyes squint in discomfort a couple of times before he finally opened them to reveal still sleep glazed coffee brown irises and bloodshot sclera.
Jongdae blinked. Once. Twice.
After a couple of more seconds he groaned and collapsed back into his bed, burying his head into the soft pillows. Oh, how he wanted to sleep in, just a couple of more seconds, just a couple of more seconds and he could've done it... He was so goddamn close, yet so goddamn far. Of course, it was his luck that he had to wake up in the middle of one of the best dreams he ever had.
Just as he was about to drift back to sleep, a sudden crash from the other side of the Blue House startled him and made him jump to his feet only to fall on his ass after losing his balance. A pained groan left Dean's mouth as he gingerly stood up, gripping the bed with one hand and the other hand gingerly holding onto his bruised tailbone. Great, not only had he woken up from the best dream he ever had, he also managed to get startled by god knows what and get a bruise on his tailbone.
Lady Luck loved Dean.
Note the sarcasm.
Sighing, he limped out of his room and slowly shuffled down the stairs to the living room and immediately threw himself stomach down onto the couch and reached for the remote, however, when his fingers were just millimeters from the said device, a bright yellow note on the coffee table somehow got into his area of sight and perked his interest. He sat up and grabbed the yellow sticky note, immediately recognizing his mother's elegant, thin handwriting.
'Gone to the lab, don't freak out, love, Mom. =)'
So that's why she didn't wake him up earlier like she always did - by barging into his room and smacking his face with a still sleeping Zygax.
Speaking of Zygax... where was she? And what was that crash earlier...?
Yawning once again, he shrugged, stood up and started walking towards the kitchen, muttering something incomprehensible to himself. Might as well have some breakfast while he was at it - Zygax was gonna show up sooner or later anyway.
Speak of the devil...
CRASH!
"ZYGAAAAAAAAAX!"
"EEK, I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO BREAK THAT VASE!"
That Liontail was gonna be the death of him one day.

You know that smell of sterility and cleanliness that's most often found in laboratories and hospitals? It starts to get a little annoying after a couple of hours spent smelling it, right? Imagine having to smell it constantly for a whopping two months while being stuck in a cage barely big enough for a Great Dane, let alone a humanoid creature such as herself. Even though Juliette was usually patient as hell, this was slowly starting to get on her nerves. And let's not mention the testing. It hurt like somebody was shoving hot acid into her.
God, how she wanted to rip off all of the muscles out of their skin and watch them bleed into a slow, painful death.
Frowning, she shook her head and curled up in a ball - she had to calm down for the time being; she already agitated most scientists in the lab in the two months she was here with her behavior and she surely as hell didn't want any more people wanting her head on a silver platter.
"Patience, Juliette,...", she whispered to herself, "just wait a bit more and you'll be out of this hellhole... I hope..."

{{late post is late and lame pls don't kill me orz}}

{{bye natek! sweet dreams~ c: *hugs*}}

[*hugs back* - *pats* At least your post is late and not short as hell, like mine, and its an awesome intro post too! Much better than mine x.x]

Dex was happily smiling and walking through the (I was going to say the mall, believe it or not x3) hallways of the lab. Now that he had gotten his brother to freak out by giving him an immposible mission, he could concentrate on the REAL project he planned to use against the rebels, there was only one problem - she WAS a rebel, she wouldn't fight other rebels, even if they were from the other nation.

He had to brainwash her by six, which was a lot easier than creating something and brainwashing it by six, which was what Tom had to do. Tabitha was with him. "So, do you think Deangelo will be alright without me?" She asked. "Oh, don;t underestimate him, he is your son, after all..." Dex said. "Treu, true, by the way, can I watch while you brainwash her? Please?!" Tabitha asked as if she were a little girl. Dex sighed. "Alright, you're the boss, anyway, I can;t say no to you..." Dex said. "Awe, thanks Dexy!" Tabitha said.

Invisible Ink wrote:[bacam hejt jer ti napises jebenu novelu a ja sam onak "nina the krompir gleda kroz prozor"]

When she finally managed to push the body to the lab, it was a little late to think about coffee which, by the way, she didn't drink this morning. Whiping the sweat from her forehead she again hoped this will go as expected- with no mistakes, perfect, as sharp as a razor blade. She dragged a body just a little bit more so she could get it closer to the equipemnt. First she had to shave off some of this dead man's hair to make a cleaner cut with the medical saw. Looks like this is going to be very slow and boring process. Better hurry up!
As she was removing the scalp she took a step back. Dead humans don't smell very nice. Especially not after they had been dead for a while. The brain looked healthy so she hoped she will be able to do this fast and easy.

[*pats* Don't worry, Tom shall guide you through this nightmare... ;3]

Tom arrived with the second body. "It says to test some special chemicals that enhance  the abilities of the subject, I'll try them out on this one while you take care of the brain..." Tom said and went to get the chemicals.
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nothisisnotjas Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:07 am

Arseniy gulped, eyeing the shots as the liquid inside them slushed menacingly, preparing to make their little lives even shorter. He sat down just as he was commanded, the bed creaking under his weight, and while he water for Neo to prepare the shots, he took a look around his room, doing the best to remember all the details. Of course, the first thing he looked for are possible emergency exits and escape routes, just in case- in the off chance that they are suddenly attacked by a swarm of the president's soldiers, he'd know where to run. The second thing he looked for were potential weapons- a vase that could be shattered to serve as a dagger, a pointed stick of sorts to be used instead of a rapier, knives of any sorts- if he needed to defend himself from the army or from Neo. It's not that he didn't trust the leader, it was just... Just in case.
Neo sat next to him, the bed creaking in protest once again, and Arseniy took off his coat and threw it behind him. Rolling his sleeves, he extended his arm towards Neo and waited for the shot. Seems like those were inevitable after all.

[[mirta slažem se. i ja bacam hejt.]]

Last edited by nothisisnotjas on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
nothisisnotjas
nothisisnotjas

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:26 am

nothisisnotjas wrote:Arseniy gulped, eyeing the shots as the liquid inside them slushed menacingly, preparing to make their little lives even shorter. He sat down just as he was commanded, the bed creaking under his weight, and while he water for Neo to prepare the shots, he took a look around his room, doing the best to remember all the details. Of course, the first thing he looked for are possible emergency exits and escape routes, just in case- in the off chance that they are suddenly attacked by a swarm of the president's soldiers, he'd know where to run. The second thing he looked for were potential weapons- a vase that could be shattered to serve as a dagger, a pointed stick of sorts to be used instead of a rapier, knives of any sorts- if he needed to defend himself from the army or from Neo. It's not that he didn't trust the leader, it was just... Just in case.
Neo sat next to him, the bed creaking in protest once again, and Arseniy took off his coat and threw it behind him. Rolling his sleeves, he extended his arm towards Neo and waited for the shot. Seemes like those were inevitable after all.

[[mirta slažem se. i ja bacam hejt.]]

[*pats* Do not hate her...hate me, I wrote an awsome RP story, then fucked it up with shitty one line posts...*facepalm* x3]

Neo took Arseniy's arm and gave him the shot in hi vein, he did it as best as he could, he hadn;t used these shots in such a long time that he'd probably forgotten how to do it right, still, he tried his best. Then, he took another shot and gave it to himself. "Are you alright?" He asked, just in case. "You look worried...I'm sorry if the shot hurt..I just hadn;t used one in so long, I guess I must've lost my edge..." Neo said.

[Shortness of dooooom....I will be the death of this RP...I can feel it...I creaed it and now my shortness shall kill it...nuuu! I wub dis RP! x3]
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by nothisisnotjas Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:55 am

Arseniy felt the needle penetrate his skin and he cringed, tempted to flinch away or kick Neo to make hm stop. He hasn't taken a shot in a while, and the feeling of being stung by an injection felt so foreign to him after such a long time. He tried to block the pain and the sting, attempting to ignore it completely. And he was succesful, partially- the whole thing ended much quicker than he though it would. He sighed, rolling down his sleeves and grabbing his coat. He had forgotten how exhausted he felt earlier, and even though the shot gave him a tiny boost of energy, all he wanted to do right now is fall asleep and preferably never wake up. Or at least when this whole thing is over.
He hadn't realized that he looked worried or uncomfortable, but now that Neo mentioned it- he probably was.
"It's nothing, I'm- It's fine," he began, stammering slightly for a loss of words, "You did well. It hurt less than I expected."
Well, a little white lie can't hurt anyone, no? Neo had a lot of things to worry about now, and Arseniy's well-being should be the last on that list.
nothisisnotjas
nothisisnotjas

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:59 am

Like she didn't even hear what Tom said. She was too busy with the brain to react on anything else that was happening around her. It was squshy and little bit slimey but she didn't mind. The most important thing was to find the part of it that should have been removed. And there it was. She placed the brain on the plate, of some sort, and started to cut it.
When she was finally finished she looked at it. Tiny little part of the brain, but so powerfull. Runs lives, makes people blind, hurts them and comforts them. Stupid brain.
-This could work, but we will have to burn vains around it or else the person will die.-she said seriouslly taking off the surgeons mask.
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:04 pm

nothisisnotjas wrote:Arseniy felt the needle penetrate his skin and he cringed, tempted to flinch away or kick Neo to make hm stop. He hasn't taken a shot in a while, and the feeling of being stung by an injection felt so foreign to him after such a long time. He tried to block the pain and the sting, attempting to ignore it completely. And he was succesful, partially- the whole thing ended much quicker than he though it would. He sighed, rolling down his sleeves and grabbing his coat. He had forgotten how exhausted he felt earlier, and even though the shot gave him a tiny boost of energy, all he wanted to do right now is fall asleep and preferably never wake up. Or at least when this whole thing is over.
He hadn't realized that he looked worried or uncomfortable, but now that Neo mentioned it- he probably was.
"It's nothing, I'm- It's fine," he began, stammering slightly for a loss of words, "You did well. It hurt less than I expected."
Well, a little white lie can't hurt anyone, no? Neo had a lot of things to worry about now, and Arseniy's well-being should be the last on that list.

"Right, well, I guess I'll see you around, then" Neo said with a smile. He felt slightly stronger fron the shot, but he felt as if he just didn;t have what it took for the fight... He hoped that, by some miracle, everything would be ok, but he wasnlt optimistic.
*sudden male british acent voice*

Seeing Arseniy worried worried him even more, which kind of suprised him, since he was normally used to worr y in general, his own worry, other peoples worry, he was used to it, and his own worry hadn't worried hij as much as Arseniy's worry did...and that sounded weird...I think I said the word 'worry' one time to manny...

*my voice*

NARRATOR! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NARRATING MY RP POSTS!
YOU BELONG IN THE BOOK AND THE BOOK ALONE!
GO BACK AND NARRATE THE SCENE WHERE VOLTY AND THEODORE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF EACH TOHER!
AND NEVER COME BACK TO THE RP AGAIN!

*my narrator*

geez, alright, dont be such a stick in the mud, you have to admit my voice fitted in better than yours, but oh well...
I just wanted to be a part of this RP, you see, it gets kind of traumatic constantly narrating Volty and Theodore killing each other...
It hurts...
I feel like a child who witnessed his own murder...

*me*

*Sigh*

Alright, alright, you can take a break, but don;t abotage my RPs again, okay?

*narrator*

Alright...alright...godby everyone, I must leave before I even got to know you...Natalie won't let me stay... ;_______;
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziakira Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:10 pm

Invisible Ink wrote:Like she didn't even hear what Tom said. She was too busy with the brain to react on anything else that was happening around her. It was squshy and little bit slimey but she didn't mind. The most important thing was to find the part of it that should have been removed. And there it was. She placed the brain on the plate, of some sort, and started to cut it.
When she was finally finished she looked at it. Tiny little part of the brain, but so powerfull. Runs lives, makes people blind, hurts them and comforts them. Stupid brain.
-This could work, but we will have to burn vains around it or else the person will die.-she said seriouslly taking off the surgeons mask.

[Narrator - Sorry, Natalie was too caught up scolding me to see your post...
Me - shut up, Narrator...
Narrator - Fine...I assume you;re going to do this on your own...YOU SUCK AT THIS RP! YOUR POSTS ARE WAY TO SHORT!
Me- Fine, impress me with your mile long post...]

*male british accent voice*

Ahem...

"True, and some of these chemicals arn't working, I'll have to mix them up and..." Tom said, but Natalie interupted me before I could let him finish his sentence...what is it?

*me*

You aren't any better than I am....

*narrator*

Give me a minute, will you! Besides, I'm a part of you, I can only do YOUR best -_-

So anyway... "I'll have to mixthem up and fix this mess..." Tom said. "Also, I tyink we may need more than just brain surgery, we'll need a lot more surgery!" Tom said and took the chemicals and began to mix them, not randomly, but he did it at such a speed that it SEEMED ot be random andit was kind of scary, since Tom started looking like a mad scientist.

He quickly mixed some chemicals up and stoped to gaxe at the epruvette with a rainbow liquid in it...

*me*

Rainbow liquid, seriously?

*narrator*

Yes, seriously...

"This is it..." Tom said. "We're going to need a lot more of this..." He said and went back to mixing chemicals to make more renbow stuff...

So,what do you people think ,who's the better Narrator, me or her?
Ziakira
Ziakira

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisible Ink Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:15 pm

[problemi s identitetom? događa se...shh...]

-What do you mean?-she came closer to him to see the rainbow liquid. Stranve indeed. The colors were bright and somehow they weren't mixed. Literally rainbow colored! How will this help? Where they supposed to make people drink this or...? She started to be mad at herself for she didn't know what was she supposed to do. And not knowing what to do was something she really hated.
Invisible Ink
Invisible Ink

RP character
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum